Got a ps5..

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I'm about to spray paint this bitch glossy black  I'll post pics later. 

I got it horizontal and I got used to the look, I got white walls so it blends. I can see how the digital version would look awkward though laying flat

Play Astrobot!

Posted Images

Just now, Remij said:

Is THAT how desperate you are? :smilecry: 

:omglol: 

I mean you're the one trying to pretend Hades actually released on PC in 2018 (even after you made a PC 2020 thread for Hades).......soo if that's the case it's the Switch version that's up for GOTY this year.... You can't have it both ways brah😎

6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I mean you're the one trying to pretend Hades actually released on PC in 2018 (even after you made a PC 2020 thread for Hades).......soo if that's the case it's the Switch version that's up for GOTY this year.... You can't have it both ways brah😎

Well I mean... it DID release on PC in 2018... lmao.

All you have to do is admit it's an old PC game by now... that's all.  If you're THAT desperate and NEED it for 2020.. (which you are) then LOL  :smilecry: 

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

Well I mean... it DID release on PC in 2018... lmao.

All you have to do is admit it's an old PC game by now... that's all.  If you're THAT desperate and NEED it for 2020.. (which you are) then LOL  :smilecry: 

I mean you did make a PC 2020 thread trying to claim Hades as a PC 2020 exclusive....that was pretty desperate by you..I agree. 

If you want to remove Hades from PC 2020 AAA list which will give up the GOTY nomination to Switch (since you know you're saying its a 2018 PC game)..... sure be my guest 😎

Edited by Goukosan
10 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I mean you did make a PC 2020 thread trying to claim Hades as a PC 2020 exclusive....that was pretty desperate by you..I agree. 

If you want to remove Hades from PC 2020 AAA list which will give up the GOTY nomination to Switch (since you know you're saying its a 2018 PC game)..... sure be my guest 😎

I said it's an old PC game... and it is.  It was initially released in 2018..  Thems is facts.

Don't be mad because your best 2020 game is a 2018 PC game :shrug: 

I said it's an old PC game... and it is.  It was initially released in 2018..  Thems is facts.

Don't be mad because your best 2020 game is a 2018 PC game :shrug: 

Nah you were claiming it as a 2020 PC game as seen in the thread you made....but since you aren't anymore (lmao at contradicting yourself to try to make a point) that means it's the Switch version that's the GOTY nominee for 2020 😎

That was easy. 

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Nah you were claiming it as a 2020 PC game as seen in the thread you made....but since you aren't anymore (lmao at contradicting yourself to try to make a point) that means it's the Switch version that's the GOTY nominee for 2020 😎

That was easy. 

It's both... lmao and you're not changing that fact.  When I told you it's an old PC game... that's the truth.  It released in 2018.  It's up for awards in 2020 because they finished early access.

So when I say that Hades is an old PC game... it IS.  When you say it's a GOTY nominee... it is.  There's nothing wrong with that... except you running from the fact that I'm laughing at you because Switches best 2020 game... one that you're going on about because Nintendo had such a shitty garbage ass year.... is an old PC game.

I hope it wins all your awards for you.. you little goober.. since that's all you care about :omglol: 

It's both... lmao and you're not changing that fact.  When I told you it's an old PC game... that's the truth.  It released in 2018.  It's up for awards in 2020 because they finished early access.

So when I say that Hades is an old PC game... it IS.  When you say it's a GOTY nominee... it is.  There's nothing wrong with that... except you running from the fact that I'm laughing at you because Switches best 2020 game... one that you're going on about because Nintendo had such a shitty garbage ass year.... is an old PC game.

I hope it wins all your awards for you.. you little goober.. since that's all you care about :omglol: 

Look at that Remij self ownage 🤣😂..... PC just lost a 2020 AAA,  your PC 2020 thread just got obliterated and no GOTY nominations for PC this year since it's an old 2018 game... lmfao. 

Good Job dumbass :drake:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Look at that Remij self ownage 🤣😂..... PC just lost a 2020 AAA,  your PC 2020 thread just got obliterated and no GOTY nominations for PC this year since it's an old 2018 game... lmfao. 

Good Job dumbass :drake:

I'm owned... but you're the only one here who's desperate for Hades to mean anything.. ok sure :omglol: 

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

I'm owned... but you're the only one here who's desperate for Hades to mean anything.. ok sure :omglol: 

Yes you're self owned... you made a thread claiming its a PC exclusive.  lmfao 

It's a 2018 game according to your dumb ass.... so PC just lost its 2020 GOTY nomination.... destroyed by your own dumb ass logic 😂🤣

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Yes you're self owned... you made a thread claiming its a PC exclusive and PC just lost its 2020 GOTY nomination.... destroyed by your own dumb ass logic 😂🤣

No lmao.

And I don't care :tom: 

If Hades wins... I'll say that the console 2020 GOTY was an old PC game LMAO goober :smilecry: 

Edited by Remij
6 minutes ago, Remij said:

No lmao.

And I don't care :tom: 

If Hades wins... I'll say that the console 2020 GOTY was an old PC game LMAO goober :smilecry: 

Yea you do care very much that's why you made that PC thread claiming Hades was a 2020 exclusive 😂🤣😂🤣.... 

No GOTY nominations for PC this year. 

PC has one less AAA for 2020 all thanks to your dumbass :drake:

Edited by Goukosan
9 minutes ago, Ike said:

Half Life Alyx not even nominated for GOTY. It’s only exclusive isn’t even relevant enough. PC GAMING. :cruise:

Of course not.  Half the review outlets who decide on the nominees probably don't even have VR sets. :tom: 

13 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Yea you do care very much that's why you made that PC thread claiming Hades was a 2020 exclusive 😂🤣😂🤣.... 

No GOTY nominations for PC this year. 

PC has one less AAA for 2020 all thanks to your dumbass :drake:

You don't seem to get it :tom: 

It's a 2020 game.... but it's an old 2018 PC game.

I've already said I don't care if there's 0 PC GOTY nominations... keep going on and on about it... Hades is on PC (since 2018 LOL) Doom Eternal is on PC... FF7R is coming to PC... AniLOL Crapping is emulated on PC... and the other two will come years later... like Hades to Switch :cruise: 

Retard :lawl:  

Edited by Remij
3 minutes ago, Remij said:

You don't seem to get it :tom: 

It's a 2020 game.... but it's an old 2018 PC game.

I've already said I don't care if there's 0 PC GOTY nominations... keep going on and on about it... Hades is on PC (since 2018 LOL) Doom Eternal is on PC... FF7R is coming to PC... AniLOL Crapping is emulated on PC... and the other two will come years later... like Hades to Switch :cruise: 

Retard :lawl:  

On 2020-09-17 at 4:45 PM, Remij said:

Spelunky 2 - 91

Hades - 91

Here you go... argue with yourself you dumb fuck..... talk about self ownage 😂🤣

Just now, Goukosan said:

Here you go... argue with yourself you dumb fuck..... talk about self ownage 😂🤣

What am I to argue with idiot? 

THE GAME HAS BEEN ON PC SINCE 2018.......

It's STILL ON PC and came out of EA... so it's now up for awards.

:lemming: 

Got so mad that I called Switch's best 2020 game an old PC game he's trying to act like I've contradicted myself :smilecry: 

Ok does this make you feel better Goukisama... PC's best 2020 game.... is an old 2018 PC game.

You feel better now? :drake: 

omfg :omglol: