LMAO consoles

1 minute ago, bhytre said:

Holy shit they're fuming at their $500 brick being outdated from the get go, tchbfr:geese:

Pebblegate :omglol: 

They're going to kill each other over this and send death threats to the developers and their families :rofl: 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All his posts are filled to the brim with “teenage girl-level insecurity” about spending ridiculous amounts of money on PeeCee crap that he needs constant reassurance on this forum with  cherry picked

list all of the cutting-edge pc exclusives released since crysis 1   go   list all of the massively transformative pc multiplats since the release of the xbox 360   go

Lmfao quad fromage got decimated by robohobo, grated 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Quad Damage said:

20 years ago I was playing deus ex, diablo 2, quake 3, and no one lives forever on pc

today I can play a sharper version of dirt 5

lmao pc

Much better looking version of most games, and more importantly 2-3x the FPS. Speaking of library it gets more AAA/AA than ever, easily getting far more than other systems each gen. Who cares if they can be played on another system compared to the early 2000s, we aren't the CEO's of these companies.  All that matters is we get the most of them and they are far superior on PC.

Edited by Substatic
  • aitch 1
28 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Much better looking version of most games, and more importantly 2-3x the FPS. Speaking of library it gets more AAA/AA than ever, easily getting far more than other systems each gen. Who cares if they can be played on another system compared to the early 2000s, we aren't the CEO's of these companies.  All that matters is we get the most of them and they are far superior on PC.

i care because exclusives justify buying the platform and pc basically gets neither cutting-edge AAA exclusives nor truly transformative multplats. i care because consoles produce more cutting edge AAA exclusives in an average year than pc has in a decade. i care because i want games that utilize the full power of their respective platform (beyond upres/boost mode). i care because i want to get what i pay for. should i go on ?

2 hours ago, Substatic said:

ac1.png

Do I even need to say anything else?

1 hour ago, Quad Damage said:

i care because exclusives justify buying the platform and pc basically gets neither cutting-edge AAA exclusives nor truly transformative multplats. 

That seems highly subjective based off of nothing but internet fanboyism. You aren't the CEO.  It doesn't matter if you system had 3-4 more "cutting edge" AAA exclusives when PC  had dozens of more cutting edge AAAs in general including almost every major release and substantially better version of almost every single major release.  "Oh no, my cult leader CEO isnt' going to get as rich!".   Having the most AAAs and AAs to play is still having the most AAAs and AAs to play on a single system.    Most of the biggest games each gen are on PC and much better on it. 

And I don't know why you keep saying consoles plural, all XBOX and most Nintendo ones are on PC. Just say a handful of PS4 movie games - that's literally all you're really talking about.   Hell even some of the best of those are on PC now. But much better.

i care because consoles produce more cutting edge AAA exclusives in an average year than pc has in a decade.  

And PC gets the most cutting edge AAAs total.  Again, we aren't CEOs. It doesn't matter that another system has them. PC has the most and plays them substantially better. PC is the best.

i care because i want games that utilize the full power of their respective platform (beyond upres/boost mode). i care because i want to get what i pay for. should i go on ?

I'd rather play over 100 fps on ultra than 30 fps on pretend ultra.  You can go on, but PC still won last gen at MC (triple digits) and GS  (triple digits) and DF (Digital Foundry).  That's a numerical fact.

Edited by Substatic
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Do I even need to say anything else?

Literally 99% of other multiplats.

You're bringing up this 1 game (which is still better on PC) and that 1 setting. But I can literally bring up almost every other video game. This is how fucked you are in this arguement.

Edited by Substatic
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Literally 99% of other multiplats.

You're bringing up this 1 game (which is still better on PC) and that 1 setting. But I can literally bring up almost every other video game. This is how fucked you are in this arguement.

Posting a patch of grass missing while the PC can run at native resolutions, higher framerates, higher settings :rofl: 

Grassblades is desperate :lul: 

Edited by Remij
5 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Literally 99% of other multiplats counter this cherry picked example.

You're bringing up this 1 game (which is still better on PC, mind you) and that 1 setting. But I can literally bring up almost every other video game. This is how fucked you are in this argument when I have control of 99% of the situation.

You are just wrong. 

There is NO evidence that any recent multiplat games look ‘much better’ on PC like you keep on claiming. In fact, some of them look worse as you can tell by the comparison I just made. 

All you and the hermits have is complete, unfounded speculation based on how PC games have been made in the past. Unfortunately, we live in different times and PC is no longer king like it used to be. Consoles are the future, and it’s where 90% of studios are putting in all their effort. All PC has is indie games and F2P trash (many of which are getting consoles versions that are on par with the originals). 

keep trying to justify spending thousands on parts that are basically glorified paperweights.

9 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

You are just wrong. 

Not according to Digital Foundry.   Almost every game last gen looked and run much better on PC.

There is NO evidence that any recent multiplat games look ‘much better’ on PC like you keep on claiming. In fact, some of them look worse as you can tell by the comparison I just made. 

Multiplats look and run much better on PC. Just like every gen. You're using a hail marry due to it being a new gen and lack of games for DF reviews. 

Permanent ban bet that Cyberpunk will look and run better on PC.

In fact, some of them look worse as you can tell by the comparison I just made. 

By some you mean 1 out of almost every other video game. Nice.

All you and the hermits have is complete, unfounded speculation based on how PC games have been made in the past. Unfortunately, we live in different times and PC is no longer king like it used to be. Consoles are the future, and it’s where 90% of studios are putting in all their effort. All PC has is indie games and F2P trash (many of which are getting consoles versions that are on par with the originals).

What do you mean. PC now gets more games than ever from other systems, giving it the most AAAs and AAs last gen and each year.  PC is getting the most developers making games for it in history right now.  Please show me the link stating 90% of major studios are skipping PC. It seems the opposite, with PC getting the most.

This is weird stuff man.  Has to be bait or misinformed.

You cows act like 1 or 2 movie game exclusives every few years is changing this. Gfx king. Library King. Online King.

Edited by Substatic
5 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Not according to Digital Foundry.   Almost every game last gen looked and run much better on PC.

Multiplats look and run much better on PC. Just like every gen. You're using a hail marry due to it being a new gen and lack of games for DF reviews. 

By some you mean 1 out of almost every other video game. Nice.

What do you mean. PC now gets more games than ever from other systems, giving it the most AAAs and AAs last gen and each year. Is this new bait? All those major games come to PC and are much better on it lol. What developer is skipping PC other than some movie game Sony exclusives?

This is weird stuff man.

You are deluded fanboy who continues to make shit up

The games are THE SAME, and the 'benefits' of a PC version have never been more minor, and in many cases COMPLETELY unnoticeable or don't even exist.

On the other hand, consoles (specifically the PS5) are pulling FAR ahead of anything on PC (multiplat or exclusive) which is why Demon's Souls and Miles Morales (which is on PS4 :D ) look better than ANYTHING on PC. And thats just 100% fact.

Next gen tech is here, and I know you don't want to hear this - but its consoles who brought it to the party, not PC.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

The games are THE SAME, and the 'benefits' of a PC version have never been more minor, and in many cases COMPLETELY unnoticeable or don't even exist.

On the other hand, consoles (specifically the PS5) are pulling FAR ahead of anything on PC (multiplat or exclusive) which is why Demon's Souls and Miles Morales (which is on PS4 :D ) look better than ANYTHING on PC. And thats just 100% fact.

Next gen tech is here, and I know you don't want to hear this - but its consoles who brought it to the party, not PC.

:omglol: 

12 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Almost every DF face off with PC in it last gen had PC win. That will happen this gen.

In fact I'm positive Cyberpunk will look and run better on PC. Permanent ban bet? Don't chicken out. 

So it will look better (varying, some games its extreme some subtle - still always can easily see the difference though) but run substantially better.  The FPS on these PS5 games blows.  So yeah, PC is king as always.

We go through this at the start of each gen before more next gen games come to PC. Literally the same 3-4 month period....every 7-8 years.... How have you not learned yet. It's like you've had so many times to understand what is going on right now.

Are you saying gen 9 is finally when consoles will have better gfx, like you say at the start of every gen? 9th tries a charm? PC won't be getting next gen graphics games? Fucking idiot.

Edited by Substatic
12 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Almost every DF face off with PC in it last gen had PC win. That will happen this gen.

In fact I'm positive Cyberpunk will look and run better on PC. Permanent ban bet? Don't chicken out. 

So it will look better (varying, some games its extreme some subtle - still always can easily see the difference though) but run substantially better.  The FPS on these PS5 games blows.  So yeah, PC is king as always.

We go through this at the start of each gen before more next gen games come to PC.  How have you not learned yet. It's like you've had so many times to understand what is going on right now.

Are you saying gen 9 is finally when consoles will have better gfx, like you say at the start of every gen? 9th tries a charm?

You got lucky with Cyberpunk only because the proper PS5/Series X version doesn't come out until next year.

But I can guarantee you, that without ray tracing enabled on PC, the PS4 and One X version will look on par with the PC version. And I will gladly agree to that bet.

And you are completely wrong about the generational differences. This is the FIRST time in history where consoles are simply ahead of PC at launch. 

I was gaming on PC when 360 came out, and I remember CoD2 being SIGNICANTLY better on PC. I had a measly 7800gt at the time, and it shit all over the 360 version.

The same happened last gen. BF4 launched with the PS4 but of course I had been playing the game on PC. And guess what? Despite being a year old at the time, that version still shit all over the PS4 one. Black Flag was also 'upgraded' for the PS4, and it still paled in comparison to the PC version.

Now you look at all the multiplats like AC Valhalla, CoD Cold War, Watch Dogs Legion, etc and you simply can't tell the difference between any of the versions. What happened to the advantage PC has had for so many years in previous gens? Thats an easy answer: There is no advantage anymore. Its not the lead platform for anyone and hasn't been for a while.

The golden age of PC gaming is over. Time to acknowledge that and move on.

Just now, Twinblade said:

You got lucky with Cyberpunk only because the proper PS5/Series X version doesn't come out until next year.

But I can guarantee you, that without ray tracing enabled on PC, the PS4 and One X version will look on par with the PC version. And I will gladly agree to that bet.

And you are completely wrong about the generational differences. This is the FIRST time in history where consoles are simply ahead of PC at launch. 

I was gaming on PC when 360 came out, and I remember CoD2 being SIGNICANTLY better on PC. I had a measly 7800gt at the time, and it shit all over the 360 version.

The same happened last gen. BF4 launched with the PS4 but of course I had been playing the game on PC. And guess what? Despite being a year old at the time, that version still shit all over the PS4 one. Black Flag was also 'upgraded' for the PS4, and it still paled in comparison to the PC version.

Now you look at all the multiplats like AC Valhalla, CoD Cold War, Watch Dogs Legion, etc and you simply can't tell the difference between any of the versions. What happened to the advantage PC has had for so may years in previous gens? Thats an easy answer: There is no advantage. 

:cosby2: 

OMFG :omglol: 

PC's dead... Twinky said it :trump2: 

:lawl: 

16 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I'll be getting lucky with over 90% of multiplats this gen.  Just like last gen and the gen before it. You're being a clown. PC has better hardware, things will look and run better on it.

This isn't going to be the magical first time when that didn't happen. It's going to happen. It's already happening.  The hardware gap is huge this time, it's common sense and inevitable. 

Nope. PC wins this gen like every other gen. Laugh it up this month or two....or actually 4 more days. RIP to you.

Now you look at all the multiplats like AC Valhalla, CoD Cold War, Watch Dogs Legion, etc and you simply can't tell the difference between any of the versions. What happened to the advantage PC has had for so many years in previous gens? Thats an easy answer: There is no advantage anymore. Its not the lead platform for anyone and hasn't been for a while.

Those games look and run better on PC.  I've played both versions, its way better. As does almost every other major video game release last gen and soon to be this gen. 

The golden age of PC is now. Most AAAs/AAs, every major studio putting their games on it except a few Sony movie games.  All MS exclusives + some Sony exclusives + all major 3rd party + the best version of those, on top of a few exclusive genres, etc = wins at MC and GS.

Edited by Substatic