Is the campaign in CoD WW2 decent?

Upon release, the game received generally positive reviews from critics, with many appreciating the return to the franchise's World War II roots. Praise was given towards its story, the combat support of squad members, multiplayer modes, the return of the health bar in single-player and visuals. However, it was criticized for the single-player's lack of innovation and similarity to past games set in the same era. The game was a commercial success, creating $500 million of revenue within just three days of its release. It became the highest-grossing console game of 2017 in North America, generating over $1 billion of revenue by the end of the year.

I wouldn't buy it full price on PC.

I thought they gave the game away for free for PS+ subscribers, that's where I would play it.

Yeah, I liked the single player campaign. memorable characters.

Except for the fact that the game had one too many "i got messed up bad, and near death. My friend is dragging me across the field while I hold a gun and shot at people coming at us, rail-shooting sections of the game.  That happens like 4 times.

1 hour ago, ChupacabraIII said:

You were gonna buy it on PC? Why? I thought you hated PC you absolute mongoloid. 

Thing is... he's also going to spend another ~$500 or so on a new GPU for his PC that he hates too...

Because he needs his PC :hest: