Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Whatsherface finally drops her act pretending to be a Democrat/Liberal........and she INTRODUCES an abortion bill that shortens it to 20 weeks based on psuedoscience about when a "fetus can feel pain"

1 minute ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

You're the one who can't argue. you're the one who tries to shut down discussion with labels. you're the one telling me to yell at my mom. And why would I? She made the right choice. 

Too bad you weren't a fetus, it would be totally ok to flush you down the toilet. 

No.

I actually proved my points.

You still haven't.

Do you honestly think attempting topic changes is going to work with me?

Its not.

You're still trying to talk about your mom. It really is pathetic.

Come back when you can actually defend your right-wing talking points, and can make an actual argument to why you aren't saying common right-wing talking points. You won't because you can't.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Killing fetuses is noble as fuck. I hear Hillary Clinton creates her soylent green by blending fetuses with kale.     

Abortion is disgusting period, it's for mutants, aliens, and communist chinese psuedomarxist plutocracies. 

Imagine being proud of ending human life for no real justifiable reason...

6 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

abortion shaming? I was nearly aborted because my mom was 16 when she got pregnant. Luckily for me my dad stayed in the picture and they got married and are still together. She regrets even thinking of aborting her baby. There are other options, especially if its beyond 5 months, 

If a woman is raped then yes, have an abortion. 

If the baby is going to kill the mother, then yes have an abortion.

If the baby is going to be born with no arms or legs and one eye and 14 years then yes abort the baby.

if its a perfectly viable child. give it up for adoption, give it to the state, do something else. Abortions should be a last resort, not something that is promoted as noble by some on the wacko left. 

I cannot stand how some of you try to shut down discussion by just throwing around labels. Its lazy and dishonest. 

Lol 15 years and this nigga still manages to be more unlikable everyday. 

17 hours ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

Tulsi Gabbard: Accomplished veteran of the United States, female, person of color, an Amazing patriot.

Jeury: democrap apologist on a weird video game forum we all found when we were 15. 

thanks for proving that Democrats don't pander to minorities.

Wow, you did me a solid favor on that one.

On 2020-12-23 at 4:03 PM, jehurey said:

thanks for proving that Democrats don't pander to minorities.

Wow, you did me a solid favor on that one.

No, you pander to appropriate minorities. 

35 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

No, you pander to appropriate minorities. 

No, I acknowledge how they need to be helped under APPROPRIATE circumstances.

I'm pretty sure a life and death infection sure as hell qualifies.

Jesus christ..................you just said that me trying to put minorities in their PROPER PLACE IN LINE for LIFE-SAVING vaccines, based on the stats telling us how much worse it has been to them during this past year....................is "pandering"????

If you only knew how racist you come off saying that.

29 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, I acknowledge how they need to be helped under APPROPRIATE circumstances.

I'm pretty sure a life and death infection sure as hell qualifies.

Jesus christ..................you just said that me trying to put minorities in their PROPER PLACE IN LINE for LIFE-SAVING vaccines, based on the stats telling us how much worse it has been to them during this past year....................is "pandering"????

If you only knew how racist you come off saying that.

No. You only care about minorities if they tow the party line. As soon as someone has some sort of independent thought you turn on them. You care out of convienence to your own political views. 

11 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

No. You only care about minorities if they tow the party line. As soon as someone has some sort of independent thought you turn on them. You care out of convienence to your own political views. 

No.

You're just ranting like a right-winger at this point.

(yet again)

48 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No.

You're just ranting like a right-winger at this point.

(yet again)

And this is what you say when you know I'm right and have nothing to say. 

FYI. 

There is a difference between being on the left and being a democratic party supporter. One is actually on the left, the other just says superficial shit but behaves in a completely conservative manner. 

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
1 hour ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

And this is what you say when you know I'm right and have nothing to say. 

FYI. 

There is a difference between being on the left and being a democratic party supporter. One is actually on the left, the other just says superficial shit but behaves in a completely conservative manner. 

No that is what I say when YOU don't have anything to say.

Talking how liberals "use" minorities and ditch them is LITERALLY one of the most common right-wing talking points.

You literally stopped thinking on your own, and by default, you begin to parrot right-wing talking points when you don't know what else to do.

I didn't call you a right-winger............I said you start ranting like one (which may actually be a lower form of status).