New eminem album just dropped

:|  :D

i wanted the heart smiley. reaction. bru it's gon be some minutes. I'm finished up lunch and I'm going to plan for the entire afternoon. I will listen to it and take it seriously, I like serious songs too.

and spazz point: that thanks smiley is so damn sacrastic lol. I don't think it's  positive. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another one? Jesus...

This song 🔥    Alfreds Theme is probably one of the most bar heavy songs in Em’s Career     “Sour grapes, I still Whine (wine) I’m the best seller (best cellar)

16 hours ago, ghostz life matters said:

@kokujin what do you think about this one? There’s gonna be some stuff that goes over your head but this is a more serious one from his latest 

there are more serious ones but thoughts?

lol hthis nigga brought up takeshi ahahaha

planted my roots

planet to root for me     (Y)

i repromise to be honest and ~~

oh okay cool.  don't finish all your words em'.  give me some postraphied words. make me dig deeper.

fisher price is for kids.  fisha pryce, that's for gangstas

"trying to cancel my ass ass like aunt jemmia" ah... i feel disconnect.  it feels a little foreign. 

chance and future reference hah. like the relevancy.

I'm not seeing a lotta big wors in this one though. sodomy saw to me, eh, we know you do this em.

"oh she said black ppls aved my life some stuff for the cause." lol

lol when snoop crticizes niggas lol. didn't he tell danny green to go kill himself? almfao. 

i donno when eh rhymes vagina just clear as day, I feel like he doesn't understand what rap is lol. can't explain it bro. He follows the rules rap , sorta.  there's no swag behind it in my opinion. and that's why I will never like em as much as you do.  and you like him cuz he's the caucasian blasian.  he gives you a foot into the black door, so you can make a kanye made me say the n word joke ( :D )

32 minutes ago, kokujin said:

i donno when eh rhymes vagina just clear as day, I feel like he doesn't understand what rap is lol. can't explain it bro. He follows the rules rap , sorta.  there's no swag behind it in my opinion. and that's why I will never like em as much as you do.  and you like him cuz he's the caucasian blasian.  he gives you a foot into the black door, so you can make a kanye made me say the n word joke ( :D )

Eminem doesn’t have swag bro, never has lol that’s not what his raps are about 

tho he did make a “club” song on this album

still no swag to be found lol I mean he’s 50

Edited by ghostz life matters
  • Geese 1
9 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Eminem doesn’t have swag bro, never has lol that’s not what his raps are about 

tho he did make a “club” song on this album

still no swag to be found lol I mean he’s 50

YO

LMFAO

LMFAO

I dont care. I like it.  call it toiler paper.  yah cash. girl nice butt. lol ya i just wanna touch.

is that too much to ask?

lfmao.   TWEEEEKEN, I 'm walkin like I got 3 legs y'alw..l 

• aitch 1

call her Cinderella,

she loves balls

why I did I have to think about that 3 times first, wasn't even that deep lol. You know actually Wayne has some really good new school shit too right? His puns are pretty fire.  he saturates some of his good bars with a lot of stuffs. 

40 minutes ago, kokujin said:

call her Cinderella,

she loves balls

why I did I have to think about that 3 times first, wasn't even that deep lol. You know actually Wayne has some really good new school shit too right? His puns are pretty fire.  he saturates some of his good bars with a lot of stuffs. 

I love Wayne. 

Wayne’s one of the best punchline rappers ever and one of my favorites as well

^ for Wayne,

i have to appreciate his punch lines and puns. it's like cousin rap. I know it's complicated, but it's easy to ignore as nonsense. 

I think i just don't like the media as much anytmore. I barely listen to "a track." You almost 40 and still enjoyin da raps. That's funny/n/ cool. I should probably find a handful of some new school motherfuckers to try to.  I'm doing podcasts now tho. (used to hate them, think they're too long, they're for nerdy joe rogan fans etc. e\tc.), but youtube is taking over every platform of leisure man.  It's the new permanent TV. 

1 minute ago, kokujin said:

^ for Wayne,

i have to appreciate his punch lines and puns. it's like cousin rap. I know it's complicated, but it's easy to ignore as nonsense. 

I think i just don't like the media as much anytmore. I barely listen to "a track." You almost 40 and still enjoyin da raps. That's funny/n/ cool. I should probably find a handful of some new school motherfuckers to try to.  I'm doing podcasts now tho. (used to hate them, think they're too long, they're for nerdy joe rogan fans etc. e\tc.), but youtube is taking over every platform of leisure man.  It's the new permanent TV. 

I dig dababy a lot. His videos are hilarious. He’s starting to get kinda repetitive tho

• aitch 1
26 minutes ago, kokujin said:

I'll check him out. I thought Blue face was all tight... didnt hate 21 savage, logic meh. couple weirdos came out but everyone lately seems to be from chicago.  I think I like east coast rappers the most. 

Okay last one I’ll post but he talks about real issues here so you may find it more interesting. First verse is his critics, but it goes into more as the song goes on