New eminem album just dropped

10 minutes ago, kokujin said:

you're gonna hate it so no. maybe I'll post later.  

no i don't think longer words are neccessarily key, but dude, em's been notoriously retarded and autistic when it comes to this. we all know he struggled in school, it shows. 4 letter word rhymes. jeez will. 

even close to seller vs cellar?  :D

dude what? it's a cool little tripple pun, but it's not intense.

I may hate on jaya and like his old stuff better, not understand his kanye god throne movement, think OJ's story is some wicked detour, but man has the man reinvented himself over 5 times to the point that Jay-Z fans now, have no clue who volume 2 hard knock life Jay is.  IMO jay and even Wayne aged much better than em.

poops all over  eminem.  em's a one-man character. this is some black HBCU private school Jay. I can't even recognize him anymore . 

If you think eminem only wraps small words I’m not sure what to tell you :D  never heard that complaint 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another one? Jesus...

This song 🔥    Alfreds Theme is probably one of the most bar heavy songs in Em’s Career     “Sour grapes, I still Whine (wine) I’m the best seller (best cellar)

1 hour ago, ghostz life matters said:

Then you just don’t enjoy word play, lol

Also you think rap = rapping big words? Eminem does that plenty either way

but yes, find me any jay z word play that’s even close to that 

In the land of the free, where the blacks enslaved Three-fifths of a man, I believe's the phrase I'm 50% of D'USSÉ and it's debt free (Yeah) 100% of Ace of Spades, worth half a B (Uh) Roc Nation, half of that, that's my piece Hunnid percent of TIDAL to bust it up with my Gs, uh 'Cause most of my niggas won't ever work together You run a check up but they never give you leverage No red hat, don't Michael and Prince me and 'Ye They separate you when you got Michael and Prince's DNA, uh I ain't one of these house niggas you bought My house like a resort, my house bigger than yours My spou- (Come on, man) My route better, of course We started without food in our mouth They gave us pork and pig intestines Shit you discarded that we ingested, we made the project a wave You came back, reinvested and gentrified it

so imo, shit like this is what I like to see. I don't even understand the check to leverage part. no red hat... hmm.  Michael and Prince me is a more pogiant fist to society.

I like the slavery lesson, the shit about blacks taking pig prok intenstines and shit and creating something from it, then 200 years later white folk taking the hood blacks redocerated to gentrify too (now that's cold. all them ideas in just 3 lines).

What does eminem rap about again? lol. I can't tell you! Fake ass murder tracks for shock value and then... semantics?

grammar? syntax?  cool bro. That shit got old soo fast.

I can safely se me no like M no mo. He had a platform when he first came out. Which is why he was so great. He has not evolved. Too many people told him he's talented and a saint for doing what black people been doing all along. He took that shit way too seriously. Locks himself up in a basement with yellow scratchpads and thinks he created a masterpiece.  more of a yawn , man.   I have the courage to listen to 1 or 2 more eminem songs today/at this evolved point in my life. Make 'em count. This is what I'm going to judge what he's been doing in the last year and next year by. :D 

I don't even listen to hip hop and I thought this song was good.

Eminem sending the message about this whole covid thing being a huge move from capitalism telling you about what you need to buy in order to live.

You can't go in here. You need to buy a mask. Soon you need to buy a vaccine. Later, you'll need to buy something else.

Because if you don't buy anything, you'll die, and you'll die from covid, even if you didn't.

You are just another statistic.

Edited by MalaXmaS
Just now, ghostz life matters said:

That entire video was him rhyming black/act/trapped lmfao where are the big words bro

:D

that wasn't an example of long words. go back and hear the message the poetry the point etc. also, just the evolving style jay's encorps. this is pretty much spoken poetry and not something he's done for 10+ years. Em's wack bro. Nigga ain't changed IMO and that's a huge detriment to his legacy.  IMO he should also fucking feature rappers on his albums. 

1 minute ago, MalaXmaS said:

I don't even listen to hip hop and I thought this song was good.

Eminem sending the message about this whole covid thing being a huge move from capitalism telling you about what you need to buy in order to live.

You can't go in here. You need to buy a mask. Soon you need to buy a vaccine. Later, you'll need to buy something else.

white people love covid raps. 

3 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

If you think eminem only wraps small words I’m not sure what to tell you :D  never heard that complaint 

i made this complaint 9 years ago. Nigga rhymes plain with kill jane smoke her out deep dugout like mary jane or some wep shit. Cardi B rapper.  (okay that was just extra salt). 

1 minute ago, kokujin said:

that wasn't an example of long words. go back and hear the message the poetry the point etc. also, just the evolving style jay's encorps. this is pretty much spoken poetry and not something he's done for 10+ years. Em's wack bro. Nigga ain't changed IMO and that's a huge detriment to his legacy.  IMO he should also fucking feature rappers on his albums. 

Well now you’re just comparing two different types of songs

stan > dirt of your shoulders

So therefore eminem> jay z

using your logic lol

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Ain't nothin' you say can ever trump (Nah), mic, pens will get killed (Yeah)
If you're hypersensitive, I wasn't referencin' the vice president, chill (Chill)
I mean my penmanship at times tends to get ill, violence but with skill

:bow: 

a tool year old wrote that. proud of himself.

fuck white people are sad.  dog, that's not impressive. we all know trump used to be an actual english coin.(word). and, mic pens will kill etc.  oooo it sounded like mike pence.

then he brags about it in the next bar.

then your white ass thinks it' s impressive.'

:D it's like you're not seeing the satire in your life.  sorry much rather listen to a black rapper talk about ghettoes and black struggle and the federal housing association.   (ok see now i'm making fun of myself, but seriously the level of ambition in these raps are uncanny).

2 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Hypersensitive, referencing, president, penmanship, 

partial rhymes with mic, pens and violence 

and while rhyming killed, chill, skill

we got it the first time autistic bro. lmfao nvm. go back n read my bolded and underlined jay verse break down. and please tell me how any of that stuff you've pasted compares. it doesn't, because phonetics and lame ass puns are easy to do. 

4 minutes ago, kokujin said:

we got it the first time autistic bro. lmfao nvm. go back n read my bolded and underlined jay verse break down. and please tell me how any of that stuff you've pasted compares. it doesn't, because phonetics and lame ass puns are easy to do. 

I can’t read it bc it’s black on black text 

also ooooo big words!

Edited by ghostz life matters
8 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

You only like it bc he’s talking about black people lmfao 

i like it because it's talking about deeper topics, yes it's cool it's about black people by black people for black people, but it's a history lesson and rap song in one. Jay also references shit I just have no idea what he's on about, and it feels like/we know it's a reference to some vip club experience we're not accredited or cool enough to.  (but he's not rapping bullshit).

I'd appreciate Em more if he just took a big sigh and talked about what it's actually like to be him. It's probably interesting as shit. he could even falaffal on what it's still like being the only recognized white rapper. Maybe he can make fun of Logic.

I'm looking @ rappers in general tbh, and it's (imo) an easy skill. We have all been bamboozled to follow rappers (including Jay) cuz they have black streeet cred and a lot of stuff sounded good over a produced 3.5 minute wrapper. But really it's gropwn ass men singing with no singing talent :D

when imo anyone with a grasp on the English language can make shit rhyme...  Marshal Matherss LP. Track 15. he never got better than that!

1 minute ago, kokujin said:

i like it because it's talking about deeper topics, yes it's cool it's about black people by black people for black people, but it's a history lesson and rap song in one. Jay also references shit I just have no idea what he's on about, and it feels like/we know it's a reference to some vip club experience we're not accredited or cool enough to.  (but he's not rapping bullshit).

I'd appreciate Em more if he just took a big sigh and talked about what it's actually like to be him. It's probably interesting as shit. he could even falaffal on what it's still like being the only recognized white rapper. Maybe he can make fun of Logic.

I'm looking @ rappers in general tbh, and it's (imo) an easy skill. We have all been bamboozled to follow rappers (including Jay) cuz they have black streeet cred and a lot of stuff sounded good over a produced 3.5 minute wrapper. But really it's gropwn ass men singing with no singing talent :D

when imo anyone with a grasp on the English language can make shit rhyme...  Marshal Matherss LP. Track 15. he never got better than that!

Bro there are many songs eminem does that have meaning. He’s literally known as one of raps best story tellers. The videos and songs post ITT are not story telling tracks. They’re just bars.. he has plenty of shit with meaning