LMAO Spider-man Miles Morales sells 70% less than the original game

Just now, Remij said:

"70% less is about what we expected for one of our best selling series" - Sony 

:ovolol: 

Oh.............they said they expected 70 percent more?

Really?

Show me where anybody related with Sony said that? I'll wait.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it's fun and it's a badass ps5 tech demo, but i only got it because i had a $25 credit. so, for $25, it was worth it. if it had been been $20 - $25, i'd have given it a 8.5. but with a $50 price tag,

Cows bought a PS5 for this

first game was overrated, couldn't do shit while on the ground and it was all collectathon open world bullshit. i also found the amount of gadgets too overwhelming, and they all sucked. got boring fas

Just now, jehurey said:

Nope.

You're melting down and losing your shit, again.

Like I said...........let me know when you can prove otherwise. But everyone knows this was advertised as PS5's launch game.

You're the one losing your shit and making up excuses.... which don't change a damn thing :kaz: 

Ok... so Sony sucked at marketing one of their biggest games, and it sold less because of it... gotcha :drake: 

Just now, Remij said:

You're the one losing your shit and making up excuses.... which don't change a damn thing :kaz: 

Ok... so Sony sucked at marketing one of their biggest games, and it sold less because of it... gotcha :drake: 

Nope, me explaining to you basic facts and common sense.

It makes perfect sense for a launch console with way less than 10 million  to sell 70% less than a game that launched when there were 80 million consoles available.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Are you stupid? :drake: 

Still waiting.

Just now, Remij said:

"We didn't know the DLC of one of the best selling PS4 games was also on PS4" - PS4 owners :drake: 

Oh man, he's really losing shit (again).

Just now, jehurey said:

Nope, me explaining to you basic facts and common sense.

It makes perfect sense for a launch console with way less than 10 million  to sell 70% less than a game that launched when there were 80 million consoles available.

Still waiting.

Oh man, he's really losing shit (again).

Nope... because it released on a console with less than 5 million AND on a console with over 100 million....

So fuck your excuses... the game FLOPPED compared to the original. :shrug: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nope... because it released on a console with less than 5 million AND on a console with over 100 million....

So fuck your excuses... the game FLOPPED compared to the original. :shrug: 

Except nobody really knows that. You even know this when the game was revealed, and not even the gaming media was aware of that.

Sorry..........me explaining basic common sense isn't an excuse. Everybody knows that Sony primarily marketing this as a PS5 launch title.

Go cry harder.

Just now, jehurey said:

Except nobody really knows that. You even know this when the game was revealed, and not even the gaming media was aware of that.

Sorry..........me explaining basic common sense isn't an excuse. Everybody knows that Sony primarily marketing this as a PS5 launch title.

Go cry harder.

No.. we REALLY DO KNOW THAT.

Sorry... but your excuses don't change anything.  If you think Sony is happy with the stand alone sequel to one of their biggest PS4 games... getting all the launch hype for PS5... AND ALSO releasing to 100M PS4 owners... selling 70% less than the original... then you're an idiot.

Blame whoever you want dumbo.. it be what it do :hest: 

Just now, Remij said:

No.. we REALLY DO KNOW THAT.

Sorry... but your excuses don't change anything.  If you think Sony is happy with the stand alone sequel to one of their biggest PS4 games... getting all the launch hype for PS5... AND ALSO releasing to 100M PS4 owners... selling 70% less than the original... then you're an idiot.

Blame whoever you want dumbo.. it be what it do :hest: 

Yeah, we do.

There's no point in trying to retcon. We were all there when we were surprised that there is a PS4 version.

And please............show me Sony marketing in which they say to buy it on PS4, or have it in a PS4 game reel.

I'll wait.

Just now, jehurey said:

Yeah, we do.

There's no point in trying to retcon. We were all there when we were surprised that there is a PS4 version.

And please............show me Sony marketing in which they say to buy it on PS4, or have it in a PS4 game reel.

I'll wait.

I love how stupid you think people have to be to not know the game exists when it appears in the PS Store on PS4... like RIGHT THERE.. :mj: 

I love how stupid you think people have to be to not know the game exists when it appears in the PS Store on PS4... like RIGHT THERE.. :mj: 

Sorry, you simply can't seem to provide an adequate response to me pointing out common sense.

And with every simple question I ask.........you proceed to avoid from answering it.

You're avoidance clearly speaks for itself. You can't prove otherwise.

Just like I thought.:trump:

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

I'm sure all the millions and millions of Spider-man PS4 owners.... had no idea about this game :drake: 

They probably didn't.

That's what marketing does. And Sony was clearly making the marketing towards Spiderman on PS5.

You know that. Why pretend otherwise?

Just now, jehurey said:

They probably didn't.

That's what marketing does. And Sony was clearly making the marketing towards Spiderman on PS5.

You know that. Why pretend otherwise?

Or maybe... they didn't buy it because it's a short game? maybe they don't like Miles Morales? Maybe the $50 price put them off?

Yea, there's lots of reasons why this one sold like shit compared to the original.  bbubu no... it's just everyone is stupid and nobody knew the game existed :drake: 

:tom: 

7 minutes ago, Remij said:

Or maybe... they didn't buy it because it's a short game?

No...........it sold very well for a launch PS5 game, given the available userbase of PS5s.

That's the point.  If most people saw it as a PS5 launch title, it sold very well as a PS5 launch title.

That is why I busted you lying when you said that Sony expected this game to sell AS MUCH as 2018's Spiderman.

They clearly said no such thing, and they clearly don't expect that if they advertise it to be a PS5 game.

So..........30% of the previous Spiderman game launch sales, even though there are about ..........10% of the available number of PS5's compared the available number of PS4's back in 2018????

Your entire thread simply fails. The game is easily a success.

Edited by jehurey
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No...........it sold very well for a launch PS5 game, given the available userbase of PS5s.

That's the point.  If most people saw it as a PS5 launch title, it sold very well as a PS5 launch title.

That is why I busted you lying when you said that Sony expected this game to sell AS MUCH as 2018's Spiderman.

They clearly said no such thing, and they clearly don't expect that if they advertise it to be a PS5 game.

So..........30% of the previous Spiderman game launch sales, even though there are about ..........10% of the available number of PS5's compared the available number of PS4's back in 2018????

Your entire thread simply fails. The game is easily a success.

It's a PS5 AND PS4 game... idiot.  Acting like the millions of PS4 Spider-Man owners knew nothing about this game :tom:

It flopped HARD :tom5:

It's a PS5 AND PS4 game... idiot.  Acting like the millions of PS4 Spider-Man owners knew nothing about this game :tom:

It flopped HARD :tom5:

Sorry........rebooting your argument isn't going to help you.

I already explained it that it was heavily advertised as a PS5 game.

Until you prove otherwise (which you can't)...........your argument, or your desperate attempt at bashing Sony, simply doesn't hold any water.

I already asked you simple questions to answer.

You ran away.

You lost.

Come back when the swelling dies down after I POPPED YOU in the mouth several times.:trump: