Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Nashville Terrorist Attack

Seems they have some one/people of interest in custody As of this morning. What’s the odds they’re radicalized trump fagots? I imagine it’s just a matter of time till we get pictures of some scrawny white loser with pictures jerking off to guns, holding confederate flags, manifestos etc. 

They used an RV ffs lmfao

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9088979/FBI-investigates-Nashville-bomber-tried-target-cops-blast.html

• 40am on Christmas morning 
  • The blast injured three people and caused massive damage  
  • Cops had been called to the area a short time before the explosion amid reports of a shooting
  • However, when they arrived at the scene they discovered a parked RV playing a recording which claimed the vehicle would explode 
  • The FBI is now investigating whether the bomb may have been designed to deliberately target police officers as they were lured into the area 
  • Meanwhile, possible human remains have been discovered near the site of the explosion
  • Dramatic new videos have also been shared; one  shows buildings shaking during the impact of the blast while another shows a man run for cover
6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

https://images.app.goo.gl/4BmSWikS84hZMBJZ7

Anthony Warner. 

He believed the conspiracy theories about Coronavirus and 5G.

Looks like what I imagine Tranik’s high school photo looks like.

it seems like he blew himself up, killed no one, and only disrupted internet for people in the area for a day? Nothing of value was lost.

if anything it’s beneficial for them to learn from this so in the future to better prepare for something like this.

On 2020-12-27 at 6:30 PM, Goukosan said:

Cooke was right, the media refuses to. cover this... lol

A trumpet nut job that failed at being a terrorist. What does this have to do with me?

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
54 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

A trumpet nut job that failed at being a terrorist. What does this have to do with me?

The media refuses to cover this with the intensity it deserves.   I thought you hated when that happens. 

14 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The media refuses to cover this with the intensity it deserves.   I thought you hated when that happens. 

How much intensity is required? Considering he didn't kill anyone... 

59 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

How much intensity is required? Considering he didn't kill anyone... 

its the intent.  An attempted terrorist attack should get more coverage it deserves.   You should have been the first to make this thread.  You're slipping bro. 

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

its the intent.  An attempted terrorist attack should get more coverage it deserves.   You should have been the first to make this thread.  You're slipping bro. 

Wasn't watching the news on Christmas bro