Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Tons of Trump's senior officials resign because of Trump's actions today.

• Goukosan changed the title to Tons of Trump's senior officials resign because of Trump's actions today.

I’m seeing a number of former Trump aides criticizing the president over this like Bill fucking Barr. Are they fucking serious? They helped get things to this point and now when they’re not apart of the admin, NOW he’s crossed a line? Fuck every last one of these pieces of shit

1 minute ago, Delita said:

I’m seeing a number of former Trump aides criticizing the president over this like Bill fucking Barr. Are they fucking serious? They helped get things to this point and now when they’re not apart of the admin, NOW he’s crossed a line? Fuck every last one of these pieces of shit

They are just trying to salvage their political careers at this point. They know having their names tied with Trump is political suicide at this point. 

6 minutes ago, nitric said:

They are just trying to salvage their political careers at this point. They know having their names tied with Trump is political suicide at this point. 

I just imagined people like Bill Barr who hasent even been gone a month had already gone past the point of no return in terms of salvaging and have drank the cool aid a long with Ted Cruz. To see him even say anything is laughable. Who’s next, Rudy?  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2021/jan/07/joe-biden-donald-trump-mike-pence-capitol-congress-us-election-coronavirus-live-updates

13 minutes ago, nitric said:

3 minutes ago, Delita said:

I just imagined people like Bill Barr who hasent even been gone a month had already gone past the point of no return in terms of salvaging and have drank the cool aid a long with Ted Cruz. To see him even say anything is laughable. Who’s next, Rudy?  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2021/jan/07/joe-biden-donald-trump-mike-pence-capitol-congress-us-election-coronavirus-live-updates

Because yesterday will go down in the History books.  It will go down as a huge disgrace to the presidency and to thw united states. 

They don't want their names/family names tied to this. 

but it's too late.  History will show that they enabled him for 4 years and only abandoned ship when it sunk.