Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Damn I didn’t know about this. ICE should’ve been abolished years ago. 

Why would illegal immigrants get the same treatment as an American citizen?

LMAO now jehurey reported me for xenophobia. You guys are such a bunch of snowflakes.   My parents were first generation immigrants who came here over 30 years ago LEGALLY with nothing and h

Posted Images

Just now, Twinblade said:

Why should we treat everyone with decency and respect? :wonder:

Also, stop being an apologist for these domestic terrorists. Not a good look. :drake:

6 minutes ago, Ike said:

Why should we treat everyone with decency and respect? :wonder:

Also, stop being an apologist for these domestic terrorists. Not a good look. :drake:

They have shelter and food which is more than can be said for a lot of people that were born and raised here and are currently living on the streets. Maybe we should prioritize them with decency and respect over people who chose to come into the control illegally.

They have shelter and food which is more than can be said for a lot of people that were born and raised here and are currently living on the streets. Maybe we should prioritize them over people who chose to come into the control illegally.

Yes, I agree our social services are lacking on a federal level. The GOP doesn't seem think so though. And just because someone is imprisoned, doesn't take away their rights as human being including their religious freedoms.

6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

They have shelter and food which is more than can be said for a lot of people that were born and raised here and are currently living on the streets. Maybe we should prioritize them with decency and respect over people who chose to come into the control illegally.

Muslims generally come to the country legally and overstay their visa. You're sympathizing for a terrorist because he also supports Trump. You suck dude. This is one of your lowest comments, and you've said some outrageous dumb shit before.

Edited by nitric
17 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Being an illegal immigrant is worse than an American traitor who attempted an insurrection?  Man your brain is fucked. 

23 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

because its literally part of our laws that all people within the United States are subject to the same rights.

And that also includes detention.

The Constitution specifically uses the word "inalienable right". The constitution is basically saying "these rights apply to all people from anywhere" and is limited only by the fact that the Constitution is only enforced on American territories.

Edited by jehurey
12 minutes ago, nitric said:

Muslims generally come to the country legally and overstay their visa. You're sympathizing for a terrorist because he also supports Trump. You suck dude. This is one of your lowest comments, and you've said some outrageous dumb shit before.

Once again you try your hardest to your to take what I say and twist it to suit your shit argument.

Nobody is sympathizing with the guy. Hes an idiot and they probably shouldn't have caved to his diet needs but that doesn't make what I said untrue. If anyone were to get special treatment despite their crimes, It should be someone who PAYED THEIR TAXES and not someone whos here trying to get everything while contributing nothing.

18 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Except religion is a PROTECTED CLASS under the constitution.

Their request for certain types of food is based on their RELIGION.

Nothing else, nothing illegal that they may have committed, overrides that basic right.

Once again you try your hardest to your to take what I say and twist it to suit your shit argument.

Nobody is sympathizing with the guy. Hes an idiot but that doesn't make what I said untrue. If anyone were to get special treatment despite their crimes, It should be someone who PAYED THEIR TAXES and not someone whos here trying to get everything while contributing nothing.

No.

We don't run a country based on how much you've paid into it.

Its called "basic rights" for a reason.

5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Nobody is sympathizing with the guy. Hes an idiot and they probably shouldn't have caved to his diet needs but that doesn't make what I said untrue. If anyone were to get special treatment despite their crimes, It should be someone who PAYED THEIR TAXES and not someone whos here trying to get everything while contributing nothing.

So domestic terrorist who tried to overthrow the government can have preferential treatment because they paid their taxes, but immigrants who overstayed their visas should be treated like shit(who mind you paid taxes while they had their visas)? I feel sorry for you.

Edited by nitric

An immigrant who had a visa to begin with would've paid taxes when they worked.

They would've paid sales taxes when they bought something at any store within the US.

And they would've paid local, county, and state taxes when they had to pay rent at whatever place they were staying.

They also would've paid the United States for apply for the visa.

The amount of ignorance on display is just unbelievable.

Edited by jehurey

LMAO now jehurey reported me for xenophobia. You guys are such a bunch of snowflakes.

My parents were first generation immigrants who came here over 30 years ago LEGALLY with nothing and had to work their asses off to get where they are. Sorry if I don't share the sentiment that we should let people into the country illegally and just hand them everything on a silver platter.

• Thanks 1