Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

With one day of control Democrats are getting us back into armed conflict

Unfuckingreal...

No suicide bombings in Iraq in 4 years, Biden's first day in office and one detonates himself killing 27 people and now they're planning on reengaging the military in the middle east...

Trump for years peddled as a war monger with his finger on the button over nothing  and with one day in office Biden is already getting us back into the shit.

Seriously Democrats, fuck off out of this country...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

You leave, about to get us into another war day one after four years of peace...

Fucking ploy to get his claws into Iran..

If you don't like it here, then fuck outta here 🙂

Just now, Goukosan said:

Wait... DynamiteCop thinks there wasn't any suicide bombings in 4 years?  What bubble have you been living in. 

Screenshot_20210121-162147_Chrome.jpg

OAN told him zero, so please do not bring facts into this thread.

Just now, bhytre said:

Invading a muslim country is ok now when Biden does it kidtric? 😠

You know you're caught in a spiral when you of all people are defending muslim countries LOL. How hard did you have to bite your tongue for this post?

Just now, Goukosan said:

over 1000 suicide bombings = Zero... lmfao DynamiteCop lmfao

Apparently sending troops to protect Americans from potential harm is an invasion. It's tough dealing with autists :( 

1 minute ago, nitric said:

You know you're caught in a spiral when you of all people are defending muslim countries LOL. How hard did you have to bite your tongue for this post?

So you're ok with it? 😧 You know who you'll eventually need to answer to when our time comes, the same question will be asked never forget 😠

2 minutes ago, bhytre said:

So you're ok with it? 😧 You know who you'll eventually need to answer to when our time comes, the same question will be asked never forget 😠

I've stopped taking you seriously a while ago, so keep at it to try and get my attention 🙂 Maybe another post about how I'm avoiding the question will make me answer.

1 minute ago, nitric said:

I've stopped taking you seriously a while ago, so keep at it to try and get my attention 🙂 Maybe another post about how I'm avoiding the question will make me answer.

I know you don't want to answer because you don't want to look like a hypocrite, I know by your posting history that you for a fact wouldn't support it 😠

And if I kept pressing on the subject you'd keep replying and get heated because there's muslims involved, I know! 😠

Back off Kamala! Let's shout in unison! 😠

1 minute ago, bhytre said:

I know you don't want to answer because you don't want to look like a hypocrite, I know by your posting history that you for a fact wouldn't support it 😠

And if I kept pressing on the subject you'd keep replying and get heated because there's muslims involved, I know! 😠

Back off Kamala! Let's shout in unison! 😠

If you think this is an invasion, then I guess the Belgium education system ( :D ) failed you which is the reason you're living on a farm without a job or any future outlook.