Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Biden is president, but Antifa is still causing mayhem in the streets

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

don’t ask me, ask them. 

also ask kamila. She should know because these are the same people she helped bail out of prison during the summer riots last year. It’s no surprise neither her or Biden have spoken out against these riots or the one currently happening in Tacoma

Maybe because they’re knee deep in shit a million times more important especially the COVID situation which they’re having to start from scratch

3 minutes ago, Delita said:

Maybe because they’re knee deep in shit a million times more important especially the COVID situation which they’re having to start from scratch

No they don’t, even Fauci admitted that was untrue :D Biden’s target of 100 million vaccinated a day was already about to be reached by the trump administration, so that work was already done for him.

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Thought you said weren't posting in here again after the board got closed and moved to a club ..... yet here you are:umad:

I’m not even a member of this club but I can view and post in it, which is annoying and might be due to my mod status

4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I’m not even a member of this club but I can view and post in it, which is annoying and might be due to my mod status

"which is annoying"... you make it sound like any of that forced you to click on the club, then click on the thread, click on quote, type up a response and hit submit reply. 

All those were choices YOU made to post here. 

You said you weren't going to be posting in this club once the Political board was gone. You couldn't wait for the board to be gone....yet here you are. 

So again, why are you here still posting? 

I mean no one is stopping you from posting here, but why make that big stink about the political board and yet still YOU STILL END UP HERE. 

What was the point? 

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

"which is annoying"... you make it sound like any of that forced you to click on the club, then click on the thread, click on quote, type up a response and hit submit reply. 

All those were choices YOU made to post here. 

You said you weren't going to be posting in this club once the Political board was gone. You couldn't wait for the board to be gone....yet here you are. 

So again, why are you here still posting? 

I mean no one is stopping you from posting here, but why make that big stink about the political board and yet still YOU STILL END UP HERE. 

What was the point? 

This was my thread and people were still mentioning me in it, so it’s only fair that I continued the discussion. 

but I’ll leave now. Going by the member list, it doesn’t seem there’s going to be much room for opposing arguments or ideas in this group (hell jehurey already threatened to delete the first of my posts that he disagreed with) but if this is what you guys want, then have fun.

15 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

No they don’t, even Fauci admitted that was untrue :D Biden’s target of 100 million vaccinated a day was already about to be reached by the trump administration, so that work was already done for him.

200 kids in Portland breaking shit at the current moment isn’t important for Biden to pay attention to, yes. Especially when local authorities can easily take care of it. He’s focused on COVID relief which is still the nations #1 issue. 

100 mil About to be reached? :will2: They failed miserably with their projected targets in December with no clear direction in terms of distribution 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

don’t ask me, ask them. 

also ask kamila. She should know because these are the same people she helped bail out of prison during the summer riots last year. It’s no surprise neither her or Biden have spoken out against these riots or the one currently happening in Tacoma

I was on the train yesterday and this bizarre and off his rocker old white guy was going on (to himself) about how we're going to need Trump to come back and clean up the country again in 4 years. The other day Low was going on about making scrapings into a bowl to smoke. That's what people like you do, you scrap together information you like/dont like into a bowl and then make some narrative out of it. Doesnt matter if it gels or even makes sense. 

19 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

This was my thread and people were still mentioning me in it, so it’s only fair that I continued the discussion. 

but I’ll leave now. Going by the member list, it doesn’t seem there’s going to be much room for opposing arguments or ideas in this group (hell jehurey already threatened to delete the first of my posts that he disagreed with) but if this is what you guys want, then have fun.

If that's what we want?.... Bro that's what YOU wanted.   You were the one who said you wouldn't post here. 

You can post here all you want  (admit it you want to) but post links to back up your claims bro. 

Don't get mad because you got called out for sharing disinformation without any links. 

other view points are welcomed but you have to back up your claims with facts.   Jehurey asked you to provide facts to your claims... why is that so hard for you to do? 

40 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

If that's what we want?.... Bro that's what YOU wanted.   You were the one who said you wouldn't post here. 

You can post here all you want  (admit it you want to) but post links to back up your claims bro. 

Don't get mad because you got called out for sharing disinformation without any links. 

other view points are welcomed but you have to back up your claims with facts.   Jehurey asked you to provide facts to your claims... why is that so hard for you to do? 

Twinblade and Cooke have been waiting almost a year to have a "I told you moment". Unfortunately, like with Vini, they haven't been right once so far.

1 hour ago, Delita said:

200 kids in Portland breaking shit at the current moment isn’t important for Biden to pay attention to, yes. Especially when local authorities can easily take care of it. He’s focused on COVID relief which is still the nations #1 issue. 

100 mil About to be reached? :will2: They failed miserably with their projected targets in December with no clear direction in terms of distribution 

The states are finally getting their shit together and finding out how to properly distribute the ridiculous number of doses that have been sitting unused. 

Thats not Trump’s fault nor should it be hailed as Biden’s victory. The timing worked out for him which makes him lucky, but it doesn’t mean he’s doing anything radically different. The current output of vaccinations would be similar even if Trump were still in office.

You guys are gushing over Biden for no reason. In fact, you could argue that he’s being misleading with his vaccine rhetoric. I don’t like piers Morgan but he makes a good point in this article 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9184947/PIERS-MORGAN-President-Biden-lying-COVID-vaccine-roll-out.html 

20 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The states are finally getting their shit together and finding out how to properly distribute the ridiculous number of doses that have been sitting unused. 

Thats not Trump’s fault nor should it be hailed as Biden’s victory. The timing worked out for him which makes him lucky, but it doesn’t mean he’s doing anything radically different. The current output of vaccinations would be similar even if Trump were still in office.

You guys are gushing over Biden for no reason. In fact, you could argue that he’s being misleading with his vaccine rhetoric. I don’t like piers Morgan but he makes a good point in this article 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9184947/PIERS-MORGAN-President-Biden-lying-COVID-vaccine-roll-out.html 

Trump put it all on the states, refused to use the defense production act and then blamed the states for the slow roll out. 

Trump didn't take a role in the administration of the vaccines.  Biden is giving the federal government a role in vaccinating the nation. 

Big difference. 

"Biden Outlines Plan for Bigger Federal Role in Covid-19 Vaccinations" 

President elect Biden will expand use of Defense Production Act to increase production of vaccines, vaccination supplies. 

President elect Joe Biden outlined his proposal to give the federal government a bigger role in getting Americans vaccinated against Covid-19, including setting up federally supported community centers and mobile clinics for delivering shots.

The plan, which Mr. Biden described.... , marks a shift in the coronavirus response that has so far involved the Trump administration purchasing and distributing vaccines, while relying heavily on states to administer the shots.

Edited by Goukosan
7 hours ago, Twinblade said:

No, I threatened to delete your post if you didn't back up your claim.

You should leave............I specifically wrote that this forum is for ADULTS who can handle it.

You're demonstrating that you specifically cannot handle it.

Come back when you feel like you can defend your viewpoint like an adult.