New Ghosts 'n Goblins Resurrection Trailer - Weapons, Magic ‘n Modes

I thought this was a straight port of the original with shinier graphics but I'm seeing new stuff and easier difficulty levels will make it less frustrating.

I am interested now, I will play it when it inevitably gets ported to a platform that isn't complete trash.

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

I thought this was a straight port of the original with shinier graphics but I'm seeing new stuff and easier difficulty levels will make it less frustrating.

I am interested now, I will play it when it inevitably gets ported to a platform that isn't complete trash.

Yet another Switch game that you're begging for a port of 😂🤣

10 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Yet another Switch game that you're begging for a port of 😂🤣

I'm not begging. It's a Capcom game, guaranteed to be released on five more platforms before it's all over.

19 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I'm not begging. It's a Capcom game, guaranteed to be released on five more platforms before it's all over.

Nothing is announced or official besides Switch so therefor you're begging 😂🤣

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Nothing is announced or official besides Switch so therefor you're begging 😂🤣

Begging has a different connotation than what is actually going on here. :lul:  

Do I look like I'm dying to play Ghost n Goblins? :kaz: This is the kind of game I wait to get on sale for cheap, I wouldn't pay full price for this. lmfao

Come back to me when you actually have exclusives worth ''begging'' for, please. :laff:

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Begging has a different connotation than what is actually going on here. :lul:  

Do I look like I'm dying to play Ghost n Goblins? :kaz: This is the kind of game I wait to get on sale for cheap, I wouldn't pay full price for this. lmfao

Come back to me when you actually have exclusives worth ''begging'' for, please. :laff:

and yet still here you are begging. 

So far you have begged hoped for ports of:

Rise

Ghost and Goblins

No More Heroes 3

SMTV 

Keep begging you bum :juggle:

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

and yet still here you are begging. 

So far you have begged hoped for ports of:

Rise

Ghost and Goblins

No More Heroes 3

SMTV 

Keep begging you bum :juggle:

Don't have to 'beg' when Rise is already confirmed to come for PC. :lul: 

NMH3 and SMTV aren't even interesting right now, barely anything shown to get excited about. Ask me later.

And Ghosts and Goblins... I mean lol, ffs.

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Don't have to 'beg' when Rise is already confirmed to come for PC. :lul: 

NMH3 and SMTV aren't even interesting right now, barely anything shown to get excited about. Ask me later.

And Ghosts and Goblins... I mean lol, ffs.

That didn't stop you from begging for them... lmfao. 

Post the official announcement for Rise on PC...... ooooh that's what I thought. 

Until then, you're a beggar 😂🤣😂

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

Post the official announcement for Rise in PC...... ooooh that's what I thought. 

Until then, you're a beggar 😂🤣😂

You know I wouldn't be losing sleep at night either way. :lul: 

You know exactly what I'm talking about anyway, there won't be an official announcement until Nintendo moneyhat contract ends but we both know it's going to happen. Keep playing dumb though. :laff: 

Or maybe you're actually the one begging that MH Rise stays exclusive forever on your little pos handheld, unable to sleep soundly at night at the though of a superior PC port. :kaz: