Apex Legends releases on Switch - gets 5.0'd at Gamespot

The Good

This game is still a superb battle royale with smart improvements to the genre's formula, such as intuitive looting mechanics and an informative ping system

The Bad

Resolution and frame rate limitations can negatively impact your ability to execute on in-match strategies, effectively use certain firearms, and stay competitive

You're at a disadvantage with cross-play enabled, but disabling it can cause matchmaking issues

https://www.gamespot.com/reviews/apex-legends-nintendo-switch-review/1900-6417647/

yikes

nobody cares :D  

also @Twinblade I tried some valorant. It feels very close to cs to me which is a good thing, maps are ok too. you complained about the economy once and being at a disadvantage if you lose rounds - you can always win rounds because of the cs mechanics. play more bubsy, people playing mp games and getting soem skills makes me horny :aitch: 

Edited by kaz
  • Upvote 1
6 hours ago, kaz said:

nobody cares :D  

also @Twinblade I tried some valorant. It feels very close to cs to me which is a good thing, maps are ok too. you complained about the economy once and being at a disadvantage if you lose rounds - you can always win rounds because of the cs mechanics. play more bubsy, people playing mp games and getting soem skills makes me horny :aitch: 

If you were decent at counterstrike you will definitely have the upper hand here. Lemee know what rank you end up with in competitive, my peak was gold 2 and at the moment im silver 3. I have my decent matches but im honestly pretty bad overall.

• Upvote 1
24 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Makes sense if they are looking for more 5.0s

Destruction All Stars ? Yeah , looks like sheep and cows are in the same boat.  Luckily for you , you LOVE 5.0 games.