MLB The Show is coming to Game Pass day 1

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Show's Over  

Cows literally getting hit with a pitch with this one. One of their top exclusives, now available on another platform... for FREE

:lawl::lawl:LOL Benji's tweet confirms what we had been telling the lemmings all along.

MLB's license required a game to be ported to xbox. and it was MLB who was paying for that port development (and now, we see, paying for the entire publishing as well).

LOL the port-beggars look like they're sucking dick for ports, now, its gotten so bad for them.

28 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:lawl::lawl:LOL Benji's tweet confirms what we had been telling the lemmings all along.

MLB's license required a game to be ported to xbox. and it was MLB who was paying for that port development (and now, we see, paying for the entire publishing as well).

LOL the port-beggars look like they're sucking dick for ports, now, its gotten so bad for them.

Is it a port if released day 1 for nothing more than a subscription to Gp?

sounds like to me it’s the ideal place to place. :blessed:

43 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LMAO everyone already knew Sony was being FORCED to develop it for other platforms... LMAO.

MLB big dicked Sony and Sony cucked.  "Either you do this.. or you lose the license"  and of course... Sony did this :hehe: 

And now lemmings get every yearly sports game on GP for much less :ovolol: 

16 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Is it a port if released day 1 for nothing more than a subscription to Gp?

sounds like to me it’s the ideal place to place. :blessed:

Hopefully it was ported competently. Chances are Sony would have had MLB pay for another contractor to port the game for other systems.

Which wouldn't be ideal.

I wouldn't pay $15 for MLB The Show........so why would I pay $15 a month to RENT IT and not even own it?:drake:

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

LMAO everyone already knew Sony was being FORCED to develop it for other platforms...

Nope, you specifically tried arguing against that. When we clearly told you that this must have been a stipulation from MLB that The Show has to be ported to other platforms or else Sony cannot even release the game on their platform.

You tried your hardest to laugh at that notion.

And now you're trying your hardest to do the "everybody already knew that!!!!!!!!" routine.

Its hilarious when you retcon your past bullshit arguments.:mjgrin:

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Hopefully it was ported competently. Chances are Sony would have had MLB pay for another contractor to port the game for other systems.

Which wouldn't be ideal.

I wouldn't pay $15 for MLB The Show........so why would I pay $15 a month to RENT IT and not even own it?:drake:

Nope, you specifically tried arguing against that. When we clearly told you that this must have been a stipulation from MLB that The Show has to be ported to other platforms or else Sony cannot even release the game on their platform.

You tried your hardest to laugh at that notion.

And now you're trying your hardest to do the "everybody already knew that!!!!!!!!" routine.

Its hilarious when you retcon your past bullshit arguments.:mjgrin:

MLB - "Sony, you're developing MLB for Xbox if you want to keep the license"

Sony - "Fine.. but there's no way we're publishing it on Xbox.. not yet anyway"

MLB - "We weren't going to let you anyway.. more money for us"

cigar.png

And no.. I never once said Sony was doing this of their own volition...

Edited by Remij
4 minutes ago, Remij said:

MLB - "Sony, you're developing MLB for Xbox if you want to keep the license"

Sony - "Fine.. but there's no way we're publishing it on Xbox.. not yet anyway"

MLB - "We weren't going to let you anyway.. more money for us"

cigar.png

And no.. I never once said Sony was doing this of their own volition...

Actually you did say they were doing it, that they were turning into a 3rd party.

We are the ones who kept telling you that MLB were forcing them to do this, and you specifically rejected that.

Because you were using this game as proof that Sony was turning third party.

Like I said..............too late for you to attempt your retcon, it simply isn't going to work.

Thank you Benji for completely dismantling the lemmings' talking points.

Just now, jehurey said:

Actually you did say they were doing it, that they were turning into a 3rd party.

We are the ones who kept telling you that MLB were forcing them to do this, and you specifically rejected that.

Because you were using this game as proof that Sony was turning third party.

Like I said..............too late for you to attempt your retcon, it simply isn't going to work.

Thank you Benji for completely dismantling the lemmings' talking points.

They are.  They are a 3rd party developer... and they seem fine with it... as long as others publish :rofl: 

Ex_XFNxU8AQCH1E?format=jpg&name=large

:lawl: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

They are.  They are a 3rd party developer... and they seem fine with it... as long as others publish :rofl: 

Ex_XFNxU8AQCH1E?format=jpg&name=large

:lawl: 

I love how he thought he could shift gears and it would work on me.

Thanks for admitting that you attempted to retcon.

Just now, jehurey said:

I love how he thought he could shift gears and it would work on me.

Thanks for admitting that you attempted to retcon.

and nobody... not even me, could have predicted it would be on GAME PASS OMFG :rofl: :smilecry: 

MLB GOT SONY TO DEVELOP A GAME FOR GAME PASS... :ovolol: 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

this is an epic win for the consumer. gamepass is truly the netflix of games. 

Yea, especially considering these yearly sports games.  If you're into those... Game Pass on Xbox is easily the best value.

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

and nobody... not even me, could have predicted it would be on GAME PASS OMFG :rofl: :smilecry: 

MLB GOT SONY TO DEVELOP A GAME FOR GAME PASS... :ovolol: 

I like how he failed to change gears on a subject...........and then tried it again.

And failed again.

Sony isn't putting it on gamepass, MLB is.

Nobody got Sony to put it on gamepass, because the publisher is the one who decides that........and Sony isn't the publisher.

And chances are MLB is the one who paid an outside company to port it. So, no there is no proof that Sony "developed" anything for Xbox, the publisher paid for somebody else to port it.

LOL he can't even win that argument.

Just now, Remij said:

Yea, especially considering these yearly sports games.  If you're into those... Game Pass on Xbox is easily the best value.

you should try it. i have friends who don't even like sports games...and they even like the show. there's a reason why it's gotten many 9's. the only time it gets an 8 is when it doesn't add much to the previous installment. i think you'd dig the campaign. it even has rpg-like elements. 

Just now, -GD-X said:

you should try it. i have friends who don't even like sports games...and they even like the show. there's a reason why it's gotten many 9's. the only time it gets an 8 is when it doesn't add much to the previous installment. i think you'd dig the campaign. it even has rpg-like elements. 

I don't have an Xbox console any more.  PC only baby... and the game isn't on PC.  I have Game Pass on PC though :glad: 

• Upvote 1
Just now, jehurey said:

I like how he failed to change gears on a subject...........and then tried it again.

And failed again.

Sony isn't putting it on gamepass, MLB is.

Nobody got Sony to put it on gamepass, because the publisher is the one who decides that........and Sony isn't the publisher.

And chances are MLB is the one who paid an outside company to port it. So, no there is no proof that Sony "developed" anything for Xbox, the publisher paid for somebody else to port it.

LOL he can't even win that argument.

Trying SO HARD to damage control :smilecry: 

Sony developed the game.  That game is on Xbox.  It's on GP.

And yes... MLB is doing what they want and Sony has to sit there like a good little bitch and take it :rofl: 

MLB will DO WHAT THEY WANT.. and that's the point.

The Cows are BIG MAD too :smilecry: 

Ex_jyWYWYAE-9qx?format=jpg&name=large

:rofl: 

Just now, Remij said:

Trying SO HARD to damage control :smilecry: 

Sony developed the game.

I love how you pretend to play stupid and interchange the terminology.

Sony did not PORT it to Xbox.

The publisher would've paid an outside contractor to do the port-job.

Sony didn't put the game on gamepass.........the publisher did.

You already know all of these terms, there's no point in trying to change them up in front of me and hope that I won't notice. That clearly isn't going to work.

Thanks for admitting that you attempted to retcon.:reg:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I love how you pretend to play stupid and interchange the terminology.

Sony did not PORT it to Xbox.

The publisher would've paid an outside contractor to do the port-job.

Sony didn't put the game on gamepass.........the publisher did.

You already know all of these terms, there's no point in trying to change them up in front of me and hope that I won't notice. That clearly isn't going to work.

Thanks for admitting that you attempted to retcon.:reg:

You're squawking an awful lot about stuff you don't know for sure.  There's no other developers listed anywhere for the Xbox release.. :smilecry:  

And regardless it doesn't matter AT ALL who does what.  Sony developed the game.  That game is coming to Xbox.

That's the "win" you're trying so desperately hard for right now...  "bubu you said this" "bubu it's not Sony publishing" gabelol.png

Sony sitting back while MLB does what they want with the game they developed :mroff: