Ditch :rofl:

28 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Goukosan HBO :pavarotti:

This was always known as a Switch launch exclusive.    Capcom's internal documents said as much for over a year now. 

Just like it said that RE8 was always cross gen which again ended up being True. 

6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

This was always known as a Switch launch exclusive.    Capcom's internal documents said as much for over a year now. 

Just like it said that RE8 was always cross gen which again ended up being True. 

:hehe: 

And no, RE8 wasn't always cross-gen.  It was current gen only... until PS5 issues plagued the game :shrug: 

8 minutes ago, Remij said:

:hehe: 

And no, RE8 wasn't always cross-gen.  It was current gen only... until PS5 issues plagued the game :shrug: 

Capcom disagrees with you in there own internal documents which so far has been 100% on point:tom5:

Meanwhile all you have is "Trust me it was true, my sources say so" 😂🤣

27 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Capcom disagrees with you in there own internal documents which so far has been 100% on point:tom5:

Meanwhile all you have is "Trust me it was true, my sources say so" 😂🤣

On the irony...

:hest:

8 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

On the irony...

:hest:

You're comparing Remij to an actual Journalist at Game industry Biz? 😂🤣

Remij is not a Journalist you clown. Whereas Game Industry Biz is part of the industry and Christopher Dring is a 14 year industry veteran.    This wasn't some random poster on a message board. 

Not only that, Chris also clearly stated where he got his information from.... Xbox game studios. :tom5:

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Remij is not a Journalist you clown. Whereas Game Industry Biz is part of the industry and Christopher Dring is a 14 year industry veteran.    This wasn't some random poster on a message board. 

Not only that, Chris also clearly stated where he got his information from.... Xbox game studios. :tom5:

Can he backup his statements though? No so it's exactly the same thing. Shut up idiot

I'm not a random forum poster...

I'm Remij :tom5:

49 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Can he backup his statements though? No so it's exactly the same thing. Shut up idiot

He didn't say anonymous sources, he said Xbox game Studios 😐

This is games industry biz, this isn't some random blog or YouTube poster.   WTF don't you understand? 

Edited by Goukosan

He didn't say anonymous sources, he said Xbox game Studios 😐

This is games industry biz, this isn't some random blog or YouTube poster.   WTF don't you understand? 

Same thing, not a debate. Neither can be substantiated, end of discussion.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

Same thing, not a debate. Neither can be substantiated, end of discussion.

so now when GameSpot, IGN, Eurogamer.net and Game industry Biz say that they spoke to Nintendo, Sony or MS.... any random forum poster can say "bbbbbut it cannot be substantiated :awww:" and this posters word would mean more than the Journalist's.    :lawl:

12 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

so now when GameSpot, IGN, Eurogamer.net and Game industry Biz say that they spoke to Nintendo, Sony or MS.... any random forum poster can say "bbbbbut it cannot be substantiated :awww:" and this posters word would mean more than the Journalist's.    :lawl:

Show me what Microsoft said and from who. I'll be waiting.

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Show me what Microsoft said and from who. I'll be waiting.

Like I just said, next time GameSpot, Eurogamer.net, IGN etc say they spoke to Nintendo, Sony or MS it will be considered fake news because DynamiteCop can't substantiate it :drake:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Like I just said, next time GameSpot, Eurogamer.net, IGN etc say they spoke to Nintendo, Sony or MS it will be considered fake news because DynamiteCop can't substantiate it :drake:

You have a really dumb brain. These sites specifically quote people or statements from the organization. That's not the case for anything here, it's all completely hearsay. Stop talking, you're done.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

You have a really dumb brain. These sites specifically quote people or statements from the organization. That's not the case for anything here, it's all completely hearsay. Stop talking, you're done.

Yes DynamiteCop, this 14 year established industry vet is putting his credibility on the line for a throwaway comment... not even breaking news or some huge scoop... for stating the obvious (the games are a ways away) that was confirmed by MS.   lmfao.