PS Plus 'free' games for June.

Just now, jehurey said:

No, the only person derailing the thread is the one making massive amounts of whining and not talking about these games.

Here let me get it back on track

Man those PS+ games are pretty good. Especially compared to this absolutely DOG SHIT

@-GD-X I mean... look how clear it is.. :snoop: 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I meant for the day... there's E3 in 2 weeks  

this only works as bait............from your perspective.............because, well...........LOOK AT THESE GAMES       I mean, my god man. Xbox is practically asking for

@Remij @jehurey @Twinblade ok, i agree with all points..   a: this is systemwars, where comparable games, systems and/or services are fair ammo   but...   b. we shou

he's whining about something that you know very well he's going to NOT whine or enforce about in any other thread regarding any other subject.

So, for example, if we're talking about Horizon, and we're clearly its judging graphics.............I guess we can't compare it with graphics from ANY OTHER GAME on ANY OTHER PLATFORM.

It'd be "derailing"...........because graphics must only exist within the confines of Horizon Forbidden West. Theoretically, that means we can't even compare Horizon Zero Dawn with Horizon Forbidden West.

Its very clear that he is attempting to abuse GD's new rule.

Edited by jehurey
6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

If we didn't allow these types of comparisons then we couldn't have any threads where people compare games e.g. someone posts about Battlefield and someone else compares CoD to it, etc. They're a similar type of game (Military shooter) and warrant being compared much like PSN+ and Games with Gold are similar services.

You are really grasping for straws here remij.

lmfao... bait posts are WHAT DERAIL THREADS :lemming: 

But ok ok... I'm going to remember that for the future.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

lmfao... bait posts are WHAT DERAIL THREADS :lemming: 

But ok ok... I'm going to remember that for the future.

this only works as bait............from your perspective.............because, well...........LOOK AT THESE GAMES

I mean, my god man. Xbox is practically asking for it.

I didn't put a gun to their head and made them do this.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

he's whining about something that you know very well he's going to NOT whine or enforce about in any other thread regarding any other subject.

So, for example, if we're talking about Horizon, and we're clearly its graphics.............I guess we can't compare it with graphics from ANY OTHER GAME on ANY OTHER PLATFORM.

It'd be "derailing"...........because graphics must only exist within the confines of Horizon Forbidden West. Theoretically, that means we can't even compare Horizon Zero Dawn with Horizon Forbidden West.

Its very clear that he is attempting to abuse GD's new rule.

Notice how the posters before you in this thread didn't mention Xbox at all...

but you did... because you're butthurt and wanted to bait lemmings.

That's what you do... IN EVERY THREAD.

If mods can't see why that's a problem here... then this place is fucking hopeless.  It'd be great if they enforced that rule equally...

You know kind a like how you accuse cooke and others of always derailing threads about political talk... or X Y and X.

Edited by Remij

Notice how the posters before you in this thread didn't mention Xbox at all...

they would've.

and they would've wanted to know how bad it is.

and more importantly................they wouldn't come running and screaming and saying I'm derailing.

You brought up a good point.

You should be doing what THEY ARE currently doing. Not whining.

This should be your last post directed at me. Thank you.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

this only works as bait............from your perspective.............because, well...........LOOK AT THESE GAMES

Imagine that... admitting it's bait... and doing so while expecting the mods not to do anything about it because "they likely share the same perspective as you"

:drake: 

That's what this entire forum is at this point... a ton of cows who see no problem with other cows derailing thread when it's about talking shit about Xbox.

LMFAO you literally couldn't come into this thread and say anything of substance about the PS Plus games... instead all you wanted to do was talk shit about the Xbox ones....

Imagine that... admitting it's bait...

except i didn't admit to anything.

maybe you need to read that again, more closely.

I'm not responsible for how you view things.

[sigh] you really can't seem to help yourself.:francis:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

except i didn't admit to anything.

maybe you need to read that again, more closely.

I'm not responsible for how you view things.

[sigh] you really can't seem to help yourself.:francis:

That's right... and you're learning not everyone holds the same views as you :drake: 

Which has nothing to do with the fact that the topic of this thread is about PS Plus.. and not Xbox GWG.

You came into a thread meant for positive discussion... to specifically derail, troll, and talk negatively about Xbox.

@-GD-X's rule was pretty clear about this.....but apparently he's not going to put much effort into enforcing it.

so this reminds me of any thing that people were talking about PS+ last year, and how things have played out.

Sony had announced that they were not going to give away any PS3 or PSvita free games, and people thought that the service was going to get worse because of it.

But now, it really seems like they've recommitted to trying to get at least 1 to 2 notable games, and games that are relatively new, as well.

Like that Virtual Fighter is a relatively new release, so was Maneater. All of this happening while PS+ subscriptions have bottomed out and can be found at around $26-$29, rather easily.

And then look at what has been going on with XBL Gold.

They tried to DOUBLE the cost of the subscription, from $60 a year to $120.  It had an immediate blowback.

And you figured "ok, that's the end of that" Right?

Well, right around the time that happened........all of a sudden their free Games with Gold turned to shit, really quick. And now its become obvious that, if they can't raise the subscription price, then they have to "find money" elsewhere. And they're doing it by absolutely cratering the quality of free games.

Which really makes me want to think about shoring up on $26 PS+ subscription codes right about now.

^and now he's attempting to actually talk about the subject... like clockwork.

-Derails thread

-gets told to stick to the topic

-derails further arguing in circles

-posts on topic post to claim that he's been trying to talk about the subject but is being derailed by the person calling him out

It's the same shit every time.  Every.  Fucking.  Time.

And the mods don't do shit... 

44 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Another pretty good month. This year has prob been one of the best for PS Plus. 

What has surprised me most is that they started, almost immediately off the bat, with offering free PS5 games as the new console came out.

Maybe we just thought it was still going to be some PS4 leftovers.  But, they've been surprising.

A far cry with what's going on with the other service, where they're actually dumping old ROMs from two generations ago. They're going in the other direction.

Edited by jehurey

@Remij @jehurey @Twinblade

ok, i agree with all points..

a: this is systemwars, where comparable games, systems and/or services are fair ammo

but...

b. we should have the option to discuss games, systems and/or services without it turning into a bait battle. 

the solution? i have no clue. maybe put  (no trolling) in the title? 

i'm open to ideas. 

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, -GD-X said:

@Remij @jehurey @Twinblade

ok, i agree with all points..

a: this is systemwars, where comparable games, systems and/or services are fair ammo

but...

b. we should have the option to discuss games, systems and/or services without it turning into a bait battle. 

the solution? i have no clue. maybe put  (no trolling) in the title? 

i'm open to ideas. 

here's an idea: you made an incredibly flawed rule

this guy somehow thought that your rule somehow gives him the authority to make SYSTEMWARS no longer systemwars.

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

this guy somehow thought that your rule somehow gives him the authority to make SYSTEMWARS no longer systemwars.

fuck the rule. i deleted it. y'all have the ignore feature. if this board dies out, so be it. 

14 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He made the rule because you fuck up and derail every thread you're in.

It's funny how... other members here can disagree, and systemwar... and the thread doesn't devolve into that person repeating the same shit over and over and over again where the topic is long forgotten about.

That's on YOU dude.  That's the style of "system wars" that you bring... and nobody likes it.  There's a reason why we call it the Jerry-go-round...

You say something... and then someone disagrees and you.... go round and round and round.. for the rest of the night/day.

^and you see mods don't even want to deal with it anymore... which is why this forum sucks shit and why people have left and no longer post here.

"oh yay, another Jehurey / ________ thread 20 pages long of the same shit" :drake: 

:woo: 

Edited by Remij
Just now, Remij said:

He made the rule because you fuck up and derail every thread you're in.

It's funny how... other members here can disagree, and systemwar... and the thread doesn't devolve into that person repeating the same shit over and over and over again where the topic is long forgotten about.

That's on YOU dude.  That's the style of "system wars" that you bring... and nobody likes it.  There's a reason why we call it the Jerry-go-round...

You say something... and then someone disagrees and you.... go round and round and round.. for the rest of the night/day.

No.

I've said this about 10 years ago.

I'll say it again, today.

There has never been such a thing as a ONE PERSON merry-go-round.  It takes two people for that to exist.

Go cry somewhere else.

Just now, jehurey said:

No.

I've said this about 10 years ago.

I'll say it again, today.

There has never been such a thing as a ONE PERSON merry-go-round.  It takes two people for that to exist.

Go cry somewhere else.

And yet it's always YOU :drake: 

And yea... of course you've been saying that for 10 years... and look at this forum now :danylol: