LMFAO TCHBR - Persona 5 Royal rated for Xbox in Korea

Just now, Remij said:

I'm not interested in your stories.

Then you wouldn't have responded to my post about playing Ocarina of Time.

Holy shit, you just completely self-owned and undermined all of these posts you just made.:mjgrin:

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No More Heroes 1, 2, 3 = best on PC Ghost n Goblins Resurrection = best on PC Deadly Premonition 2 = best on PC Monster Hunter Rise and Monster Hunter Stories 2 = best on PC  

Zelda BOTW2 = best on PC Metroid Prime 4 = best on PC Bayonetta 3 = best on PC   lmfao it's not going to end.     What a worthless fucking console  

You're not getting it for a year, all games are timed exclusives if you want to brag about emulators, and moving the goalposts to only include Nintendo developed games is an admission of defeat. Which

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Then you wouldn't have responded to my post about playing Ocarina of Time.

Holy shit, you just completely self-owned and undermined all of these posts you just made.:mjgrin:

Nope.  I'm not interested in them.  Doesn't change the fact that you admitted to not playing OoT until 2017 LOL.... and dude... that's using you OWN logic... no matter how hard you try to backtrack.

It's HILARIOUS that you undermined your own attempt at damage controlling this... with what you JUST said to me yesterday :lawl: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Nope.  I'm not interested in them.

You just proceeded to contradict yourself by showing your interest in them.

You've already lost on this tactic your're attempting. LOL

You can't even copy me competently.:tom:Man, you really are angry right now (this is great).

Just now, jehurey said:

You just proceeded to contradict yourself by showing your interest in them.

You've already lost on this tactic your're attempting. LOL

You can't even copy me competently.:tom:Man, you really are angry right now (this is great).

No... you see... I'm not interested in the story... I'm interested in the data.

Where you actually admitted that you haven't played it until 2017.. LOL

Your story about how you came around to it and how it made you feel... isn't interesting to me.  

What's interesting to me is you undermining your attempt to damage control not playing the game until 2017.  You just admitted that your 2002 damage control doesn't count... because you only played an hour.

So either it doesn't count... or you're a hypocrite :trump: 

No... you see... I'm not interested in the story...

You clearly are if you are using it as the entire FOUNDATION for your counter-argument.

:tom: I love how you're too stupid to get out of this............and you've now planted your flag on "I'm not interested in the story", which is an unwinnable talking point.

its hilarious how you don't remotely think ahead........I have so much fun when you make these mistakes, and then double-down on them.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You clearly are if you are using it as the entire FOUNDATION for your counter-argument.

:tom: I love how you're too stupid to get out of this............and you've now planted your flag on "I'm not interested in the story", which is an unwinnable talking point.

its hilarious how you don't remotely think ahead........I have so much fun when you make these mistakes, and then double-down on them.

I'm interested in what you admitted... nothing else.   And that's you haven't played OoT until 2017.

And that's HILARIOUS that it comes out... right at this time... when you're trying to chastise other forum users about playing old games :hehe: 

And it's going to be hilarious watching you attempt to diverge from that fact :lawl: 

Just now, Remij said:

I'm interested in what you admitted

...........which was the story.

Thanks, you've actually decided to admit failure on that talking point.

And now we can move on to the fact that you are wrong about me playing OoT in 2017.

Since I clearly played the game in 2002, I even explain how I played the game.

Those are facts. Deal with them.

12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

...........which was the story.

Thanks, you've actually decided to admit failure on that talking point.

And now we can move on to the fact that you are wrong about me playing OoT in 2017.

Since I clearly played the game in 2002, I even explain how I played the game.

Those are facts. Deal with them.

No.  The story was about how you came around to playing it because you played Wind Waker and wanted to play it before playing BOTW... ect ect..

That was your lame fucking story.

The facts that came out of the story are what interest me.

LOL hun... your own words from just yesterday debunk that you ever played the game in 2002.  

Like I said... you either didn't play it until 2017... or you're a hypocrite.

:hest: 

Just now, Remij said:

No.  The story was about how you came around to playing it because you played Wind Waker and wanted to play it before playing BOTW... ect ect..

To go back to playing..............a game I had already begun playing.

Which defeats your entire attempt.

Its pretty bad when your entire argument is dependent on you pretending to be stupid and omitting information.

Its even worse when you are attempting to omit such information from the person who clearly typed all that information. LOL

15 minutes ago, jehurey said:

To go back to playing..............a game I had already begun playing.

Which defeats your entire attempt.

Its pretty bad when your entire argument is dependent on you pretending to be stupid and omitting information.

Its even worse when you are attempting to omit such information from the person who clearly typed all that information. LOL

^ :lawl: 

You admitted outright to not playing OoT until 2017.

You clearly stated that you played an hour, and yet just yesterday claimed that the hour I played last night of UC4 wasn't me "playing the game"

LOL you completely self-owned yourself..  Completely destroyed your pathetic attempt to damage control what you admitted to in that thread.

Jerry... you're NOT getting out of that.

You wrote those words... and NOBODY made you do it  :ovolol: 

9 minutes ago, Remij said:

^ :lawl: 

You admitted outright to not playing OoT until 2017.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno, I didn't.

I said that I didn't play the game........

"all"

"the"

"way"

"through"

until 2017.

Here's the receipts:

7 hours ago, jehurey said:

I played Ocarina of Time all the way through back in early 2017, right before getting the Switch.

Its not an entirely new experience for me because I had already played about 35 hours of Wind Waker, and that already has alot of the gameplay mechanics. And I had tried out about an hours worth of gameplay many years ago.

But I wanted to knock the game out before getting really into BoTW, and I had some concern that it wouldn't hold up.

It held up fairly well. I wouldn't have been blown away like as if I were touching the game for the first time in 1998, but during the middle, I really was enjoying going to each part of the map and exploring the area and doing their dungeons, and then going back again to reveal more secrets.

If anything, I thought the game ended too soon. it really did feel like a 3-dimensional Link to the Past.

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

Oh man, this dude is still butthurt from last night.

read my post, I had already played Ocarina of Time before. Specifically I had played it on the Zelda Special Collection disc I had gotten like way back in 2002.

I actually didn't like what I had played, having played all the way through the Deku Tree boss. The auto-jumping was like pure blashphemy to me.

So, no i'm not a hypocrite like you.

Holy shit...................you completely got it wrong.

Congrats on OUTRIGHT losing your second argument tonight.

Edited by jehurey
15 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno, I didn't.

I said that I didn't play the game........

"all"

"the"

"way"

"through"

until 2017.

Here's the receipts:

Holy shit...................you completely got it wrong.

Congrats on OUTRIGHT losing your second argument tonight.

Look at him backpedal, and attempt to damage control... again, like I said.

The problem though is that just yesterday he told me playing an hour doesn't count.  Those were his words.

LMFAO he's continually self-owning himself by being a hypocrite :hest: 

By his own words... he hasn't played OoT until 2017.  Since 2002 doesn't count.  His words... not mine :hehe: 

Edited by Remij

Look at him backpedal, and attempt to damage control... again, like I said.

Nope, I just proved you wrong.

Its hilarious that you have now gone to this thread.......seeing as though you just failed in the other one.

I guess you're trying to see if any of these are salvageable for you. LOL

Edited by jehurey