LMFAO TCHBR - Persona 5 Royal rated for Xbox in Korea

Just now, Remij said:

That's right.

because I already have your PSN profile...........and it shows that you haven't played any Playstation games since 2014.

Thanks for admitting that nothing else needs to be proved.............besides whats ALREADY proven.

sorry, you're not getting out of this.

and no, you don't have other profiles, until you prove you have other profiles.

And since you clearly can't do that............you don't have any such profiles.

So..........the only thing that's proven is.............you haven't played Playstation games since 2014.

And nothing else needs to be proved.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No More Heroes 1, 2, 3 = best on PC Ghost n Goblins Resurrection = best on PC Deadly Premonition 2 = best on PC Monster Hunter Rise and Monster Hunter Stories 2 = best on PC  

Zelda BOTW2 = best on PC Metroid Prime 4 = best on PC Bayonetta 3 = best on PC   lmfao it's not going to end.     What a worthless fucking console  

You're not getting it for a year, all games are timed exclusives if you want to brag about emulators, and moving the goalposts to only include Nintendo developed games is an admission of defeat. Which

Holy shit..... I left this thread for 4 to 5 hrs just as Remij brought up his man crush jehurey...... 

I come back on SW and Remij has been riding the Jerry go round for the last 4 to 5 hrs just as I predicted. 

This clown is obsessed :lawl:

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, jehurey said:

sorry, you're not getting out of this.

and no, you don't have other profiles, until you prove you have other profiles.

And since you clearly can't do that............you don't have any such profiles.

So..........the only thing that's proven is.............you haven't played Playstation games since 2014.

And nothing else needs to be proved.

I do.  And I don't have to post them... because your claim that I haven't played any games since 2014.. is purely based off that profile.

You know it's possible to have multiple profiles... so right there any "proof" that you have is squarely associated to that account specifically.

Thus... you're saying I haven't used that account since 2014.. which is right.

Jerry... you can keep trying.. but I'm not posting my new account here.  It's an account myself and my wife use.  You continually asking for shit like that is just as creepy as when you wanted my daughters Xbox profile account to prove some shit... lmfao

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

So... you haven't played them all.

SMT5 is a super big deal for you... isn't it?  You're a HUGE SMT fanboy I see... :hest: 

Just as I thought you're clueless about the franchise.... bbbbut check his profile :awww:

You were just saying I haven't played ANY now you're saying I haven't played them all....man you're in terrible shape aren't you... you're just reaching for anything hoping it sticks 😂🤣

I'll be back in a few hours or tomorrow.... let's see how many posts you rack up going back and fourth with your crush. 

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Holy shit..... I left this thread for 4 to 5 hrs just as Remij brought up his man crush jehurey...... 

I come back on SW and Remij has been ridding the Jerry go round for the last 4 to 5 hrs just as I predicted. 

This clown is obsessed :lawl:

You came back... 

God damn you must have had a withdrawl :rofl: 

Here let me smack you again :hest: 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Just as I thought you're clueless about the franchise.... bbbbut check his profile :awww:

You were just saying I haven't played ANY now you're saying I haven't played them all....man you're in terrible shape aren't you... you're just reaching for anything hoping it sticks 😂🤣

I'll be back in a few hours or tomorrow.... let's see how many posts you rack up going back and fourth with your crush. 

Well, using your boyfriends logic.. until you've proven that you've played any of them... you haven't played any of them.

So.. yea, both are true, until you prove otherwise :drake: 

Good night... I'll give him some time to tuck you in :hest: 

Edited by Remij
Just now, Remij said:

I do.  And I don't have to post them...

yeah you do........or else you simply can't prove me wrong.

Therefore I am right............until you prove me otherwise.

You haven't played Playstation games since 2014. This is correct until it is proven wrong.

And that's somebody else's responsibility, because it definitely isn't mine.

Just now, jehurey said:

yeah you do........or else you simply can't prove me wrong.

Therefore I am right............until you prove me otherwise.

You haven't played Playstation games since 2014. This is correct until it is proven wrong.

And that's somebody else's responsibility, because it definitely isn't mine.

No.. I don't have to prove you wrong.

What you're claiming you can't prove... 

That's it.  Right now... it's a state of speculation.

You're speculating that I've never played the game based on an old account of mine.

You can't prove I only have that one account...  Thus... you haven't proven anything.. other than the fact that I haven't used that account since 2014. 

And of course like I said.. this is AFTER I've posted pics of the console and games.. :drake: 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Yikes.......he says I'm doing creepy shit.............while he brings up my family multiple times, out of nowhere.:francis:

Bringing up your brother wanting to use the computer is creepy? :drake: 

You brought up your brother as an excuse the day you made that thread asking for someone here to sell you their Xbox... remember that :lawl: 

Just now, Remij said:

No.. I don't have to prove you wrong.

What you're claiming you can't prove... 

No, I'm not claiming anything that hasn't already been proven.

You've confirmed this as being your gaming profile.

You haven't played Playstation games since 2014.

That's it.

Like I said.............you're not smart enough to talk your way out of this, I can remove your attempts to obfuscate every single time.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Bringing up your brother wanting to use the computer is creepy? :drake: 

yeah it is.

Think about how creepy that makes you look.

Just now, jehurey said:

No, I'm not claiming anything that hasn't already been proven.

You've confirmed this as being your gaming profile.

That's it.

Like I said.............you're not smart enough to talk your way out of this, I can remove your attempts to obfuscate every single time.

yeah it is.

Think about how creepy that makes you look.

The only thing proven.. is that I haven't played anything on that account since 2014.

That's it.

That doesn't prove I haven't played PS4 games since 2014 on another account.  LOL

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

The only thing proven.. is that I haven't played anything on that account since 2014.

No.............the only thing proven is that you haven't played anything on YOUR account since 2014.

There is no "this" or "that"...........until you prove "this" and "that".

And since you can't...........there is only YOUR account.

You don't have enough control of the English language to slip any word past me.

Edited by jehurey

No.............the only thing proven is that you haven't played anything on YOUR account since 2014.

There is no "this" or "that"...........until you prove "this" and "that".

And since you can't...........there is only YOUR account.

You don't have enough control of the English language to slip any word past me.

Nope.  You're CLAIMING that's my only account.

You can't PROVE it's my only account.. LOL

It's not on me to prove YOUR claims LMFAO

Just now, Remij said:

Nope.  You're CLAIMING that's my only account.

And that claim is proven since you can't prove otherwise.

And, you've lost the benefit of the doubt since you've repeatedly fail to prove what you are claiming.

So, that only add more prove that this is YOUR account, and only account, which proves you haven't played Playstation games since 2014.

Thanks for losing. You will only ever keep on losing, because you can't win this argument without PROVING what you are claiming.

And that claim is proven since you can't prove otherwise.

And, you've lost the benefit of the doubt since you've repeatedly fail to prove what you are claiming.

So, that only add more prove that this is YOUR account, and only account, which proves you haven't played Playstation games since 2014.

Thanks for losing. You will only ever keep on losing, because you can't win this argument without PROVING what you are claiming.

Nope.

I've already proven I have games that you said I haven't played... and that I own the system.

The only PROOF you have is that an account of mine hasn't been used since 2014.

Your CLAIM that *I* have not played any PS4 games since 2014... is merely a claim.

And you're not getting my new account.. because it's a shared account I started with my wife.

Run along and be mad about that.. your claim still isn't proven. :hest: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Nope.

I've already proven I have games

Which don't matter...........because you don't judge my playtime based on what GAME BOXES I show you, correct?

That's right......you use my profile.

Sorry, if your own rules have come to bite you in the ass.

You haven't played Playstation games since 2014. Simple as that.

I have a proven fact.

You have an unproven claim.

Just now, jehurey said:

Which don't matter...........because you don't judge my playtime based on what GAME BOXES I show you, correct?

That's right......you use my profile.

Sorry, if your own rules have come to bite you in the ass.

You haven't played Playstation games since 2014. Simple as that.

Sure it does.  It doesn't make sense that I'd buy the console and games, and not play them.. lmfao.

If you showed me the games... without me knowing your profile... I'd assume you'd have played them.

You've already been told I'm not giving you my new profile.  You're holding on to dear life that I don't have one... simply because you know I'm not giving you my new one.

Well, you're still not PROVING what you claim.... by focusing on that one account.... and I don't have to do anything.  You can't prove I haven't played those games.  You're speculating... based on an old profile.

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Sure it does. 

No, it doesn't

Sorry, your own rules have come back to bite you in the ass.

You were using my profile as of yesterday.....you didn't ask for game boxes or discs.

You're not getting out, that way, either.

I proved that with a fact.

You haven't proven anything else.

Edited by jehurey
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, it doesn't

Sorry, your own rules have come back to bite you in the ass.

You were using my profile as of yesterday.....you didn't ask for game boxes or discs.

You're not getting out, that way, either.

I proved that with a fact.

You haven't proven anything else.

Sure it does.

No they haven't bit me in the ass.

I said you were PLAYING games on your account recently....that's verifiable.  I don't need game boxes or anything for that.

You're claiming that because I haven't used an account since 2014... that I've never played the game... or any games.. on Playstation since then.  That's different.  You can't verify that.  The ONLY thing you can verify.. is that I haven't used that account since 2014.

That's it.

And that's all.