LMFAO TCHBR - Persona 5 Royal rated for Xbox in Korea

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No More Heroes 1, 2, 3 = best on PC Ghost n Goblins Resurrection = best on PC Deadly Premonition 2 = best on PC Monster Hunter Rise and Monster Hunter Stories 2 = best on PC  

Zelda BOTW2 = best on PC Metroid Prime 4 = best on PC Bayonetta 3 = best on PC   lmfao it's not going to end.     What a worthless fucking console  

You're not getting it for a year, all games are timed exclusives if you want to brag about emulators, and moving the goalposts to only include Nintendo developed games is an admission of defeat. Which

1 hour ago, Remij said:

and I hope you enjoy Zelda Skyward Sword!

Already played it on Wii, never bragged about an old skyward sword port and I'm not getting it on Switch.   

I'll be getting NMH3, SMTV and BOTW 2 though :tom5:

9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Already played it on Wii, never bragged about an old skyward sword port and I'm not getting it on Switch.   

I'll be getting NMH3, SMTV and BOTW 2 though :tom5:

So you're not playing Nintendo biggest game this year.

LMAO great to know :hest: 

And I'll be playing all those too :tom5: 

Just now, Remij said:

So you're not playing Nintendo biggest game this year.

LMAO great to know :hest: 

And I'll be playing all those too :tom5: 

a Wii port in July isn't Nintendo's biggest game this year fool... this isn't the old port begging PC slobs😂🤣

Just now, Goukosan said:

a Wii port in July isn't Nintendo's biggest game this year fool... this isn't the old port begging PC slobs😂🤣

What Nintendo game is bigger this year?  LMFAO

And your platform (the Switch) is entirely BUILT from ports shut the fuck up clown :mj: 

Just now, Remij said:

And your platform (the Switch) is entirely BUILT from ports shut the fuck up clown :mj: 

Switch has more NEW exclusives than any other platform :tom5:

Meanwhile you're on here boasting about 12 year old Wii ports and 6 year old PS3 ports :lawl:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Switch has more NEW exclusives than any other platform :tom5:

Meanwhile you're on here boasting about 12 year old Wii ports and 6 year old PS3 ports :lawl:

Nice non answer:lawl: 

Nintendo's biggest games this year?

HD port of 2011 Skyward Sword, and some 2006 Pokemon 3DS remakes :rofl: 

17 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nice non answer:lawl: 

Nintendo's biggest games this year?

HD port of 2011 Skyward Sword, and some 2006 Pokemon 3DS remakes :rofl: 

Switch's biggest games of the year are all NEW EXCLUSIVE games :tom5:

Meanwhile you're bragging about 12 year old Wii ports on PC :lawl:

21 minutes ago, Remij said:

MH Rise's already at 7m and that just came out, Jer. :ufdup:

Just now, Goukosan said:

bbbbut MH Rise, NMH3, SMTV etc don't count on Switch because they aren't Nintendo games :awww:

Meanwhile 12 yr old Wii ports on PC count as a Banger :adhd:

LemiJ :lawl:

MH Rise isn't an exclusive, and I never said they didn't count... I said they weren't NINTENDO games.

Nintendo's games this year are... ports of 2011 and 2006 games... which Sheep will EAT THE FUCK UP AT FULL PRICE :omglol: 

Showing just how hypocritical these dumbfuck sheep are...when they act like people buy $1200 GPUs for a single game :drake: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

MH Rise isn't an exclusive, and I never said they didn't count... I said they weren't NINTENDO games.

Nintendo's games this year are... ports of 2011 and 2006 games... which Sheep will EAT THE FUCK UP AT FULL PRICE :omglol: 

Showing just how hypocritical these dumbfuck sheep are...when they act like people buy $1200 GPUs for a single game :drake: 

Who on here is hyping Skyward Sword port on Switch?.... oh yea that's right.. no one:lebron:

Meanwhile hermits are on here going crazy for 12 year old Wii ports 🤣😂

Just now, Goukosan said:

Who on here is hyping Skyward Sword port on Switch?.... oh yea that's right.. no one:lebron:

Meanwhile hermits are on here going crazy for 12 year old Wii ports 🤣😂

You will be... when you post your sales thread bragging how much it sold :rofls: 

And Sheep bragged about Mario Kart Deluxe, bragged about Zelda Links Awakening, bragged about Xenblade Chronicles, bragged about Bayonetta games, bragged about Tokyo Mirage sessions, Super Mario 3D World, Pikmin 3.....

LMFAO.. retarded sheep. :lawl: 

And yea, this is system wars sweetie.... when you lose exclusives, you lose them.  Doesn't matter when they're from... and that's not even considering the fact that NMH1+2 re-released on Switch in 2019... Sheep begging for their old games again, and begging to pay again for them :rofl: 

9 minutes ago, Remij said:

You will be... when you post your sales thread bragging how much it sold :rofls: 

And Sheep bragged about Mario Kart Deluxe, bragged about Zelda Links Awakening, bragged about Xenblade Chronicles, bragged about Bayonetta games, bragged about Tokyo Mirage sessions, Super Mario 3D World, Pikmin 3.....

LMFAO.. retarded sheep. :lawl: 

And yea, this is system wars sweetie.... when you lose exclusives, you lose them.  Doesn't matter when they're from... and that's not even considering the fact that NMH1+2 re-released on Switch in 2019... Sheep begging for their old games again, and begging to pay again for them :rofl: 

This fool is listing full on remakes as ports :drake:

Meanwhile he is busting a nut for straight up Wii ports from 12 years ago... lmfao

Edited by Goukosan