LMFAO TCHBR - Persona 5 Royal rated for Xbox in Korea

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Yea you did.  You counted those games for every single time you mentioned them on this forum... and mentioned their sales... and mentioned how they counted for your Metacritic win that one year...

You're not getting out of that sweetie.

Switch's entire platform was built of porting WiiU games to it :rofl: 

I remember getting in an argument with you about Mario Kart Deluxe being the same shit as it was on WiiU and you went to great lengths to claim it was a new Switch game with more content deserving of it's higher score:rofl: 

This bitch is really hypocritical talking about others hyping old games (which I never did with NMH) considering his favorite platform was built off them :kaz: 

Look at him projecting

so hard.... no one was making threads boasting about those old games... only hermits do those things.    Bragging about old ass Wii ports :mickey:

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No More Heroes 1, 2, 3 = best on PC Ghost n Goblins Resurrection = best on PC Deadly Premonition 2 = best on PC Monster Hunter Rise and Monster Hunter Stories 2 = best on PC  

Zelda BOTW2 = best on PC Metroid Prime 4 = best on PC Bayonetta 3 = best on PC   lmfao it's not going to end.     What a worthless fucking console  

You're not getting it for a year, all games are timed exclusives if you want to brag about emulators, and moving the goalposts to only include Nintendo developed games is an admission of defeat. Which

Just now, Goukosan said:

Look at him projecting

so hard.... no one was making threads boasting about those old games... only hermits do those things.    Bragging about old ass Wii ports :mickey:

And look how you're projecting that you're not butthurt, but yet this is the most you've posted on this forum in some time :rofl: 

Keep not caring dude :kaz: 

Just now, Remij said:

Are you fucking stupid... 

I think you really are.

Nintendo doesn't release 3rd party games.... 3rd parties do...

I said NINTENDO will not release (a game of their own) bigger than Zelda SS/Pokemon this year.

And lmfao dude, I never EVER said Nintendo wont announced release dates for bigger games at E3.   

What's the matter you can't have a conversation about two topics at once? 

Let me number it for your dumbass. 

1) Nintendo games this year. 

Put up or shut up Bitch. 

You think a Wii port that is releasing in July will be the biggest game for Nintendo this year? 

Two Month ban bet punk... stop running.

2) Switch as a whole. 

Rise is the biggest game so far this year on Any platform and its only on Switch THIS YEAR.. 2021.

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

And look how you're projecting that you're not butthurt, but yet this is the most you've posted on this forum in some time :rofl: 

Keep not caring dude :kaz: 

Remij keeps praying and hoping that people care about old ports like he and the beggar hermits does..... only hermits make threads celebrating 12 year old ports. 

We don't care fool because we get NEW EXCLUSIVE GAMES to our platform and don't have to rely on begging for old ass ports from 12 years ago :drake:

Just now, Goukosan said:

What's the matter you can't have a conversation about two topics at once? 

Let me number it for your dumbass. 

1) Nintendo games this year. 

Put up or shut up Bitch. 

You think a Wii port that is releasing in July will be the biggest game for Nintendo this year? 

Two Month ban bet punk... stop running.

2) Switch as a whole. 

Rise is the biggest game so far this year on Any platform and its only on Switch THIS YEAR.. 2021.

^he's not mad guys he swears :hest: 

Ok let's make it a perm ban bet.

Nintendo will not release a higher profile game than Zelda SS or Pokemon Remakes this year.

So yes, those are Nintendo's biggest games for this year. 

Take it or shut the fuck up clown :tom: 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Remij keeps praying and hoping that people care about old ports like he and the beggar hermits does..... only hermits make threads celebrating 12 year old ports. 

We don't care fool because we get NEW EXCLUSIVE GAMES to our platform and don't have to rely on begging for old ass ports from 12 years ago :drake:

You don't get a single exclusive for you platform lmfao... they're ALL on PC :tom: 

Just now, Remij said:

^he's not mad guys he swears :hest: 

Ok let's make it a perm ban bet.

Nintendo will not release a higher profile game than Zelda SS or Pokemon Remakes this year.

So yes, those are Nintendo's biggest games for this year. 

Take it or shut the fuck up clown :tom: 

Perm bet that Nintendo won't release bigger games than SS port and Pokémon port this tear in 2021.... taken....Hope you enjoy your perm ban in two weeks :mickey:

Back to what I said that you keep running from. 

Switch has had the biggest game of the year so far... Monster Hunter Rise....You claimed otherwise.... stop running punk ass... back it up bitch.  List the bigger games released this year so far. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Perm bet that Nintendo won't release bigger games than SS port and Pokémon port this tear in 2021.... taken....Hope you enjoy your perm ban in two weeks :mickey:

Excellent :geese: 

Now run along :hest: 

Just now, Goukosan said:

That LemiJ post of defeat :lebron:

You're the one claiming you're in an exclusive relationship with your girl... just that another guy fucks her whenever he wants

:omglol: 

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

Excellent :geese: 

Now run along :hest: 

@-GD-X  get ready to perm Remij after Nintendo's e3.  He thinks Nintendo won't show any NEW games bigger or release dates  for 2021 bigger than old Zelda Wii port and old Pokémon game.

Even though they already announced the e3 show is mainly announcements of games for 2021.

Your days are numbered LemiJ :bate:

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

@-GD-X  get ready to perm Remij after Nintendo's e3.  He thinks Nintendo won't show any NEW games bigger than old Zelda Wii port and old Pokémon game.

Even though they already announced the e3 show is mainly announcements of games for 2021.

Your days are numbered LemiJ :bate:

Uh, excuse me?

I said they wont RELEASE any games bigger than those two this year... and you accepted it.

And they wont.

Just now, Remij said:

Uh, excuse me?

I said they wont RELEASE any games bigger than those two this year... and you accepted it.

And they wont.

The e3 show specifically said majority of the show will be for announcements of games FOR 2021. 

Your days are numbered clown 🤡

Just now, Goukosan said:

The e3 show specifically said majority of the show will be for announcements of games FOR 2021. 

Your days are numbered clown 🤡

I don't care what the show said lmfao.

That doesn't change what *I* said... and what you agreed to.

Nintendo wont release a bigger game than either Zelda SS HD or Pokemom 3D remakes this year.  Those are your big Nintendo games this year. :shrug: 

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

I don't care what the show said lmfao.

That doesn't change what *I* said... and what you agreed to.

Nintendo wont release a bigger game than either Zelda SS HD or Pokemom 3D remakes this year.  Those are your big Nintendo games this year. :shrug: 

Hey retard... the show is for games releasing in 2021.... we're currently in 2021. 

You agreed to a bet saying the biggest games Nintendo will release this year is  a Wii port..... you agreed to this a week and a half before e3. 

The same year that's they're supposed to launch a New Switch model too... you're fucked :drake:

Edited by Goukosan
2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Hey retard... the show is for games releasing in 2021.... we're currently in 2021. 

You agreed to a bet saying the biggest games Nintendo will release this year is  a Wii port..... you agreed to this a week and a half before e3. 

The same year that's they're supposed to launch a New Switch model too... you're fucked :drake:

Hey retard... I said what I said.  There's no room for discussion here.  You agreed to it too.  The show can be whatever it is....

I said they wont release a bigger more high profile game than either Zelda SS HD or Pokemon DS remakes.

That's what I said.  And I stand by it. :drake: 

Just now, Remij said:

Hey retard... I said what I said.  There's no room for discussion here.  You agreed to it too.  The show can be whatever it is....

I said they wont release a bigger more high profile game than either Zelda SS HD or Pokemon DS remakes.

That's what I said.  And I stand by it. :drake: 

LemiJ doesn't realize it's 2021.....Enjoy your last week and a half on SW :mickey:

19 minutes ago, Remij said:

You're the one claiming you're in an exclusive relationship with your girl... just that another guy fucks her whenever he wants

:omglol: 

Nah.. that's you fucking a sex doll trying to emulate having sex with my girl.  It feels real to your pathetic desperate begging ass but it's not.... :lawl:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Nah.. that's you fucking a sex doll trying to emulate having sex with my girl.  It feels real to your pathetic desperate begging ass but it's not.... :lawl:

There's the denial... which cucked men typically go through... before acceptance :omglol: