LMFAO TCHBR - Persona 5 Royal rated for Xbox in Korea

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No More Heroes 1, 2, 3 = best on PC Ghost n Goblins Resurrection = best on PC Deadly Premonition 2 = best on PC Monster Hunter Rise and Monster Hunter Stories 2 = best on PC  

Zelda BOTW2 = best on PC Metroid Prime 4 = best on PC Bayonetta 3 = best on PC   lmfao it's not going to end.     What a worthless fucking console  

You're not getting it for a year, all games are timed exclusives if you want to brag about emulators, and moving the goalposts to only include Nintendo developed games is an admission of defeat. Which

Sheep getting the most butthurt over a game they don't even have :rofl: 

Truly the most butthurt buttfucked faction there is.  Cucked with their own games, and mad defensive about other factions games :rofls: 

Their console literally built on the basis of old ports :mroff: 

They'll argue all night about them too... if you humor them 😂🤣

LOL Beggij just admitted that he humors us when he melts down and shits his pants in anger.

Congrats on using the phrase in the wrong direction, you inadvertently ended up telling the truth.:tom:

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Those same last gen ports went to all systems and no one went apeshit for skyrim again. 

But unlike cows and lems you supposedly were against ports.

Anything that you sheep don't get, you are against.

Like console games made for handhelds, ports and online subscription plans.

Until you get, and you do a 180 and start loving them just because Nintendo.

Edited by MalaXmaS
2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Persona 5 royal is a re-release of an old game.   Doesn't make it a brand new title genius. 

PC beggars land of the old ports and constant begging and pleading :drake:

Says the guy who argued that Super Mario 3D World Bowser Fury was a new release because it had new content. How is it any different with P5R?

I don't give a fuck about Persona 5. :lul: Could have bought P5R ten times over when I was playing on PS4 and never did.

15 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Says the guy who argued that Super Mario 3D World Bowser Fury was a new release because it had new content. How is it any different with P5R?

I don't give a fuck about Persona 5. :lul: Could have bought P5R ten times over when I was playing on PS4 and never did.

Never said 3d world is a new game that's a WiiU port.   

Bowser's Fury is a new game though but unfortunately its packaged with a WiiU port. 

41 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

But unlike cows and lems you supposedly were against ports.

Anything that you sheep don't get, you are against.

Like console games made for handhelds, ports and online subscription plans.

Until you get, and you do a 180 and start loving them just because Nintendo.

Wtf are you rambling about now?  lol

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

They always seem to forget that.  

Goukosan is getting mad about PC gamers playing PS4 games.... and yet he hasn't ever played a PS4 game EVER! :lawl: 

7 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Never said 3d world is a new game that's a WiiU port.   

Bowser's Fury is a new game though but unfortunately its packaged with a WiiU port. 

Oh so a few hours of DLC built upon an old game is a new game but a revised 100+ hours RPG with new characters that are retroactively put into the story with tons of new content, dungeons, enemies, endings, etc is not new.

Ok, dude, if you say so. :D 

42 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Oh so a few hours of DLC built upon an old game is a new game but a revised 100+ hours RPG with new characters that are retroactively put into the story with tons of new content, dungeons, enemies, endings, etc is not new.

Ok, dude, if you say so. :D 

I see reading comprehension isn't your strong point. 

Bowser's Fury isn't built on top of 3D World, they're two different games that are packaged together ( a double pack). 

Bowser's Fury is a fully open world game while 3D World is a insomeric game. 

3D World is an old Wiiu port, Bowser's Fury is not.  Unfortunately for Bowser's Fury, it comes packaged with an old WiiU game. 

Yes persona 5S has tons of new content, that was new when it released two years ago on PS4.   

It's an old port on PC no matter how you spin it because it's coming to PC 2 years later:lebron:

4 hours ago, Remij said:

They always seem to forget that.  

Goukosan is getting mad about PC gamers playing PS4 games.... and yet he hasn't ever played a PS4 game EVER! :lawl: 

Mad?... lmfao. 

I'm laughing at you hermits once again going apeshit over old ports 🤣😂

12 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I see reading comprehension isn't your strong point. 

Bowser's Fury isn't built on top of 3D World, they're two different games that are packaged together ( a double pack). 

Bowser's Fury is a fully open world game while 3D World is a insomeric game. 

3D World is an old Wiiu port, Bowser's Fury is not.  Unfortunately for Bowser's Fury, it comes packaged with an old WiiU game. 

Yes persona 5S has tons of new content, that was new when it released two years ago on PS4.   

It's an old port on PC no matter how you spin it because it's coming to PC 2 years later:lebron:

Yeah I'm sure no assets from the original game were reused in Bowser's Fury. Not the same animations, power ups, enemies, %100 new. :lul: 

Never said P5R wasn't an old game, but it isn't 5 years old. Anyway, I don't care the game is massively overrated.

Just now, Ramza said:

Yeah I'm sure no assets from the original game were reused in Bowser's Fury. Not the same animations, power ups, enemies, %100 new. :lul: 

Never said P5R wasn't an old game, but it isn't 5 years old. Anyway, I don't care the game is massively overrated.

if assets is your argument then PS5 royal is even older than 2 years. :lebron:

37 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Mad?... lmfao. 

Yeah because Sheep wouldn't be overly excited to get this on Switch. :D 

Instead you got the inferior P5 Strikers. :holeup:

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Mad?... lmfao. 

Yep, mad.  Mad about games you've never played, going to a system you don't play... that seems to be the sheep MO :rofl:

Edited by Remij
2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Yeah because Sheep wouldn't be overly excited to get this on Switch. :D 

Instead you got the inferior P5 Strikers. :holeup:

Bodycount will be happy.... everyone else will be "meh". 

Wasn't Strikers broken on PC :drake:

15 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Laughing at your dumbass being hyped for old ass games :lawl:

Your entire platform is built off old ass games... trust me.. the irony of that coming from two sheep is the most hilarious thing here :rofl: