LMFAO TCHBR - Persona 5 Royal rated for Xbox in Korea

33 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Bodycount will be happy.... everyone else will be "meh". 

Wasn't Strikers broken on PC :drake:

No it wasn't. I had trouble launching the game for like a hour but that's just me. Everything was fine after that, never crashed, never saw a bug.

Meanwhile the Switch version is fucking trash. Can't even run it at 60FPS and 1080p. Holy shit. :kaz: 

Unfortunately, the Switch can’t handle 60 FPS and keeps Persona 5 Strikers at around 25-30ish frames per second, with lots of frame drops when the screen is busy. This is a very regular phenomenon, since the game is a hack ‘n’ slash one, with Musou elements, so expect to have constant drops all over the place. No option to choose performance over graphics too.

Persona 5 Strikers’ gameplay portions and in-engine scenes are below 1080p when played docked on Nintendo Switch and they don’t look as sharp as they should. Persona 5 Strikers on Nintendo Switch has a combination of native resolution and subnative elements.

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No More Heroes 1, 2, 3 = best on PC Ghost n Goblins Resurrection = best on PC Deadly Premonition 2 = best on PC Monster Hunter Rise and Monster Hunter Stories 2 = best on PC  

Zelda BOTW2 = best on PC Metroid Prime 4 = best on PC Bayonetta 3 = best on PC   lmfao it's not going to end.     What a worthless fucking console  

You're not getting it for a year, all games are timed exclusives if you want to brag about emulators, and moving the goalposts to only include Nintendo developed games is an admission of defeat. Which

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

No it wasn't. I had trouble launching the game for like a hour but that's just me. Everything was fine after that, never crashed, never saw a bug.

Meanwhile the Switch version is fucking trash. Can't even run it at 60FPS and 1080p. Holy shit. :kaz: 

Unfortunately, the Switch can’t handle 60 FPS and keeps Persona 5 Strikers at around 25-30ish frames per second, with lots of frame drops when the screen is busy. This is a very regular phenomenon, since the game is a hack ‘n’ slash one, with Musou elements, so expect to have constant drops all over the place. No option to choose performance over graphics too.

Persona 5 Strikers’ gameplay portions and in-engine scenes are below 1080p when played docked on Nintendo Switch and they don’t look as sharp as they should. Persona 5 Strikers on Nintendo Switch has a combination of native resolution and subnative elements.

Damn. I played this at 60 FPS. This would be unplayable at mid 20’s. 

4 hours ago, Remij said:

Your entire platform is built off old ass games... trust me.. the irony of that coming from two sheep is the most hilarious thing here :rofl: 

Switch has more exclusives than any other platform.   Two days now and you can't refute that :tom5:

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

This fgt has been hyping Shin Megami Tensei V for 3 fucking years but only has 'meh' to say about Persona 5... Real life trash fanboys. :mickey: 

SMT5 is a new game, Persona 5 came out 5 years ago. 

Of course I'll be more interested in a new game instead of a 5 year old port clown 🤡 

12 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Switch has more exclusives than any other platform.   Two days now and you can't refute that :tom5:

No it doesn't.  PC has more exclusives than Switch lmfao...  about 5 released while I posted this. :hest: 

13 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Of course I'll be more interested in a new game instead of a 5 year old port clown 🤡 

You wont be interested in either.  You haven't ever played P5.. not on PS3, and you've never ever played PS4... at all.

So, Persona 5 is a brand new game to you... no matter which version you play.

But I suspect you wont buy or play SMT5 neither.. :hest: 

38 minutes ago, Remij said:

You wont be interested in either.  You haven't ever played P5.. not on PS3, and you've never ever played PS4... at all.

So, Persona 5 is a brand new game to you... no matter which version you play.

But I suspect you wont buy or play SMT5 neither.. :hest: 

Look at this beggar hermit trying to convince me to prioritize a 5 yr old port over a brand new game.... typical port begging slob :lawl:

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Look at this beggar hermit trying to convince me to prioritize a 5 yr old port over a brand new game.... typical port begging slob :lawl:

LMFAO they are BOTH new to you idiot.

That's like telling someone they shouldn't play BOTW1 because... BOTW2 is new game :lemming: 

God damn MORON :rofl: 

And his system is BUILT off ports of old games (ones that he hasn't ever played) :rofls: 

52 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You've never played P5 and you didn't even know what Persona was even about when I hyped it for PS4 years ago. I clearly remember you laughing at me for hyping it. So don't come to me pretending you're some kind of SMT fan now.

You are just shilling for Nintendo as usual because the game is exclusive, and you'll stop caring the moment it becomes multiplatform.

You're the only clown here.

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You've never played P5 and you didn't even know what Persona was even about when I hyped it for PS4 years ago. I clearly remember you laughing at me for hyping it. So don't come to me pretending you're some kind of SMT fan now.

You are just shilling for Nintendo as usual because the game is exclusive, and you'll stop caring the moment it becomes multiplatform.

He only plays new games.

I'm going to remember that :mjgrin: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

He only plays new games.

I'm going to remember that :mjgrin: 

Nah, instead he hyped and defended terrible and years late ports of DOOM, Witcher 3 and Alien Isolation for Switch. 

And all them delicious years late WiiU ports. Mario 3D World came out with a brand new game attached to it! That will be $60 please. Amazing!

Can you imagine gaming exclusively on the Switch since 2017? :D 

13 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You're confused.  I was laughing at you because you thought Persona was the main series.  You didn't realize Persona was an offshoot series all along, while SMT is the main franchise. 

16 minutes ago, Remij said:

LMFAO they are BOTH new to you idiot.

That's like telling someone they shouldn't play BOTW1 because... BOTW2 is new game :lemming: 

God damn MORON :rofl: 

And his system is BUILT off ports of old games (ones that he hasn't ever played) :rofls: 

Persona 5 is not a prequel to SMTV like how BOTW 1 is to BOTW 2 clown ass 😂🤣

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Persona 5 is not a prequel to SMTV like how BOTW 1 is to BOTW 2 clown ass 😂🤣

What does that have to do with anything? lmfao..  You're saying your too good to play a game you've never played before, because some other new game came out :drake: 

Fucking retarded ass sheep :rofl: 

12 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Nah, instead he hyped and defended terrible and years late ports of DOOM, Witcher 3 and Alien Isolation for Switch. 

And all them delicious years late WiiU ports. Mario 3D World came out with a brand new game attached to it! That will be $60 please. Amazing!

Can you imagine gaming exclusively on the Switch since 2017? :D 

Oh yea, he hyped Mario Kart 8 Deluxe like it was all new :rofl: 

Also Ori 1 and 2... lemmings were SO owned! :rofl: 

• Haha 1
Just now, Remij said:

What does that have to do with anything? lmfao..  You're saying your too good to play a game you've never played before, because some other new game came out :drake: 

Fucking retarded ass sheep :rofl: 

Ass clown.... for the last time...if you want to be hyped for a 5 year port over a brand new game then that's on you.

But don't expect everyone to go crazy for old ass ports like your desperate ass....  :mickey:

I'll take a new game over an old port any day :tom5: