LMFAO TCHBR - Persona 5 Royal rated for Xbox in Korea

Just now, Remij said:

Ok, then you're not able to prove I haven't played it.

I have been able to prove that.

By looking at your profile, and seeing the last game you've played.

Considering that you claimed something, and haven't been able to prove it.

Whatever "OPENING" I had to the possibility of you having other profiles..........has quickly closed.

So no. You look more like a liar at this point.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No More Heroes 1, 2, 3 = best on PC Ghost n Goblins Resurrection = best on PC Deadly Premonition 2 = best on PC Monster Hunter Rise and Monster Hunter Stories 2 = best on PC  

Zelda BOTW2 = best on PC Metroid Prime 4 = best on PC Bayonetta 3 = best on PC   lmfao it's not going to end.     What a worthless fucking console  

You're not getting it for a year, all games are timed exclusives if you want to brag about emulators, and moving the goalposts to only include Nintendo developed games is an admission of defeat. Which

Just now, jehurey said:

I have been able to prove that.

By looking at your profile, and seeing the last game you've played.

Considering that you claimed something, and haven't been able to prove it.

Whatever "OPENING" I had to the possibility of you having other profiles..........has quickly closed.

So no. You look more like a liar at this point.

You're looking at A profile... an old one.

The mere fact exists that I CAN own multiple... that right there is enough to completely destroy any hope of PROOF that you had.

You're speculating that I haven't played it... based on a single profile.

And that's all you've got... speculation.  Jehurey... sweetie.. you're not smart enough for this... the only thing you can do is keep repeating the same shit over and over while claiming you're right :hest: 

Claiming... there's that word again. :tom: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

You're looking at A profile... an old one.

No, its your profile, and your only profile........until you can prove otherwise.

And seeing as though you've repeatedly failed..........you have no such benefit of the doubt.

You're not getting out of this trying to twist words, i can tell you that. You're not smart enough.

You ask for other people's profiles, because that is what YOU USE as proof.

So...........either follow your own rules, or you've lost this subject. And you haven't played Playstation games since 2014.

Just now, jehurey said:

No, its your profile, and your only profile........until you can prove otherwise.

And seeing as though you've repeatedly failed..........you have no such benefit of the doubt.

You're not getting out of this trying to twist words, i can tell you that. You're not smart enough.

You ask for other people's profiles, because that is what YOU USE as proof.

So...........either follow your own rules, or you've lost this subject. And you haven't played Playstation games since 2014.

Well, that's your claim... not mine... prove it's my only profile :hest: 

Well, that's your claim...

No, you base what other people have played by looking at their profiles.

In fact, you based that I had just played Ratchet & Clank PS4 this past week by looking at my profile. You did that, just yesterday.

Gee, would you look at that...........I just proved what I claimed.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you base what other people have played by looking at their profiles.

In fact, you based that I had just played Ratchet & Clank PS4 this past week by looking at my profile. You did that, just yesterday.

Gee, would you look at that...........I just proved what I claimed.

No.  I'm quite clearly open to the fact that people can have more than one profile... and just because one profile shows they haven't used it since 2014... doesn't mean they haven't got another one.

I most certainly wouldn't do that.. if that poster had also posted pictures of their console and some games they owned :lemming: 

You've never claimed to have more than one profile.  I'm completely open to the fact that you might.  But that doesn't change the fact that you just recently played it on the one I know about.

3 hours ago, Remij said:

You're literally tagging him in... because you lost and wanted to tuck tail :hest: 

That's for admitting that :kaz: 

3 hours ago, Remij said:

Holy shit lmfao now he's just mumbling nonsense.. :tom: 

Cows/sheep were so confident that Horizon was a PSNow only game on PC.. and that it would never natively come... and then that it was a one-off because of Decima.... and then that Days Gone was just cause UE4... and then OOPS... UC4 is coming...

bubu it's old... remi u beggar :tear2: 

Fucking CLOWN ASS SHEEP.  Especially you and Jehurey.  You two are the most defensive about PS games coming to PC... and thus are ironically the most owned... and THAT is why you're trying so fucking hard in this thread :rofl: 

Hey dumbass as the quote shows... you brought up your man crush first ... That man is living rent free in your head:drake:

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

No.  I'm quite clearly open to the fact that people can have more than one profile...

Well, you don't have that benefit of the doubt when you've repeatedly fail to prove your claim.

You LOSE that benefit.

So, looks like you're going to have to just prove it, because you look more like a liar at this point.

Just now, Goukosan said:

Hey dumbass as the quote shows... you brought up your man crush first ... That man is living rent free in your head:drake:

Look at what he's arguing now.

Whether or not it is common for THE AVERAGE FORUMITE to think whether a person has more than one gaming profile.

Its gotten really bad for him.

Just now, Goukosan said:

He's tagging you back in I see... his brother is probably wanting to use the computer :rofl: 

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

Lmao, that's all in your head. There isn't a single moment where I said Persona was the original series, I said it was the most popular series, quite a difference. Been playing Atlus RPGs for way longer than you and I'm quite aware which games came out first, thank you very much. 

Just like Zelda, I've been playing Atlus games because you could walk or say your first word's kid.... :drake:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Well, you don't have that benefit of the doubt when you've repeatedly fail to prove your claim.

You LOSE that benefit.

So, looks like you're going to have to just prove it, because you look more like a liar at this point.

Yea, well sweetie... I don't need to prove anything.  If you're open to the idea that a person can have more than one account... then you already know that you don't have proof of your claim.. which isn't that I only have one account... but that I haven't played the game.

So.. you haven't proven shit... other than AN account is mine.

:gabelol: 

Yea, well sweetie... I don't need to prove anything.

of course you don't

because I already have your PSN profile...........and it shows that you haven't played any Playstation games since 2014.

Thanks for admitting that nothing else needs to be proved.............besides whats ALREADY proven.:blessed:

3 hours ago, Remij said:

Considering that he hasn't played ANY... yea, that's not hard.

Neither him nor Jehurey have ever played a Persona game or SMT game... you can check their profiles :mj: 

SMT didn't start on PlayStation fool.... they only have ONE or TWO SMT games..... 95% of SMT games have been on Nintendo systems. 

Lmfao LemiJ lmfao. 

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

SMT didn't start on PlayStation fool.... they only have ONE or TWO SMT game..... 95% of SMT games have been on Nintendo systems. 

Lmfao LemiJ lmfao. 

So... you haven't played them all.

SMT5 is a super big deal for you... isn't it?  You're a HUGE SMT fanboy I see... :hest: