Control is this week's FREE game on Epic Game Store

Just now, Delita said:

Every game Remedy has made outside of Max Payne is generic SHIT. This game was so fucking boring. Alan wake, Control, Quantum Break all putrid shit.

i didn't like alan wake either, but i liked QB. it was clunky and rough (horrible image quality on the base xbox one), but it kept my interest. then again, it was only like 6 hours long. 

2 hours ago, Remij said:

^look at this butthurt fuck MAD because he had to play a cloud streaming version of it :rofl: 

Another cloud game on Switch because the hardware is trash :omglol: 

As others have said the game is boring as fuck bro.   After the first two hours it's sleep inducing going from office to office and throwing files in the air 😴 

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

As others have said the game is boring as fuck bro.   After the first two hours is sleep inducing going from office to office and throwing files in the air 😴 

I guess :shrug: 

13 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

As others have said the game is boring as fuck bro.   After the first two hours it's sleep inducing going from office to office and throwing files in the air 😴 

ha that's how i felt! :D 

LOL. So does Remedy not have anything to do with the Max Payne IP?

Max Payne 3 was a Rockstar game?

That game should have been pushed back for PS4/XBO gen.  In fact, they should do an upgrade of that game today. That was a fun shooter with intense sequences.

On 2021-06-10 at 11:37 AM, Casual said:

Control was ass tbh. Was beyond disappointed when I got it free on PS5 and realized how much it had been overhyped by the lemshits. Really puts into perspective how truly awful xbox is.

Agreed, not a terrible game by any mean but it was short and forgettable. Flavor of the month game.

On 2021-06-10 at 4:28 PM, jehurey said:

LOL. So does Remedy not have anything to do with the Max Payne IP?

Max Payne 3 was a Rockstar game?

That game should have been pushed back for PS4/XBO gen.  In fact, they should do an upgrade of that game today. That was a fun shooter with intense sequences.

Man, I loved Max Payne 3 a lot. Very cool vibe! It didn’t match 1 or 2, but it was its own beast.