Official Xbox and Bethesda E3 presentation thread

Just now, jehurey said:

Too bad it can't get used as much as your butthurt, running 24/7:tom:

The only thing that runs 24/7 is your jerry-go-round attempts to win arguments :hest: 

You should try turning it off once in a while, like your OLED so it doesn't burn-in :lawl: 

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Flops, vapourware and multiplats

One thing no one is talking about, isn't the Series X supposed to have a big graphical advantage over the PS5?   Did they forget to tell there developers?   

Alright lets put the biases aside and admit that this has been a pretty good conference so far 

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Then you would know 

So then you agree PC is the best gaming system, as it plays the better version of most video games going by DF. 

Video gaming, best on PC.

Edited by Substatic
Just now, Substatic said:

So then you agree PC is the best gaming system

Sorry.........post the rest of my post

You would know that Digital Foundry considers a console game to be the best graphics experience right now.

And that John Linneman is declaring that console exclusives, games that are designed around consoles and not PC, are important for graphics technology to be pushed forward.

Maybe your shitty PC had trouble loading the rest of my post.

Just now, jehurey said:

Sorry.........post the rest of my post

You would know that Digital Foundry considers a console game to be the best graphics experience right now.

And that John Linneman is declaring that console exclusives, games that are designed around consoles and not PC, are important for graphics technology to be pushed forward.

Maybe your shitty PC had trouble loading the rest of my post.

$2500 well spent :kaz: 

Bought a 3090 with a 3600X :rofls: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

The only thing that runs 24/7 is your jerry-go-round attempts to win arguments :hest: 

You should try turning it off once in a while, like your OLED so it doesn't burn-in :lawl: 

The only thing that would burn-in my OLED is your butthurt ass.

...............and your slow PC, obviously.

Just now, jehurey said:

The only thing that would burn-in my OLED is your butthurt ass.

...............and your slow PC, obviously.

LMAO yea my ass would burn in on your screen.... because you're constantly kissing it :lawl: 

..... at 225% zoom too :lawl: bmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.png

Just now, Remij said:

$2500 well spent :kaz: 

Bought a 3090 with a 3600X :rofls: 

I love it when he tries to play stupid, after I already told him what my CPU was.

Or maybe the webpage failed to load on his PC :drake:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Actually you changed it when you brought up Digital Foundry.

Specifically Digital Foundry Face Off, since I was talking about how most video games are better on PC.

It was directly related to our discussion. You massively veered off course.

Edited by Substatic
1 minute ago, Substatic said:

Specifically Digital Foundry Face Off, since I was talking about how most video games are better on PC.

It was directly related to our discussion. You massively veered off course.

But they posted RECENT videos in which they declare Ratchet & Clank is the top graphics game.

And John Linneman posted another article declaring that console exclusives must exist, to push graphics forward.

So..............RECENT declarations take precedence over previous ones.

You would agree.

But they posted RECENT videos in which they declare Ratchet & Clank is the top graphics game.

And John Linneman posted another article declaring that console exclusives must exist, to push graphics forward.

So..............RECENT declarations take precedence over previous ones.

You would agree.

I wasn't discussing that ITT.

I was saying PC is the best platform because it plays the better version of over 90% of games.  Surely you agree PC is the best gaming platform going by this simple fact.

Edited by Substatic
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I love it when he tries to play stupid, after I already told him what my CPU was.

Or maybe the webpage failed to load on his PC :drake:

Oh... that's right.

You switched CPUs.... after I told your retarded ass that a 6-core CPU would bottleneck your shitty PC :hest: 

Glad to see you listened to someone more knowledgeable about PCs than you and made a better choice. :fblike: 

Just now, Substatic said:

I wasn't discussing that ITT.

Sorry, you can't pick and choose Digital Foundry quotes.

You were trying to take a Digital Foundry piece to make a UNIVERSAL DECLARATION.

I went ahead and posted a more recent, and more obvious UNIVERSAL DECLARATION from Digital Foundry.

Don't get mad at me......................go take your argument to John Linneman and Digital Foundry.

Just now, Remij said:

Oh... that's right.

You switched CPUs.... after I told your retarded ass that a 6-core CPU would bottleneck your shitty PC :hest: 

Glad to see you listened to someone more knowledgeable about PCs than you and made a better choice. :fblike: 

LOL, this is the best he could do.

:lawl:

You were trying to take a Digital Foundry piece to make a UNIVERSAL DECLARATION.

I went ahead and posted a more recent, and more obvious UNIVERSAL DECLARATION from Digital Foundry.

Don't get mad at me......................go take your argument to John Linneman and Digital Foundry.

What are you talking about.

John Linneman never said most games (nearly all) are not better experienced on PC.   That's literally all I'm saying. And it's a fact.

You're spamming red-herrings. 

Edited by Substatic
1 minute ago, Substatic said:

What are you talking about.

John Linneman never said most games (nearly all) are not better experienced on PC.   That's literally all I'm saying. And it's a fact.

You're spamming red-herrings. 

Nope, go read the article. The headline makes it clear what he is declaring.

Like I said, don't get mad at me..............go argue with them.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I'll take it up with you.

Post the article, and post the video.  Timestamped.

You already lost btw.