What’s your ecosystem?

41 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

90% of my posts are through the workday :blessed:

ownage denied, again :kaz:

Majority of mine is during the work day as well and they're still less than yours :lebron:

Edited by Goukosan
37 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

post counts mean jack shit. some dude had 100k in like 2 years, back in the day. also, a bunch of people requested post resets. we are all veterans here. so, most older accounts are going to have a lot of posts. 

I never reset my post count because I didn't live on SW like Ghostz and the BTG crew or whatever they called themselves. 

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

I never reset my post count because I didn't live on SW like Ghostz and the BTG crew or whatever they called themselves. 

yeah, you'd visit, but you weren't overly active. matt dayo broke the record. a few others would rack up 50k in a year too. 

4 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

You are in your 40s and single and post all weekend long every weekend lmfao 

and yet i still didn't create a thread like this.

think about that, for a sec.:bena:

7 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Derp. I was fucking around with your name. Why so defensive? 

Idk, I guess I am having a bad day.  My mind feels scattered and broken.   Almost feel like I am going to have a mental break.

• Sad 1

I'm going the other way, I think inviting all these big tech companies into your life and letting them track your every movement is going to end up being a big mistake. We're already seeing this in the current day, I'm opting-out from this point forwards. There's not a chance I'm having one of those microphones in my house either like alexa or whatever the fuck the rest are called.

I wanted a wrist heartbeat monitor recently and it was almost impossible to find one which didn't offer blutooth, GPS tracking,  and a lot of other bells and whistles. The fuck do I want another creepy device with GPS tracking anyway? :|

I had to go with this old ass, ugly looking medical strap as it was the only one that just....you know....showed heartrate, rather than adding on 50 other features and demanded a connection to my smartphone and an app download.