Monster Hunter Stories 2 PC vs Switch comparison

1 hour ago, Saucer said:

Remi stuck playing the ugly version while chained to his desk.  :D

My portable laptop outperforms the Switch ten times over. Switch has 0 advantage. It's a trash handheld for kids.

22 minutes ago, Ramza said:

My portable laptop outperforms the Switch ten times over. Switch has 0 advantage. It's a trash handheld for kids.

Looks worse on the PC and playing on a laptop while lying on the couch or bed or poolside is laughs.  Your notebook is the worst of both worlds. It doesn't have the graphics of a desktop and it doesn't have the portability of handheld. :camby:

11 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Looks worse on the PC and playing on a laptop while lying on the couch or bed or poolside is laughs.  Your notebook is the worst of both worlds. It doesn't have the graphics of a desktop and it doesn't have the portability of handheld. :camby:

No games in the world looks worse on PC than on Switch, none, zero. But you can believe what you want if that helps you sleep better at night.

Actually it's quite a capable machine and easily outperforms PS4 level, I know since I have replayed many games that I played on the PS4, there's quite a gap in hardware, let's not even compare it to the Switch.

I can connect my laptop to my TV and play while lying on a couch just fine. Whoever play games outside next to a pool is a loser but I'm sure you enjoy gaming sitting on the backseat while mom and dad drives you around. When I use my laptop outside, unplugged it's usually for work/study related stuff. I'm not that much of a nerd, though I'm sure it'll come handy at some point.

It's still a portable machine whoever you want to slice it, and a superior one at that. Lol at gaming on a 7 inches screen, and here I thought my 17 inches screen was too small. lmao

18 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I can connect my laptop to my TV and play while lying on a couch just fine. Whoever play games outside next to a pool is a loser but I'm sure you enjoy gaming sitting on the backseat while mom and dad drives you around. When I use my laptop outside, unplugged it's usually for work/study related stuff. I'm not that much of a nerd, though I'm sure it'll come handy at some point.

You have to hook it up to a TV to even play it on the couch.  It's a lousy portable.

And I've played through only four or five games in the past two years. You're way more of a nerd. :ufdup:

2 hours ago, Saucer said:

You have to hook it up to a TV to even play it on the couch.  It's a lousy portable.

And I've played through only four or five games in the past two years. You're way more of a nerd. :ufdup:

Lol not really, I just set it up on the table and I can still play on a couch. I just don't do it for mouse and keyboard. It's not my thing anyway I hate being badly seated when gaming, it's good for short bursts but bad for long sessions.

A lousy portable is hardware that performs on the level of 2006 console hardware in 2021.

2-3 games per year is the average among Nintendo fans so that's fine. Wow, must be really useful to have a Switch and play that one game next to the pool. lol I knew you were full of shit.

PC gaming has experienced a monumentous collapse this year. I wonder if the outrageous GPU prices are partly to blame. Seems everyone, all gamers and devs are starting to abandon.

PC is in the gutter and now is the time to kick the entire scene while its down. the poor ports, lack of 3rd party, and ramshackle games like cyberpunk, warcraft expansion, and begging for console ports is not a good look

people don't want to be associated with the 'Losing' team of PC gaming

and that's what PC is - A LOSER.