The 27th of this month is going to be nuts

Final Fantasy Pixels Remaster is coming out the day after that too. Although it's only the first 3 games. I'll buy FFIII but what I really want is the SNES trilogy.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Ace Attorney Chronicles is day one for me.

Not sold on World Ends with You Neo, at all. 

Did you play the demo? The style and vibe is pretty awesome, but I admit im still not entirely sold on the battle system.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Did you play the demo? The style and vibe is pretty awesome, but I admit im still not entirely sold on the battle system.

I haven't, I hate playing demos nowadays, feels like I'm wasting time. I'll know if I want it or not when the game comes out and I see footage and reviews of the final product.

Never played the original either.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

I haven't, I hate playing demos nowadays, feels like I'm wasting time. I'll know if I want it or not when the game comes out and I see footage and reviews of the final product.

Never played the original either.

ahh i have no idea if its a game for you. The original was really polarizing, but I loved it.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

There were 2 games in The Great Ace Attorney spin off series and this is a bundle that contains both, you should know this breh. Some sheep you are :shake: 

That's still one "game" collection as one release. 

world ends demo is so fucking good, just played it.

day one.

funky as hell, reminds me of Jet Set Radio and Persona 5. Absolutely fantastic music as well

The original DS game owned but it was entirely dependent on the stylus. I had the Switch version of the DS game, it sucked due to how poor the controls were.

this is a completely different gameplay experience. I'm going in day one, full price. 

:glad: 

Edited by Boundless
  • Upvote 1

have played both demos now and will be going with the switch version.

the visuals don't take a hit on switch. the game looks pretty much the same. not a big difference like P5 strikers.

Game seems like it was developed with switch in mind, it just fits better. and portability takes it over the top.

Pre-ordered and paid in full. 

7 minutes ago, Remij said:

Old 3DS games that were never localized and officially released here.

Ohhhh I may have to check this out then. I haven’t played an ace attorney game in a long time. 

13 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Ohhhh I may have to check this out then. I haven’t played an ace attorney game in a long time. 

Come on GD those should be guaranteed purchases for you :mjcry: They're the first Ace Attorney games in years, and apparently the first Great Ace Attorney is one of the best games in the series' history

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Boundless said:

have played both demos now and will be going with the switch version.

the visuals don't take a hit on switch. the game looks pretty much the same. not a big difference like P5 strikers.

Game seems like it was developed with switch in mind, it just fits better. and portability takes it over the top.

Pre-ordered and paid in full. 

I was actually thinking of at least getting NEO on Switch. The UI elements and combat seem like it would be better suited for a handheld. When I played it on my 65 inch tv I found my eyes constantly darting across the screen so I could monitor all of the combat gauges.