Halo Finite LMFAO

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Try to understand the words "Could this be?" you retarded ape.

Yes you're still wrong. It couldn't be next gen only based on what has been shown, but you lemmings were so impressed by the showing you were looking for reasons why it was next gen only. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fucking cows        

A whole extra year and it’s still a mess  

Here he comes to defend the trash he’s been hyping for years.      

19 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Yes you're still wrong. It couldn't be next gen only based on what has been shown, but you lemmings were so impressed by the showing you were looking for reasons why it was next gen only. 

lol This is the headshot. Xboys are the most delusional group of fanboys in this place and that's saying a lot. 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Sure... I'll answer this one for you.  You're a fucking liar first off.

I said nothing about it being next gen only... I said that was next gen based on the fidelity of the textures.. and the resolution.  Which I EVEN SAID RIGHT IN THE POST.....

333ddd1.png

Last gen consoles aren't running at those settings of what was shown... that's a simple fact. 

I mean... if that weren't enough... in the VERY NEXT post I made.... I say...

11111.png

...the current gen version will look and run far worse... and they will.

Remember... I'm also the guy that told your bitch ass that games can scale... and that there's nothing that's been done on any next gen console that couldn't be done on a last gen console... while you fucks were believing that God of War, GT7, Horizon 2, Spider Man: MM would all be next gen only :reg: 

Gouko... are you not able to make an honest argument to save your life?

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Sure... I'll answer this one for you.  You're a fucking liar first off.

I said nothing about it being next gen only...  

First of all I wasn't even quoting you 😅

You responded to me quoting DynamiteCop with a quote of him saying it could be next gen only.  ARE you guys one in the same? 

Fucking clown ass :cruise:

these guys at 343 are typical MS SJWs, they barely work they just take selfies and drink lattes on the company's tab, then cry foul and claim they have the right to not work hard while getting paid handsome developer's salaries.

Remember the last one?

"Sorry the game sucks, but we have a right to a life beyond our work *earns 100k a year salary Seattle SJW techie" for 18 hours a week of work

6 years and counting since the last halo game... :RISITAS:

Edited by Boundless