DF Direct Special: Halo Infinite Technical Preview Tested on Xbox Series X|S, PC, Xbox One X|S

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

You brought up Ratchet idiot... because I owned your ass about being in a thread where DF is saying the exact opposite from what you are :tom: 

Yeah.......and you are clearly trying to shift the topic over to it, and avoid your embarassment of arguing against higher expections for Halo's single player.

And DF did declare Ratchet & Clank as the top graphics game.

No need for you to resurrect your meltdown's from last month.  That was already settled.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No. I was literally telling twinblade that my question specifically gives Halo's singleplayer the benefit of the doubt to LOOK BETTER graphically, by coming to same conclusion that he did.

Multiplayer isn't developed the same, graphically, as single-player.

Its a loaded question.................to give the single-player HIGHER EXPECTATIONS.

You know you fucked up........and you know I caught you looking butthurt and arguing impulsively.

You're not getting out of this. You messed up and made me laugh at you harder than even I was expecting.:drake:

You asked about there being two engines... idiot.

You asked that... and Twinblade told your ass that Campaigns usually look better than MP.... he didn't say anything about there being two engines...

I love how you keep going on and on... about why your question was so fucking stupid... and you actually think you're explaining yourself here :rofl: 

Just now, jehurey said:

Yeah.......and you are clearly trying to shift the topic over to it, and avoid your embarassment of arguing against higher expections for Halo's single player.

And DF did declare Ratchet & Clank as the top graphics game.

No need for you to resurrect your meltdown's from last month.  That was already settled.

Look at him... wanting to keep talking about Ratchet... because I owed his ass with DF right in this very topic :kaz: 

You brought it up cause you got owned... and not only that... you lied about it.  They said no such words. :tom: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

You asked about there being two engines... idiot.

You asked that... and Twinblade told your ass that Campaigns usually look better than MP.... he didn't say anything about there being two engines...

I love how you keep going on and on... about why your question was so fucking stupid... and you actually think you're explaining yourself here :rofl: 

And if single player is using more advanced graphical features.............then it literally isn't the same engine.

I love how you are now trying to narrow the scope to try and get out of this.

it isn't working.

Sweetie...........you're the one losing their shit. I'm over here laughing because I was actually trying to say that there's a POSSIBILITY Halo's single-player can look better than this, and then I saw you completely embarrass yourself and prove that you are in a 100% state of butthurt all the time.

I love how you're digging your hole, more and more. Projection isn't going to help you at this point.

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Look at him... wanting to keep talking about Ratchet... because I owed his ass with DF right in this very topic :kaz: 

You brought it up cause you got owned... and not only that... you lied about it.  They said no such words. :tom: 

Holy shit, he's getting angrier.

I literally tried to shift the topic back to Halo's single player...........and he's getting madder and madder about Ratchet & Clank being the top graphics game, and DF clearly making it known.

Just now, jehurey said:

Yup, that is literally a different version of the engine.

Thanks for admitting as much, and even more important, you're stopping yourself from digging your own hole.

Jesus :tom: 

The Battlefield games are the perfect example of that point. Their multiplayer always looks worse than the single player because of the scale and destructibility. Its always the same engine and rendering features but everything is toned down so that MP performance and stability doesn't suffer.

Thats part of the reason why some people (like myself) are disappointed that BF2042 doesn't have a campaign, because its always given DICE the ability to push the engine's graphical capabilities to its limits. The MP will look great but it won't have quite the same wow factor.

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Jesus :tom: 

Jesus is correct.

I'm also praying for you to break your butthurt. You shouldn't be this angry all the time. Its counterproductive.

Notice how its been very consistent with my very first post, when I specifically mentioned "features". Which means a game engine with more advanced graphical features clearly isn't the engine that doesn't have those features.  Its a different development.

Its a shame you don't expect much more from Halo's single-player than what I was expecting.

Just now, jehurey said:

Jesus is correct.

I'm also praying for you to break your butthurt. You shouldn't be this angry all the time. Its counterproductive.

Notice how its been very consistent with my very first post, when I specifically mentioned "features". Which means a game engine with more advanced graphical features clearly isn't the engine that doesn't have those features.  Its a different development.

Its a shame you don't expect much more from Halo's single-player than what I was expecting.

It's the same engine.. dumbass. :tom: 

Continue jerry-go-rounding by yourself dude..  You don't play games anyway :hest: 

Yeah Jerry is definitely wrong. This is not the greatest comparison but heres BFV's Norway mission vs the Norway multiplayer map. Its clearly the same engine but the SP looks quite a bit better. Its going to be the same for Halo 5, though the difference won't be as drastic as Halo's MP scale isn't the same as BF's

Battlefield_V_Screenshot_2019.01.05_-_11

battlefield-5-narvik-8.jpg

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

It's the same engine.. dumbass. :tom: 

Continue jerry-go-rounding by yourself dude..  You don't play games anyway :hest: 

If the single player uses more advanced graphical features, it clearly isn't the same version of the engine.

Notice how I even went out of my way to mention "features" from my very same post.'

Did you think I was saying "multiplayer is made on Unreal 4, and single-player is made on 343's propietary engine"

I love how you lost this argument, and even trashed Halo out of sheer butthurt.  You're still butthurt right now, that you're even desperately attempting to bring up a THIRD topic on your way out the door.:tom:

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah Jerry is definitely wrong. This is not the greatest comparison but heres BFV's Norway mission vs the Norway multiplayer map. Its clearly the same engine but the SP looks quite a bit better. Its going to be the same for Halo 5, though the difference won't be as drastic as Halo's MP scale isn't the same as BF's

Battlefield_V_Screenshot_2019.01.05_-_11

battlefield-5-narvik-8.jpg

If they implement more advanced graphical features, then it clearly isn't the same version of the engine.

why would they build Halo on TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ENGINES???????????

And why would you think that I mean it that way?

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Of course he is.

And he actually just double/tripled down on engines being "different" if a single player portion of a game looks better than the MP :danylol: 

What a tool :tom: 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

If they implement more advanced graphical features, then it clearly isn't the same version of the engine.

why would they build Halo on TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ENGINES???????????

And why would you think that I mean it that way?

Yes... it IS the same engine.

Same version too.

Idiot :tom: 

Just now, Remij said:

Of course he is.

And he actually just double/tripled down on engines being "different" if a single player portion of a game looks better than the MP :danylol: 

What a tool :tom: 

If they implement more advanced features, then it is a different version of an engine.

I mean, if that isn't the case then.........

Bethesda is still using the same engine for their new games, and I am correct when I said that?:bena:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

If they implement more advanced features, then it is a different version of an engine.

I mean, if that isn't the case then.........

Bethesda is still using the same engine for their new games, and I am correct when I said that?:bena:

No.  That's not true... at all.

Those features are a part of the engine... just because they aren't used in MP doesn't mean the engine is different you fuckwad :kaz: 

This fuck thinks they build and maintain separate engines for campaign and MP.... :lawl: 

Edited by Remij