Are there no free pc bench marks now?

13 minutes ago, Remij said:

Obsolete? Lmao I don't think you know what that means.

My GPU was uncontested for 2 years... yours was on top for a few months..and lost the raster performance crown:mj:

You also spent much more... and don't use it because you don't game. :kaz:

Gaming is WORK for you.  And I'm putting you to work... do your chores bitch :tom:

I also proved that you're a liar by posting proof of me talking about playing GOW on the day it launched.  Liarhurey LOL!

But I do admit I BARELY played it..in the grand scheme of things... Which is why I didn't buy a PS5... see the logic?

Meanwhile.. you..

"PC doesn't get any games that push the hardware.  Well, guess I should spend $2500 on a new PC with a top of the line GPU! :drake:

It's CLEAR why you don't play your PS5 :cruise:

holy shit, look at all the crying.

He got mad because I reminded him that he paid $1200 for an obselete video card that he never got to play anything except Metro Exodus patches.:tom:

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh yeah there's no way LOL  

Oh yeah. I'm rockin' Da Big Dawg  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

holy shit, look at all the crying.

He got mad because I reminded him that he paid $1200 for an obselete video card that he never got to play anything except Metro Exodus patches.:tom:

You bought yours for Cyberpunk! :kaz:

And if I paid $1200 for an obselete videocard...you paid $1500 :lawl:

8 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

The United States government bought my GPU lol

Bought his too, I'm sure :hest:

And 3 years later I can still sell my "obsolete" GPU for more than I paid for it at launch lol

Jerry is so dumb :smilecry:

Edited by Remij
5 hours ago, Remij said:

You bought yours for Cyberpunk! :kaz:

And if I paid $1200 for an obselete videocard...you paid $1500 :lawl:

Actually I ended up paying about $400 because my two RTX 3080 had lovely profit margins to pay off my RTX 3090.

You simply paid $1200 for an obselete video card two years ago for ray-tracing that you never got.

I'd rather play Cyberpunk than Metro Exodus patches multiple times over LOL.

Look at this continued butthurt

5 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

The United States government bought my GPU lol

5 hours ago, Remij said:

Bought his too, I'm sure :hest:

And 3 years later I can still sell my "obsolete" GPU for more than I paid for it at launch lol

Jerry is so dumb :smilecry:

LOL no, you can't. I'm sure you'd like to since you got shit out of it. :lawl:

Its hilarious how you guys are so desperate, since there was no economic stimulus payment in the Fall of 2020, when I bought three video cards back to back to back.

Even hilarious how I'm speaking to people who ended up buying CHEAPER VIDEO CARDS.........or straight up COULDN'T AFFORD TO PAY FOR A NEW ONE.

LOL AMD video cards = second-class citizens

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Actually I ended up paying about $400 because my two RTX 3080 had lovely profit margins to pay off my RTX 3090.

You simply paid $1200 for an obselete video card two years ago for ray-tracing that you never got.

I'd rather play Cyberpunk than Metro Exodus patches multiple times over LOL.

I paid ~$600 for my 2080ti.. because I sold my old card dumbass... and I played with RT years before you even could.. in multiple amazing games. :pavarotti: 

I bought a card that completely obliterated everything out there no contest for 2 years.  You spent MORE on a GPU that didn't even hold the crown for more than 3 months.  You got RT.... when the other plebs got into it.. :mj: 

I mean... you had a GTX970 before this... you DEFINITELY needed the upgrade... :lawl: 

Now you have a PC... but the rest of your setup is pure garbage... perhaps you should put some money into not having a piece of trash monitor, and get a desk that isn't 2 decades old :omglol: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

I paid ~$600 for my 2080ti.. because I sold my old card dumbass... and I played with RT years before you even could.. in multiple amazing games. :pavarotti: 

I bought a card that completely obliterated everything out there no contest for 2 years.  You spent MORE on a GPU that didn't even hold the crown for more than 3 months.  You got RT.... when the other plebs got into it.. :mj: 

I mean... you had a GTX970 before this... you DEFINITELY needed the upgrade... :lawl: 

Now you have a PC... but the rest of your setup is pure garbage... perhaps you should put some money into not having a piece of trash monitor, and get a desk that isn't 2 decades old :omglol: 

LOL he now admits that all he does is play demos on his $1200 video card

No, playing Metro Exodus and Quake RTX is not "multiple amazing games" :tom:

Show me the RTX games you played from 2019 until October 2020.

I'll wait.

LOL, I love how you ended up having to UPGRADE to a piece of trash monitor that isn't even pushing 4K pixel counts in 2021.:lawl:

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL he now admits that all he does is play demos on his $1200 video card

No, playing Metro Exodus and Quake RTX is not "multiple amazing games" :tom:

Show me the RTX games you played from 2019 until October 2020.

I'll wait.

LOL, I love how you ended up having to UPGRADE to a piece of trash monitor that isn't even pushing 4K pixel counts in 2021.:lawl:

We already did this.. fuck head :tom: 

You can't even be bothered to play Ratshit and Jank... you expect anyone to believe you're playing RT games on your PC? :mj: 

Let it sink in... you bought your PC....ENTIRELY.... for Cyberpunk 2077... Like... JESUS FUCKING CHRIST what a disaster :lawl: 

And my monitor SHIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTS all over your monitor :omglol: 

We already did this.. fuck head :tom: 

You can't even be bothered to play Ratshit and Jank.

He's trying to change the subject on me.

I am asking again.

What Ray-tracing games did you play between 2019 and October 2020.

You didn't list me shit the last time around.

Maybe you're too embarrassed to provide your list.

Maybe his ray-tracing list is going to end up looking as bad as his "Xbox Games I'm playing for the rest of this year" list that the ENTIRE FORUM laughed at his ass, last week.

:kaz:

So.......I'm plain' Halo Infinite Beta...........Hal'infinite Open Beta.......Hal'Infinite Preview Demo........Hal'Infinite Standard Edition.........Hal'Infinite Spartan Edition.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He's trying to change the subject on me.

I am asking again.

What Ray-tracing games did you play between 2019 and October 2020.

You didn't list me shit the last time around.

Maybe you're too embarrassed to provide your list.

I did already list it.  I've played more RT games than you... period. :rofl: 

You're playing catchup :hehe: 

Don't think I forgot you dropped everything to play.... Assassin's Creed Black Flag.. :rofls: 

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Maybe his ray-tracing list is going to end up looking as bad as his "Xbox Games I'm playing for the rest of this year" list that the ENTIRE FORUM laughed at his ass, last week.

:kaz:

So.......I'm plain' Halo Infinite Beta...........Hal'infinite Open Beta.......Hal'Infinite Preview Demo........Hal'Infinite Standard Edition.........Hal'Infinite Spartan Edition.

LOL "durr the Campaign must be using a different engine" :lemming: 

Thanks for reminding me about how retarded you are :omglol:

Edited by Remij
2 minutes ago, Remij said:

I did already list it.  I've played more RT games than you... period. :rofl: 

You're playing catchup :hehe: 

Don't think I forgot you dropped everything to play.... Assassin's Creed Black Flag.. :rofls: 

No you didn't.

THanks for admitting you didn't play any meaningful ray-traced games.

Must've sucked you forcing yourself to play Metro Exodus twice...........and then a third time for an UPDATED ray-tracing patch.

...............and then a FOURTH time to finally test out a PS5 controller that had been sitting unused for 8 months to finally test out its haptics.:kaz:

Poort guy spent $1200 on a video card, with no ray-traced games.

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

LOL "durr the Campaign must be using a different engine" :lemming: 

Thanks for reminding me about how retarded you are :omglol:

You're probably hoping that it is....................so you can double the amount of games on your list

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No you didn't.

THanks for admitting you didn't play any meaningful ray-traced games.

Must've sucked you forcing yourself to play Metro Exodus twice...........and then a third time for an UPDATED ray-tracing patch.

...............and then a FOURTH time to finally test out a PS5 controller that had been sitting unused for 8 months to finally test out its haptics.:kaz:

Poort guy spent $1200 on a video card, with no ray-traced games.

My PS5 controller has gotten more use than yours has 🤣😂

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

You're probably hoping that it is....................so you can double the amount of games on your list

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

I already said thanks for reminding me how retarded you are :tom: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

My PS5 controller has gotten more use than yours has 🤣😂

Why? Do you use it as a stress reliever device that you squeeze whenever you're shitting your pants on here?

Then YEAH............you must be using it every day. LOL:lawl:

I already said thanks for reminding me how retarded you are :tom: 

Thanks for reminding us that you spent $1200 on an already obselete card...........and didn't play any real ray-tracing games for two years:lawl:

And thanks for reminding us of your list of "games" to play for the rest of the year:kaz:

Just now, jehurey said:

Thanks for reminding us that you spent $1200 on an already obselete card...........and didn't play any real ray-tracing games for two years:lawl:

And thanks for reminding us of your list of "games" to play for the rest of the year:kaz:

I spent $1200 on the best card of the time.. for 2 whole years uncontested.

You bought... a $1500 card to not play anything... while you bitch about the platform not having the best visuals constantly on this forum :smilecry: 

You spending $1500 on a GPU... only to post on SW that PC sucks and is worse than PS5..... yet when we look... you're not actually playing PS5 at all... which you praise constantly on this forum...

We already know you're a liar though... so it's just more pathetic than anything :hest: