• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh yeah there's no way LOL  

Oh yeah. I'm rockin' Da Big Dawg  

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Did you crank out a pretty fat OC for that?

6VMXqOB.png

From what I can tell this slots in right between the RTX Titan and a 3080. 

Just my typical 24/7 one.  +150core +900mem

Just now, Remij said:

Just my typical 24/7 one.  +150core +900mem

AMD needs to get on bettering FSR, I know they will but a faster pace would be nice. They're really not that far behind Nvidia with RT performance, but with no real DLSS alternative it's a much bigger hit.

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

AMD needs to get on bettering FSR, I know they will but a faster pace would be nice. They're really not that far behind Nvidia with RT performance, but with no real DLSS alternative it's a much bigger hit.

Yea, but you gotta remember.. this is an old benchmark by todays standards.  Developers are far more knowledgeable now in how to properly utilize RT than they were when they created this benchmark.  They could make this same benchmark far more performant now on both architectures.

But also, remember that this is a 2080ti though.. the 3080 and 3090 are really quite far ahead.  AMD still has some work to do to catch up to Nvidia with their RT implementation, and same with FSR.

I'm not taking a cheap shot or anything.. FSR at the moment is decent, has it's good implementations and it's not so good implementations.. but it'll get better over time.  AMDs MCM GPUs will put the fight to Nvidia.  If AMD switches to MCM and Nvidia happens to do another monolithic GPU, then things could get really interesting.  Regardless, their RT will improve, and they're already getting pretty good results out of the consoles, so a 6900XT will do very well in those games.. and their next GPUs will make the consoles seem ancient.

the people who make demos came to the realization that they are actually one of the few developers who actually make exclusive high-production quality content for PC games, who are desperate to pay anything to run on their PCs.

3 hours ago, lostfool said:

Look at all of this micro penis waving.  Cooke clearly has the smallest with that weak ass pc.  

nah, it's the opposite, the bigger the score the smaller the penis. truly a feggot thread.

dAR5GQk.png

Haven't bothered doing any OCing (haven't really researched though, not sure how good this cpu/gpu are for that - i got a massive "be quiet" cooler so i should have some headroom). Also still plan on getting a better gpu when they become a bit more available...that said, im having no real issues at 1440p for any of the games im currently playing. valorant/wow/ffxiv are taking up most of my time and d2 remastered is going to consume me once that comes out. so maybe ill just hold out for the 4000 series. we'll see if battlefield is good and how it runs if it is.

Edited by Casual
1 hour ago, jehurey said:

the people who make demos came to the realization that they are actually one of the few developers who actually make exclusive high-production quality content for PC games, who are desperate to pay anything to run on their PCs.

There's idiots who think that... and run out to spend $1500 on a GPU :mj:

But then again there's also idiots who buy PS5s and don't ever play it either :tom:

10 minutes ago, Remij said:

There's idiots who think that... and run out to spend $1500 on a GPU :mj:

But then again there's also idiots who buy PS5s and don't ever play it either :tom:

And then there's idiots who buy $1200 for an obselete gpu, without having playing anything.

And then there's people who haven't played Playstation games since 2014, because they've been waiting YEARS for ports to play on their $1200 GPUs :tom:

And then there's you.............who's got even MORE problems going on on top of that. LOL

1 hour ago, Casual said:

dAR5GQk.png

Haven't bothered doing any OCing (haven't really researched though, not sure how good this cpu/gpu are for that - i got a massive "be quiet" cooler so i should have some headroom). Also still plan on getting a better gpu when they become a bit more available...that said, im having no real issues at 1440p for any of the games im currently playing. valorant/wow/ffxiv are taking up most of my time and d2 remastered is going to consume me once that comes out. so maybe ill just hold out for the 4000 series. we'll see if battlefield is good and how it runs if it is.

Sell me your 3060 when you're done with it. 

9 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

When the new AMD gpus roll out I'll sell you my 6900 XT.

Is it one of those triple fan super long ones? I wouldn't be able to fit that in my case. Needs to be this size 

41UQJ3AAFuS._AC_SY580_.jpg

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

And then there's idiots who buy $1200 for an obselete gpu, without having playing anything.

And then there's people who haven't played Playstation games since 2014, because they've been waiting YEARS for ports to play on their $1200 GPUs :tom:

And then there's you.............who's got even MORE problems going on on top of that. LOL

Obsolete? Lmao I don't think you know what that means.

My GPU was uncontested for 2 years... yours was on top for a few months..and lost the raster performance crown:mj:

You also spent much more... and don't use it because you don't game. :kaz:

Gaming is WORK for you.  And I'm putting you to work... do your chores bitch :tom:

I also proved that you're a liar by posting proof of me talking about playing GOW on the day it launched.  Liarhurey LOL!

But I do admit I BARELY played it..in the grand scheme of things... Which is why I didn't buy a PS5... see the logic?

Meanwhile.. you..

"PC doesn't get any games that push the hardware.  Well, guess I should spend $2500 on a new PC with a top of the line GPU! :drake:

It's CLEAR why you don't play your PS5 :cruise:

• Ben 1