• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh yeah there's no way LOL  

Oh yeah. I'm rockin' Da Big Dawg  

Posted Images

8 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

It's a 4.0 riser dumbass, did you not get that from the picture....

:snoop:

GPU-Z posts what the card supports. Not what its actually running at.

You would check that in the nVidia Control Panel System information, or check in your BIOS to see what setting it is at.

3 hours ago, Remij said:

LMFAO Jerry trying to gatekeep PC gaming is the funniest shit ever :lawl:

Insecuhurey :omglol:

I don't need to try, when I got one dumbass here with a RTX 3070 equivalent card, and another one who has declared that he can't run 4K games.

Well actually, both of you declared that you can't really run 4K games.

You don't reach the gate to begin with. So I don't need to gatekeep.:tom:

48 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I don't need to try, when I got one dumbass here with a RTX 3070 equivalent card, and another one who has declared that he can't run 4K games.

Well actually, both of you declared that you can't really run 4K games.

You don't reach the gate to begin with. So I don't need to gatekeep.:tom:

He's not gatekeeping he says :smilecry:

"That's not a 4k monitor.. it doesn't count"

"That's not a '4K GPU'.. it doesn't count"

You're only a REAL PC gamer if you have a 3090 and it's connected to an old OLED 55" TV and sitting out in your living room on an ugly as sin desk from the 90s!! :ovolol:

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

He's not gatekeeping he says :smilecry:

"That's not a 4k monitor.. it doesn't count"

"That's not a '4K GPU'.. it doesn't count"

You're only a REAL PC gamer if you have a 3090 and it's connected to an old OLED 55" TV and sitting out in your living room on an ugly as sin desk from the 90s!! :ovolol:

LOL two people trying to hate on a PS5 console, and then turn around and admit they can't even run 4K on their PC at Real-Hermit framerates..........is worth making fun of.

Its not gatekeeping. I'm just making fun of you.

And you already know you can't say anything.

So the best you can do--and I'm not kidding, this was the absolute BEST THING you could think of.............was dust.

:drake:

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

GPU-Z posts what the card supports. Not what its actually running at.

You would check that in the nVidia Control Panel System information, or check in your BIOS to see what setting it is at.

No Jerry, it reports what the card is currently running at. Jesus...

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

:drake: if you don't want to check in those areas I said, then go right ahead.

Good thing you've decided to stick with 1440p gaming and below, tho. LOL

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:drake: if you don't want to check in those areas I said, then go right ahead.

Good thing you've decided to stick with 1440p gaming and below, tho. LOL

Jerry, it reports the current bus speed. It's a 4.0 riser, and the card is running at 4.0.

You argue the dumbest shit.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

Jerry, it reports the current bus speed. It's a 4.0 riser, and the card is running at 4.0.

You argue the dumbest shit.

Actually, you shifted the argument over a simple remark I said in passing about 4.0 risers.

The actual argument was me making fun of you about pretending to be a real hermit while actually saying out loud that hermits don't game at 4K.

You tried to SHIFT THE ARGUMENT over to something you thought you can win?

Did you honestly think you were going to make me FORGET that you can't run 4K games??????????? Really?

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Actually, you shifted the argument over a simple remark I said in passing about 4.0 risers.

The actual argument was me making fun of you about pretending to be a real hermit while actually saying out loud that hermits don't game at 4K.

You tried to SHIFT THE ARGUMENT over to something you thought you can win?

Did you honestly think you were going to make me FORGET that you can't run 4K games??????????? Really?

I already made my point about this, I don't need to say anything else.

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

I already made my point about this, I don't need to say anything else.

Yeah you embarrassed yourself about this, and I made fun of you for it.

And then, you decided that you would try to make yourself look good by trying to go on a tangent on a remark I said in passing............which totally doesn't look desperate, in retrospect.

You don't need to say anything else, second-class citizen.

Just now, jehurey said:

Yeah you embarrassed yourself about this, and I made fun of you for it.

And then, you decided that you would try to make yourself look good by trying to go on a tangent on a remark I said in passing............which totally doesn't look desperate, in retrospect.

You don't need to say anything else, second-class citizen.

You didn't embarrass anybody, and the only one getting laughed at in here is you. Also it's not a tangent because you said something that was incorrect when I had already established my point about resolution. 

I corrected you about the riser and bus speed after the fact.

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

You didn't embarrass anybody, and the only one getting laughed at in here is you. Also it's not a tangent because you said something that was incorrect when I had already established my point about resolution. 

I corrected you about the riser and bus speed after the fact.

No, you're the one who tried to boast about the video card, and then said "who plays PC games at 4K?"

........people with actual top-tier video cards, that's who.

No, you attempted to find any sort of pathetic victory after I embarrassed you.

You haven't established any point on resolution. Because you are wrong.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, you're the one who tried to boast about the video card, and then said "who plays PC games at 4K?"

........people with actual top-tier video cards, that's who.

No, you attempted to find any sort of pathetic victory after I embarrassed you.

You haven't established any point on resolution. Because you are wrong.

People who play at 4K on PC are casuals or morons. With the size of these displays and the pixel density related to their size gaming at 4K is a complete waste of rendering. A complete waste.

You nearly halve your performance for a virtually indistinguishable level of fidelity. It's retarded beyond belief. You can do it all day and I don't care, but I'm still going to call you an idiot for it because you're sacrificing an insane amount of performance for basically no reason.

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

People who play at 4K on PC are casuals or morons.

No you are wrong.

And its official:

This is made even more hilarious when ultrawide gaming is growing at a SLOWER RATE than True 4K resolution PC gaming.

U4YhcZu.png

So let's take a look at Steam's February - July 2021 hardware survey.

The ultrawide resolutions are:

3440 x 1440p, which only grew by 0.04% and only takes up 1.13% of the overall survey.

2560 x 1080p...............holy shit I didn't know such a pathetic resolution even existed:drake:, that takes up 0.62% of the survey and had NO GROWTH WHATSOEVER.

Compare that to True 4K resolution gaming:

3840 x 2160p, owns 2.26% of the survey (twice the size of Ultrawide 1440p) and it grew by 0.12% (which means its growing at three times the rate of ultrawide 1440p)

I love how Dynocrap absolutely failed this talking point.

Wait a minute............did this idiot who tried to use the 4K resolution argument during the PS4pro/Xbox One X period just suddenly COMPLETELY BACK AWAY from that????

10 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

With the size of these displays and the pixel density related to their size gaming at 4K is a complete waste of rendering. A complete waste.

Yup, he just did.

:lawl::lawl::lawl:Oh my god, he's continuing to embarrass himself even more.

I would remember when he would try to make a big deal of how much of a difference PS4pro displaying a game at 1440p was to it displaying on Xbox One X at 1800p.

And now he's saying 1440p is not that big of a deal compared to 2160p.:lawl:

UPDATE: He logged off the forum immediately after that last post. he knows he just lost.

Edited by jehurey
17 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Wait a minute............did this idiot who tried to use the 4K resolution argument during the PS4pro/Xbox One X period just suddenly COMPLETELY BACK AWAY from that????

Yup, he just did.

:lawl::lawl::lawl:Oh my god, he's continuing to embarrass himself even more.

I would remember when he would try to make a big deal of how much of a difference PS4pro displaying a game at 1440p was to it displaying on Xbox One X at 1800p.

And now he's saying 1440p is not that big of a deal compared to 2160p.:lawl:

UPDATE: He logged off the forum immediately after that last post. he knows he just lost.

It's different for console because they only have one resolution they can target. If you're not at or near native resolution then everything looks like crap, so for a console it's vitally important to be at or very near the native resolution.

PC doesn't have that issue, there's a multitude of other resolutions and display formats you can target in between. TV's go from 1080p and then to 4K, there's no middle solution. 

Also I didn't log off the forum, I'm still at work and I was building something. Stay losing idiot.

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

Holy fuck... he doesn't even know how GPUZ works :kaz: 

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

No you are wrong.

And its official:

This is made even more hilarious when ultrawide gaming is growing at a SLOWER RATE than True 4K resolution PC gaming.

U4YhcZu.png

So let's take a look at Steam's February - July 2021 hardware survey.

The ultrawide resolutions are:

3440 x 1440p, which only grew by 0.04% and only takes up 1.13% of the overall survey.

2560 x 1080p...............holy shit I didn't know such a pathetic resolution even existed:drake:, that takes up 0.62% of the survey and had NO GROWTH WHATSOEVER.

Compare that to True 4K resolution gaming:

3840 x 2160p, owns 2.26% of the survey (twice the size of Ultrawide 1440p) and it grew by 0.12% (which means its growing at three times the rate of ultrawide 1440p)

I love how Dynocrap absolutely failed this talking point.

LMAO at this shit... 4K displays have been around on PC for over a decade...Ultrawides have not.. :mj:

And you didn't even quote the right number for the 2560x1080 ultrawide... it has 1.01% retard... (and you didn't know ultrawide 1080p existed? :lemming: 

Of course you didn't... you don't know sweet fuck all about anything :pavarotti: 

And then there's the fact that you're WRONG :trump2: 

Ultrawide monitors have 4% of the overall survey

2560x1080 = 1.01%

3440x1440 = 1.13%

and "Other" = 1.95%

So that's 4.09%.... compared to 4K.  

And the growth is actually  +0.12% for 4K... and +0.15% for Ultrawide :tom: 

More people are going with Ultrawide monitors..... and then there's idiots like you contributing to the 4K number who have connected their PC primarily to their TV out in their living room sitting on an old 90s desk beside an unused PS5 and an old scratched up dusty monitor with the desktop zoomed in 225% so he can see anything :lawl: 

And it pleases me to know that you're viewing this post on your 4K TV... zoomed in at 225% typing your pathetic responses on an cheap wireless mouse and keyboard combo set from your couch :hehe: 

2 hours ago, Remij said:

Holy fuck... he doesn't even know how GPUZ works :kaz: 

LMAO at this shit... 4K displays have been around on PC for over a decade...Ultrawides have not.. :mj:

And you didn't even quote the right number for the 2560x1080 ultrawide... it has 1.01% retard... (and you didn't know ultrawide 1080p existed? :lemming: 

Of course you didn't... you don't know sweet fuck all about anything :pavarotti: 

And then there's the fact that you're WRONG :trump2: 

Ultrawide monitors have 4% of the overall survey

2560x1080 = 1.01%

3440x1440 = 1.13%

and "Other" = 1.95%

So that's 4.09%.... compared to 4K.  

And the growth is actually  +0.12% for 4K... and +0.15% for Ultrawide :tom: 

More people are going with Ultrawide monitors..... and then there's idiots like you contributing to the 4K number who have connected their PC primarily to their TV out in their living room sitting on an old 90s desk beside an unused PS5 and an old scratched up dusty monitor with the desktop zoomed in 225% so he can see anything :lawl: 

And it pleases me to know that you're viewing this post on your 4K TV... zoomed in at 225% typing your pathetic responses on an cheap wireless mouse and keyboard combo set from your couch :hehe: 

He's playing on a TV lol?