Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh yeah there's no way LOL  

Oh yeah. I'm rockin' Da Big Dawg  

Posted Images

Just now, jehurey said:

No, it cost $600.

Actually it cost $500 last year.

So...........you look like an imbecile paying $1200 just so that you can mess around with Metro Exodus patches for about 16 months.:tom:

Show me where you can buy it for $600 sweetie.

And no, I look quite smart buying my GPU 2 years ago, with uncontested performance... and it's still better than a card that costs $1100 in todays market..

and the kicker is that I can literally sell my card for more than I paid for it 2 years ago.

And yea, I've had a lot of fun having ABSOLUTELY the best performance for the 2 years it was top of the line, and continued amazing performance with forward looking features like RT cores and DLSS... and you were gaming on your 970 and old 1920x1200p 60hz monitor :deadronda:

Just now, Remij said:

Show me where you can buy it for $600 sweetie.

At the nVidia store, when it launched.

That's how I got my video cards.

dv7z9mM.jpg

And here's the other one I bought at its intended MSRP:

o1OpbFZ.jpg

There you go sweetie. Its not my fault you overpayed for RTX 3070 performance, because you wanted it 16 months earlier, and had nothing to play with except Metro Exodus patches.

:drake:

• Ben 1
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

dv7z9mM.jpg

o1OpbFZ.jpg

There you go sweetie. Its not my fault you overpayed for RTX 3070 performance, because you wanted it 16 months earlier, and had nothing to play with except Metro Exodus patches.

Sweetie... what don't you understand about the word TODAY? :drake: 

Fucking clown :hest: 

And the funniest thing about this @The Mother Fucker is that the 3080ti.... ABSOLUTELY MADE HIS CARD COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT..  Nvidia went out and just said.. oh here's a much cheaper card that performs the same and doesn't included all the unnecessary VRAM:ovolol: 

LMFAO this clown overpaid for his 3090... because he couldn't wait for the 3080ti... which we knew was coming :lawl: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Sorry.........you know when those video card came out.

If you are too cheap or incapable of buying them..............that's your problem.

Of course you can find $1200 for RTX 3070 performance today..............they are FREELY available to purchase, because nobody is stupid enough to pay $1200 for RTX 3070 performance today.

Nobody was stupid enough to pay $1200 for RTX 3070 performance 2 years ago...........except you.:reg:

Just now, jehurey said:

Sorry.........you know when those video card came out.

If you are too cheap or incapable of buying them..............that's your problem.

Of course you can find $1200 for RTX 3070 performance today..............they are FREELY available to purchase, because nobody is stupid enough to pay $1200 for RTX 3070 performance today.

Nobody was stupid enough to pay $1200 for RTX 3070 performance 2 years ago...........except you.:reg:

You were stupid enough to buy a 3090 and Nvidia took your money and then released a much cheaper and better value 3080ti :rofl: 

Man.. the 80ti cards truly are the best :blessed: 

Just now, Remij said:

You were stupid enough to buy a 3090 and Nvidia took your money and then released a much cheaper and better value 3080ti :rofl: 

Man.. the 80ti cards truly are the best :blessed: 

Except owning this RTX 3090 only cost me $480 of my own money.

So............try making an RTX 3090 only costing me $480 of my own money look like it was a stupid decision.

I'll wait.

15 minutes ago, jehurey said:

dv7z9mM.jpg

o1OpbFZ.jpg

I didn't know you had a 3080.  Goddang. :wow:

You are in the top Cost Per Frame elite club and the best overrall performing GPU club.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except owning this RTX 3090 only cost me $480 of my own money.

So............try making an RTX 3090 only costing me $480 of my own money look like it was a stupid decision.

I'll wait.

No it didn't.  If my 2080ti cost me $1200... your 3090 cost you $1500 bozo.

You're not getting away from that fact.

And Nvidia didn't release a "3080ti" card with the same performance but much cheaper right after my GPU launched :lawl: 

You got fucked over :hehe: 

Hell... even the 3080 is like ~90% of the performance of the 3090 and was less than half the price... The 3090 was really truly the "spread your ass" card... and Jerry spread his ass wide open :kaz: 

2 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

I didn't know you had a 3080.  Goddang. :wow:

You are in the top Cost Per Frame elite club and the best overrall performing GPU club.

He doesn't... he sold them..so he says (maybe it's his brothers.. he also bought two of the same PC cases.. so maybe the 3080s were for him and his brother to have matching PCs)  :hest: 

• Ben 1
20 minutes ago, Remij said:

Fucking clown :hest: 

And the funniest thing about this @The Mother Fucker is that the 3080ti.... ABSOLUTELY MADE HIS CARD COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT..  Nvidia went out and just said.. oh here's a much cheaper card that performs the same and doesn't included all the unnecessary VRAM:ovolol: 

LMFAO this clown overpaid for his 3090... because he couldn't wait for the 3080ti... which we knew was coming :lawl: 

I don't know Remi he has two top performing GPUs and he got them at MSRP around launch (which shocks me since it took me 6 months of trying to get one).

Sure the 3080 Ti takes a bit of the sails out of the 3090, but overrall he can still argue that he has the top performing GPU. 

I actually thought you were going to buy the RTX 3090.  It would be you right above your previous GPU, where I expected you to rub it in our faces like you used to do with the 2080 Ti.  😎

Edited by The Mother Fucker
2 minutes ago, Remij said:

No it didn't.  If my 2080ti cost me $1200... your 3090 cost you $1500 bozo.

No, I bought 3 video cards.

I kept 1 video card.

The end result only cost me $480 during that period of time.

Remember YOU ARE THE ONE who established the metric that you will get money back when you SELL your video card.

So, you're being a completely hypocrite when you try and say that I can't factor in the simple fact that I sold and made profit from selling video cards.

Too bad, dumbass. Your own bullshit came to bite you in the ass.

1 minute ago, The Mother Fucker said:

I don't know Remi he has two top performing GPUs and he got them at MSRP around launch (which shocks me since it took me 6 months of trying to get one).

Sure the 3080 Ti takes a bit of the sails out of the 3090, but overrall he can still argue that he has the top performing GPU. 

I actually thought you were going to by the RTX 3090.  It would be you right above your previous GPU, where I expected you to rub it in our faces like you used to do with the 2080 Ti.  😎

Its hilarious.

He's like a pathetic child.

We know EXACTLY how he would act if he had the hardware.

And he's now losing his shit because somebody else has better hardware than him.

Its like he doesn't get it.:drake:

I'm content that my GPU is not the best at ray-tracing, honestly I was never really in for ray-tracing to begin with, I just wanted to have the capability on an AMD GPU.

Still I got to tip my hat to AMD for being very progressive with initial Big Navi launch pricing, and the fact they stayed committed to selling the reference cards.   Now the Little Navi refreshes 6700 XT, and soon 6600 XT it's like AMD don't even care.... oh well. I got the card I wanted.

1202568394_Ray_tracing_Screenshot2021-08-01084128.thumb.png.b06b6df1148aaacc4ae028b79c58244d.png

1084107813_Screenshot2021-07-25213153.png.d2b57587da7eb28d131f315e6c7a08aa.png

1344346364_Club_CostPerFrame3_Screenshot2021-08-01131841.thumb.jpg.b91723ef78a50282ceced6b93dd1ab79.jpg

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, I bought 3 video cards.

I kept 1 video card.

The end result only cost me $480 during that period of time.

Remember YOU ARE THE ONE who established the metric that you will get money back when you SELL your video card.

So, you're being a completely hypocrite when you try and say that I can't factor in the simple fact that I sold and made profit from selling video cards.

Too bad, dumbass. Your own bullshit came to bite you in the ass.

And I told you I sold my old GPU and put the money towards my 2080ti when I bought it.. yet you still say I paid $1200.

So if you can say that... then I'm saying that you spent $1500 on your GPU.

Your bitch logic there son.  Not my problem.

So yea.. you bought the most expensive GPU... and a few months later Nvidia released the same GPU with less unnecessary RAM.. for much cheaper.  The one who is owned here is YOU :kaz: 

13 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

I actually thought you were going to buy the RTX 3090.  It would be you right above your previous GPU, where I expected you to rub it in our faces like you used to do with the 2080 Ti.  😎

He has ONE card my dude... are you not following along?

And he's laughing at me buying a $1200 GPU... when he bought a $1500 GPU... you don't seem to get the hypocrisy I'm calling out here...

And no... the 3080ti takes ALL the wind out of the sails of the 3090..  Who the fuck would buy a 3090 now? :kaz: 

And I was going to.. and I've had multiple chances to.  Carlos offered me his right here, and I declined.  I've had multiple chances with cards ready to checkout.. but ultimately decided I'm good for now.  My 2080ti has absolutely no problems with any games.

And I never rubbed my GPU in anyone's faces.  I only trolled Jonb and that's it.  Me posting benchmarks in benchmark threads isn't "rubbing my GPU in anyone's faces"... cmon now.  I've absolutely never talked down to anyone about their hardware like Jerry is attempting to with me... because he FINALLY got some modern shit :hest: 

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

And I told you I sold my old GPU and put the money towards my 2080ti when I bought it.. yet you still say I paid $1200.

Oh ok, how much money did it go towards your 2080ti

Give me a dollar number.

17 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Oh ok, how much money did it go towards your 2080ti

Give me a dollar number.

I already did.  You ignored it.  So I'm ignoring yours.

You paid $1500 for a top GPU

I paid $1200 for a top GPU

Difference is mine was on top for 2 years, and wasn't replaced by a much cheaper version of the same gpu with less unncessary RAM like yours was almost immediately. :francis: 

8 minutes ago, Remij said:

I already did.  You ignored it.  So I'm ignoring yours.

You paid $1500 for a top GPU

I paid $1200 for a top GPU

Difference is mine was on top for 2 years, and wasn't replaced by a much cheaper version of the same gpu with less unncessary RAM like yours was almost immediately. :francis: 

So you avoided answering the question.

You didn't have anything else to help pay for the $1200..........so you paid the full $1200 for RTX 3070 performance.

Yeah, I paid $480 for RTX 3090 performance.

Sorry, you don't get to change rules YOU established years ago.

Don't get mad because I get better deals for myself. Get mad because nVidia sold you ray-tracing tech two years too early, and did nothing but play Metro Exodus patches.:drake: