Are there no free pc bench marks now?

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

So you avoided answering the question.

You didn't have anything else to help pay for the $1200..........so you paid the full $1200 for RTX 3070 performance.

Yeah, I paid $480 for RTX 3090 performance.

Sorry, you don't get to change rules YOU established years ago.

Don't get mad because I get better deals for myself. Get mad because nVidia sold you ray-tracing tech two years too early, and did nothing but play Metro Exodus patches.:drake:

I sold my old GPU and put that money towards the 2080ti.  I didn't pay $1200 for it.  And that's the point.

But you're saying I did... so... I'm saying you spent $1500. 

LOL YOU don't get to choose what applies to you or not.  Your own logic is coming back at you... whether you like it or not.

Don't get mad because Nvidia sold you 3 expensive cards, and you picked the one with the worst perf-to-$$ ratio... and then right after they took your money they released an equal card without the extra unnecessary VRAM for much cheaper.  And you bought it to play CP2077 :lawl:  

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh yeah there's no way LOL  

Oh yeah. I'm rockin' Da Big Dawg  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Remij said:

I already did moron. :pavarotti:

Again, the point is that I didn't pay $1200.

But you are saying I did... so I'm saying you paid $1500

No you didn't.

"I didn't pay $1200"............is not a dollar figure.

Looks like you are lying again.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No you didn't.

"I didn't pay $1200"............is not a dollar figure.

Looks like you are lying again.

Yes I already DID tell you.  Not my fault you've... forgotten it. :tom: 

2 hours ago, The Mother Fucker said:

That's what I'm telling him, he should have mopped my GPU with his 2060 as my 1660 Ti is way crippled by comparison and I'm using a Ryzen 5 2600 for crying out loud. He's on a Intel 10th gen 6 core that's single thread performance runs circles around ZEN+.

I'm wondering if Cooke is running his 2060 at bone stock probably coupled with a weak VRM motherboard or something.

Mine is stock to.

15 hours ago, Remij said:

Yes I already DID tell you.  Not my fault you've... forgotten it. :tom: 

No you didn't

You gave no other dollar figure than $1200.

So, unless you provide a different dollar figure...........you didn't  have anything to help you lower your out-of-pocket cost of a $1200 video card that gets RTX 3070 performance.

The more you avoid, the obvious it is. I mean, if you don't want to help your own self from looking like you paid the full $1200 like a dumbass, hey I get on board with that.:drake:

PC gaming is so addicting that Cooke went from just wanting anything to replace his unstable machine so he could keep playing DOTA 2 to grabbing 32 GB of RAM and looking to get a 3060 Ti. Next thing you know he's going to hop the border and camp out overnight in front of a Microcenter for a FTW3 3090 to put in his wall mounted Core P3 because he wants to get a 3DMark tattoo after he joins the 11,000 overall score in Time Spy Extreme club.

• aitch 1
28 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

PC gaming is so addicting that Cooke went from just wanting anything to replace his unstable machine so he could keep playing DOTA 2 to grabbing 32 GB of RAM and looking to get a 3060 Ti. Next thing you know he's going to hop the border and camp out overnight in front of a Microcenter for a FTW3 3090 to put in his wall mounted Core P3 because he wants to get a 3DMark tattoo after he joins the 11,000 overall score in Time Spy Extreme club.

You know it

47 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

PC gaming is so addicting

Yep.. that's why even the kids who stan PS5 so hard... own PCs and game primarily on them here.  Some of them don't even play their PS5's at all. :hehe: 

18 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL this is hilarious, he's so angry right now.

Talk about bitch-pinched:omglol:

How do you not annoy yourself with how you behave? You're embarassing 

• dead 1
Just now, Cooke said:

I only get to people who tend to have a bitchy pre-disposition.

So............thanks for outing yourself.

4 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Isn't it embarrassing :omglol:

I NEVER spoke about my PC like he tries so hard to about his... he's truly butthurt :tom: 

1 minute ago, Cooke said:

Oh lord 

Sweetie, hot sauce make silly remarks in your direction. He actually typed more.

You seemed to handle it fine.

You have a problem handling it from me...............because of PREVIOUS butthurt that you have.

That's YOUR problem.

My suggestion is that you need to learn how to simply forget.

Have you ever seen me come into a new topic in which you are talking about something...........and I, somehow, come in with a pre-existing attitude about you? No. Because any previous interaction we had before is forgotten by me.

Try doing that.

Just now, Remij said:

Isn't it embarrassing :omglol:

I NEVER spoke about my PC like he tries so hard to about his... he's truly butthurt :tom: 

No, you speak about me than I do about my PC.

So, no, you're the one who's truly butthurt.

Speaking about a PC doesn't have anything to do with being butthurt.

When you spend you time speaking about another person, that's butthurt. You have that in spades.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sweetie, hot sauce make silly remarks in your direction. He actually typed more.

You seemed to handle it fine.

You have a problem handling it from me...............because of PREVIOUS butthurt that you have.

That's YOUR problem.

My suggestion is that you need to learn how to simply forget.

Have you ever seen me come into a new topic in which you are talking about something...........and I, somehow, come in with a pre-existing attitude about you? No. Because any previous interaction we had before is forgotten by me.

Try doing that.

You're not very self aware you?