Twinblade, let's talk about what GPU you want

@Twinblade

I'm getting alerts left and right for 3070ti's, 3090's, and 3080ti's... 

I've been able to add every single one with relative ease into carts.  And also even 10+ minutes later being able to...

Let me know which GPU you want and when I get an alert I can send you the link. 

:fblike: 

Edited by Remij
  • Like 1
  • aitch 1
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Twinblade   I'm getting alerts left and right for 3070ti's, 3090's, and 3080ti's...    I've been able to add every single one with relative ease into carts.  And also even 10+ min

Well, Twinblade bought one so I figured I might as well too... so I said fuck it and bought a RTX 3080tie                            

WTF, I just checked a few listings and my measly 1660Ti is selling for $500-$600 on average  

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I would definitely appreciate that :mjpls: Im aiming towards a 3070ti or 3080 at this point

Alright breh.. do you want me to post it here, or a PM, or on Steam?

Do I have you on Steam?

did you ever get that Chrome plug in that refreshes and searches when Add to Cart button appears on certain websites?

Thats what always seems to be the best option, and the 3-5 minute lag time is more than enough to miss the window.

That's why it needs to be on your own computer, giving you an alarm.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

I clicked this right away but I must have missed it because all of the cards are far more expensive.

Well, at this point you're going to be paying more than MSRP.  You might as well just accept that for now.

I've seen the 3070ti for $899 during various drops, but other times it's over $1100.  Depends on the retailer and the model obviously.

I'll keep posting more when I get them and if you find something acceptable for your price range, then cool.  If not.. well we tried.

Just now, Remij said:

Well, at this point you're going to be paying more than MSRP.  You might as well just accept that for now.

I've seen the 3070ti for $899 during various drops, but other times it's over $1100.  Depends on the retailer and the model obviously.

I'll keep posting more when I get them and if you find something acceptable for your price range, then cool.  If not.. well we tried.

Breh I assumed you were talking about getting them at MSRP :ben: I know availability isn't much of an issue if you're willing to pay hundreds more.

Just now, Twinblade said:

Breh I assumed you were talking about getting them at MSRP :ben: I know availability isn't much of an issue if you're willing to pay hundreds more.

There's drops for MSRP, but they're very rare.  Only when bestbuy or the vendor themselves are selling them.. and those obviously go quick.

There's very few retailers which are selling GPUs at MSRP anymore.