Horizon Forbidden West officially delayed to 2022

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Playstation 5monthsfromnow  

Are open world games with nice graphics still a new thing for you sheep? I mean, looking at NMH 3, I would understand why but still...

Feb, nice! Game releases atm are lining up near perfectly.   Halo - Dec Elden Ring - Jan Horizon - Feb   

2 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Are open world games with nice graphics still a new thing for you sheep?

I mean, looking at NMH 3, I would understand why but still...

are games still a thing for you lemmings?

because looking at Microsoft's last 3 years, I have a hard time telling.

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

are games still a thing for you lemmings?

because looking at Microsoft's last 3 years, I have a hard time telling.

3 years?

You are reaching bro.

Just in the past two months we've had great games coming for Xbox.

Just now, MalaXmaS said:

3 years?

You are reaching bro.

Just in the past two months we've had great games coming for Xbox.

LOL, the flight simulator?

Two lemmings on this very forum didn't even want to NAME the game that was coming to Xbox.

By that logic.............can we now declare Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut as a "great game that's come to the PS5"

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, the flight simulator?

Two lemmings on this very forum didn't even want to NAME the game that was coming to Xbox.

By that logic.............can we now declare Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut as a "great game that's come to the PS5"

We can declare its another game you wont play LOL

• dead 1
13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, he's so butthurt and out of ideas that he actually that co-opting Lemij's failed talking point was the best way for him to go.

LMAO dude... I posted LITERAL PROOF...

You haven't played SWEET FUCK ALL for PS5.

You're not even getting around to ancient PS4 games that you tried laughing at me about not playing...

You're literally the biggest hypocrite on this forum, and everyone knows it.  You're PATHETIC attempts at deflecting the truth just make you look even more pathetic.

@JonbX the guy literally has played more Xbox games on Game Pass than PS5 exclusives :lawl: 

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

You're not even getting around to ancient PS4 games that you tried laughing at me about not playing...

You're literally the biggest hypocrite on this forum, and everyone knows it.  You're PATHETIC attempts at deflecting the truth just make you look even more pathetic.

@JonbX the guy literally has played more Xbox games on Game Pass than PS5 exclusives :lawl: 

lol he probably couldnt afford his gamefly subscription 

9 minutes ago, Remij said:

No, you literally omitted where I played PS5 games. And I've played just as much Returnal as 12 minutes.

Yes I can laugh at you.......because if you think I haven't been playing Returnal or Ratchet & Clank..........those games are from within the past 3.5 months

And you thought that was ON THE SAME LEVEL as you not playing Playstation games since 2014?????:lawl::lawl::lawl:

Please be stupid enough to double-down on this. I'm gonna enjoy this one.

6 minutes ago, JonbX said:

lol he probably couldnt afford his gamefly subscription 

LOL, this guy probably cancelled his GamePass subscription because there's nothing on it.

22 minutes ago, JonbX said:

No, its the truth. But we all know your gimmick is based on lies LOL

No, its not true.

In fact, his gimmick is based on lies.

And yours is based on being incredibly butthurt......so is his, in addition. LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

No, you literally omitted where I played PS5 games. And I've played just as much Returnal as 12 minutes.

Yes I can laugh at you.......because if you think I haven't been playing Returnal or Ratchet & Clank..........those games are from within the past 3.5 months

And you thought that was ON THE SAME LEVEL as you not playing Playstation games since 2014?????:lawl::lawl::lawl:

Please be stupid enough to double-down on this. I'm gonna enjoy this one.

LOL, this guy probably cancelled his GamePass subscription because there's nothing on it.

No I didn't.  Spider-man and MM are PS4 games... and LMAO Spider-man is a 2018 game FFS.. :kaz: 

And no you haven't played just as much Returnal... you've sat on the title screen in Returnal... for less time. :tom: 

And no you can't laugh at anyone.  You haven't been playing anything... except 12 Minutes :mj: 

And you're on an even MORE pathetic level... because you're wrong.. and trying to change the subject to me LOL not working.

What game are you idling in right now??? :wonder: 

:omglol:

1 minute ago, Remij said:

No I didn't.  Spider-man and MM are PS4 games...

No, they are ray-traced games.

That's ray-tracing that you're not experiencing at all.

You have a Playstation 4 right now...............show me the ray-tracing in Spiderman. I'll wait.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Dude admitted to Xbox gaming on his phone :rofl: 

He's an active Xbox Game Pass subscriber :mj: 

Nope, I'm in the Xcloud beta.

I already told you this multiple times............I even said this over a year ago, and showed video footage over a year ago of what that beta looked like.

I love how you have ABSOLUTELY nothing, and are just flailing at this point.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, they are ray-traced games.

That's ray-tracing that you're not experiencing at all.

You have a Playstation 4 right now...............show me the ray-tracing in Spiderman. I'll wait.

^ :drake: 

I'm not even going to respond to this pathetic shit:lawl: 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Why because I played more ray-tracing content in January of this year than you have in the past TWO YEARS

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

^ :drake: 

He's trying to win at anything he can at this point.. LOOL "I've played more Ray Tracing content" OMFG... :tom: 

• Geese 1