Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley today 5PM PST. Anyone watching?

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

I hope that black buy whoops his ass hard.  Like.. never show your face again type hard.

Normally I'd hope for the same, but as long as he's going to continue to target UFC fighters I hope Jake keeps knocking them out, just for the reactions from Gayna White and the UFC and how he loses his shit every time they ask him about his thoughts on Jake Paul and how former fighters of UFC are making career high paydays fighting paul :ben:

1 hour ago, Remij said:

I hope that black buy whoops his ass hard.  Like.. never show your face again type hard.

did you just imply this black guy was "bought"? RACIST!!!! 😩

• Confused 1

Have to give the Paul brothers credit. They're not fighting prime boxers but even getting in the ring with seasoned MMA fighters to box would take a lot of hard work and dedication to getting good. And its not like they need to being wealthier than almost everybody in the fighting game

12 hours ago, Remij said:

You're fucking stupid.

Crawl back to your sewer and stay there

I just think it's hilarious that you don't get it :kaz:  

1 minute ago, Remij said:

No, I get that you're really stupid. 

dude enlighten me because i thought that typo was funny. If i'm wrong and stupid I will own it. 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

It wasn't that funny, sorry.

you didn't notice it, and I'm still not sure you did. I mean your reaction made it better. :D 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, kaz said:

you didn't notice it, and I'm still not sure you did. I mean your reaction made it better. :D 

ok fuck you got me.. I honestly didn't notice at first  even after looking at it multiple times.. I just didn't want to admit it after I realized it :D 

I am/was tired as fuck today though, for real...  I take back the mean shit I said :happysad: 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Remij said:

ok fuck you got me.. I honestly didn't notice at first  even after looking at it multiple times.. I just didn't want to admit it after I realized it :D 

I am/was tired as fuck today though, for real...  I take back the mean shit I said :happysad: 

:D  dude it's all good