Windows 11: Free release scheduled for October 5th

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Thats just flat out untrue. You'll find hackers and script kiddies in almost every major PC shooter nowadays but Valorant is practically untouched because of how strong their anti cheat is (even if its intrusive).

The consoles are just as fucked these days now with the USB devices like that Cronus Zen which to the console looks like a normal controller by utilizing a legit controller ID, but actually runs a bunch of scripts and adds a bunch of assists to essentially become an aimbot.  It's undetectable by the game too.. Same with the AI shit that's already out there and becoming prevalent especially in the PS version of COD.

Something is going to have to be done one way or another eventually if it gets so bad.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Win 10 is awful.  I suspect 11 will be much the same.  Downgraded to the last good windows (7).  

I agree, windows 7 was the new xp. Never had problems with either versions. 10 can suck my ass with all these bullshit features and setting up garbage I don't want

Windows 10 felt like one of those craptastic slav games you see on Steam for $1. Poorly programmed, badly designed and only exists to exploit you.   In fact I’d actually trust one of those “

5 hours ago, Remij said:

The consoles are just as fucked these days now with the USB devices like that Cronus Zen which to the console looks like a normal controller by utilizing a legit controller ID, but actually runs a bunch of scripts and adds a bunch of assists to essentially become an aimbot.  It's undetectable by the game too.. Same with the AI shit that's already out there and becoming prevalent especially in the PS version of COD.

Something is going to have to be done one way or another eventually if it gets so bad.

Yeah, it's definitely a thing on GTA online. People legit pay up to $100 for USBs with scripts to mod their PS4s with.