Austin Evans Doxxed by ButtHurt Sony Fanboys

13 minutes ago, Remij said:

I'm not bothered at all that you don't know him...  I pointed out that he's well known in his sphere despite you not knowing him, and that context is key... and instead of admitting it you guys double down.. with an added splash of sarcasm on top of it.  Like as if the fact that YOU don't know him specifically means that he's not well known... or like as if it matters in the first place.

I like the fact that because I made a simple point about it that you believe I'm majorly offended by it...

The only person here offended seems to be Remy by Saucer, Mala, Jon, and DynamiteCop having the audacity to post about things.

And I never said you were defending him being doxxed... :shrug: 

What does him being "well known" in a sub sub genre on YouTube have to do with is not knowing him.  He having 5 million followers on youtube doesn't change the fact that we don't know him. 

So to Liquid's point about you bringing up his YouTube following.. He ia right that is irrelevant because he is not a house hold name.  Us saying that he isn't a house hold name isn't saying we're downplaying him... Its us putting it in its appropriate context. 

And again to Liquid's point about being intellectually dishonest, you know damn well and good he never said he has an issue with those posters still posting here... He said that the same posters who are pretending to care about doxxing, certainly did not care when other people were doxxed.  They only care that it was Sony fans who did it..... Which is par for the course on SW... 

Buuut now that the thread backfired became no one knew the dude, ya'll want to get upset.... Lol

Edited by Goukosan
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lmao   Oh man not Austin Evans! Tell me they did not just say that about Austin Evans! He only has like 5 million subscribers, all deez boomers aint ‘eard of him cus dey aint down with da k

just read up on it, seems the guy is a longtime PS slanderer and has no clue what he's talking about with playstation.     timestamped. 28:50 for actual real info and not fake

@Remij

This thread was created with no link, no background info in the OP.. No information other than his name and that he was doxxed by Sony fanboys. 

Again to Liquids point... This guy's is not a household name where you could just name drop him with no link etc and expect everyone to know who he is.. Lol

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

What does him being "well known" in a sub sub genre on YouTube have to do with is not knowing him.  He having 5 million followers on youtube doesn't change the fact that we don't know him. 

So to Liquid's point about you bringing up his YouTube following.. He ia right that is irrelevant because he is not a house hold name.  Us saying that he isn't a house hold name isn't saying we're downplaying him... Its us putting it in its appropriate context. 

And again to Liquid's point about being intellectually dishonest, you know damn well and good he never said he has an issue with those posters still posting here... He said that the same posters who are pretending to care about doxxing, certainly did not care when other people were doxxed.  They only care that it was Sony fans who did it..... Which is par for the course on SW... 

Buuut now that the thread backfired became no one knew the dude, ya'll want to get upset.... Lol

No it's not irrelevant..

If I make a thread about something or someone I KNOW.... and you come in and shit it up because you "don't know him" ... sorry, but it's not my opinion that is irrelevant.. it's your comment that is...

And lmao... there is NO context you're trying to make.. other than to detract from the topic.  If you're genuinely asking who he is... then don't respond to a post which tells you who he is in a dismissive way.  That exactly what you guys did.  The first response from you nor Remy was ANYTHING to do with Jonb making a thread about caring about someone being doxxed... it was about the person themselves and how "important" they were....

And of course he's got an issue with those posters still posting here.  He even specifically asked in his post why Saucer still gets to post here...  And like I already addressed, just because Jon posted this thread now and didn't when it was some Xbox fanboys doing stupid shit doesn't mean he agrees with it.  ALL people here have and DO do that shit... constantly.  You don't make threads when Nintendo games fail sales...  I don't make negative PC threads... ect ect...

Like fuck... just say "yea that sucks" like I originally did here.. before people started saying some truly stupid shit like Voidler saying he'd "end his life for whatever he did".. 

But like I said... YOU guys seem to be the ones offended that others have the audacity to make posts about specific topics.. and thus make every topic about that instead of the topic itself.

6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

@Remij

This thread was created with no link, no background info in the OP.. No information other than his name and that he was doxxed by Sony fanboys. 

Again to Liquids point... This guy's is not a household name where you could just name drop him with no link etc and expect everyone to know who he is.. Lol

It's not hard to look the guy up before commenting.  And like I said.. there's NO problem not knowing and asking who he is... but after getting a response, and then sarcastically continuing to harp on the fact that because you didn't know him means that he's not well known.. shows me you're not really interested in who he is... but rather detracting from the thread.  Like TLHBO and Jehurey... posting sarcastic shit about Austin and trying to shame someone for knowing who he was and making the thread. :roll: 

Just now, Remij said:

It's not hard to look the guy up before commenting.  And like I said.. there's NO problem not knowing and asking who he is... but after getting a response, and then sarcastically continuing to harp on the fact that because you didn't know him means that he's not well known.. shows me you're not really interested in who he is... but rather detracting from the thread.  Like TLHBO and Jehurey... posting sarcastic shit about Austin and trying to shame someone for knowing who he was and making the thread. :roll: 

It's even less harder to post a link or some content in the OP for context... 

He is not a household name, no one knew him ITT. 

You guys tears insuued 😂🤣

11 minutes ago, Remij said:

No it's not irrelevant..

If I make a thread about something or someone I KNOW.... and you come in and shit it up because you "don't know him" ... sorry, but it's not my opinion that is irrelevant.. it's your comment that is...

And lmao... there is NO context you're trying to make.. other than to detract from the topic.  If you're genuinely asking who he is... then don't respond to a post which tells you who he is in a dismissive way.  That exactly what you guys did.  The first response from you nor Remy was ANYTHING to do with Jonb making a thread about caring about someone being doxxed... it was about the person themselves and how "important" they were....

And of course he's got an issue with those posters still posting here.  He even specifically asked in his post why Saucer still gets to post here...  And like I already addressed, just because Jon posted this thread now and didn't when it was some Xbox fanboys doing stupid shit doesn't mean he agrees with it.  ALL people here have and DO do that shit... constantly.  You don't make threads when Nintendo games fail sales...  I don't make negative PC threads... ect ect...

Like fuck... just say "yea that sucks" like I originally did here.. before people started saying some truly stupid shit like Voidler saying he'd "end his life for whatever he did".. 

But like I said... YOU guys seem to be the ones offended that others have the audacity to make posts about specific topics.. and thus make every topic about that instead of the topic itself.

I guess I gave you too much credit when I said you were being intellicualy dishonest... You totally missed his point about Saucer and his doxxing.. It was in the context of slow Jonny not actually caring about doxximh but pretending to in this instance and then getting mad when no one knew who this guy was. 

More people genuinely didn't know who he was that the two posters who were being sarcastic. 

Again, not sure why that bothers you so much that no one knew who he was. 

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

It's even less harder to post a link or some content in the OP for context... 

He is not a household name, no one knew him ITT. 

You guys tears insuued 😂🤣

Stop acting like you came in this thread all innocent to learn who this guy was and why he was being doxxed... You came in to shit on a Jonb thread :D 

Fuck.. even Bodycount actually took the time to read up on the guy and what happened.. and yet you guys.. on the moral high ground.. couldn't be bothered? :wonder: 

I gave you the context in the very first page and it didn't matter... you guys all continued on sarcastically responding to me... and here we are.  A link in the OP would have changed absolutely nothing and you know it.

It's all good though.  I've said my part.

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Stop acting like you came in this thread all innocent to learn who this guy was and why he was being doxxed... You came in to shit on a Jonb thread :D 

Fuck.. even Bodycount actually took the time to read up on the guy and what happened.. and yet you guys.. on the moral high ground.. couldn't be bothered? :wonder: 

I gave you the context in the very first page and it didn't matter... you guys all continued on sarcastically responding to me... and here we are.  A link in the OP would have changed absolutely nothing and you know it.

It's all good though.  I've said my part.

The burden of providing context to the thread is not upon us.. Its on slow Jonny.

He just named dropped.. No link, no context no anything.  That's on him. 

Bodycount took the time to look it up AFTER he asked for a link because again.. 

There was no context. 

Slow Jonny just named dropped him as if we were supposed to know this giy like he is world famous or someshit. 

Again.. Not sure why that bothers you guys so much that we didn't know him. 

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

I guess I gave you too much credit when I said you were being intellicualy dishonest... You totally missed his point about Saucer and his doxxing.. It was in the context of slow Jonny not actually caring about doxximh but pretending to in this instance and then getting mad when no one knew who this guy was. 

More people genuinely didn't know who he was that the two posters who were being sarcastic. 

Again, not sure why that bothers you so much that no one knew who he was. 

No... I already addressed that point.  Not commenting on something doesn't mean you don't care or are dismissive about it...  You guys are LITERALLY trying to make that point in this thread for yourselves..... :roll: 

I don't remember ever making a comment on Saucer doxxing someone either... Are you guys saying that I'm pretending to care here?

Like come the fuck on... 

Again, I'm not bothered about the fact that you didn't know who he was... Just don't come in a thread, ask "who?" while acting like they are a nobody, and sarcastically replying to comments attempting to tell you who he is and contextualizing his popularity.

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The burden of providing context to the thread is not upon us.. Its on slow Jonny.

He just named dropped.. No link, no context no anything.  That's on him. 

Bodycount took the time to look it up AFTER he asked for a link because again.. 

There was no context. 

Slow Jonny just named dropped him as if we were supposed to know this giy like he is world famous or someshit. 

Again.. Not sure why that bothers you guys so much that we didn't know him. 

The relevant context is already there....

Someone was doxxed by playstation fans.

What more context do you need?  You already know it's wrong. :wonder:

After asking... you were told who he was... then the responses weren't about who he was... but whether he was popular enough that they should know or care...

cmon man...

Edited by Remij
9 minutes ago, Remij said:

The relevant context is already there....

Someone was doxxed buy playstation fans.

What more context do you need?  You already know it's wrong. :wonder:

After asking... you were told who he was... then the responses weren't about who he was... but whether he was popular enough that they should know or care...

cmon man...

We weren't saying he wasn't popular enough to care... we said he wasn't popular enough to know who he was with a simple name drop.

Somehow that offended you and you went on and on about his 5 million YouTube followers as if that makes him a house hold name... 

Everyone said the doxxing is going to far and it was wrong. 

But somehow you and slow Jonny are hung up about his 5 million YouTube followers for some off reason.. 

Doesn't matter if he had zero followers... The doxxing is wrong. 

But it seems like you think it should matter more because he has 5 million followers? 

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

We weren't saying he wasn't popular enough to care... we said he wasn't popular enough to know who he was with a simple name drop.

Somehow that offended you and you went on and on about his 5 million YouTube followers as if that makes him a house hold name... 

Everyone said the doxxing is going to far and it was wrong. 

But somehow you and slow Jonny are hung up about his 5 million YouTube followers for some off reason.. 

No.. people in here have CLEARLY shown through their posts that nobody should care about Austin Evans...

And again... I'm not offended at all.  The fact that you didn't know who he was is fine..  Like I said... you were told who he was.. and still you guys continued to make sarcastic remarks about him and his popularity to me.

You keep forgetting that.  You asked... received an answer... then continued peddling the same sarcastic shit you would have regardless of whether Jon included that information in the thread or not.  You're the one being dishonest here... because you KNOW that's true.  A link would have changed absolutely nothing.. so stop acting like it would have prevented this thread from going the way it did...

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

No.. people in here have CLEARLY shown through their posts that nobody should care about Austin Evans...

And again... I'm not offended at all.  The fact that you didn't know who he was is fine..  Like I said... you were told who he was.. and still you guys continued to make sarcastic remarks about him and his popularity to me.

You keep forgetting that.  You asked... received an answer... then continued peddling the same sarcastic shit you would have regardless of whether Jon included that information in the thread or not.  You're the one being dishonest here... because you KNOW that's true.  A link would have changed absolutely nothing.. so stop acting like it would have prevented this thread from going the way it did...

I realize you have issues with chain of events. 

You brought and slow Jonny brought up youtube following as a means to say that we should know who he is. 

And once we said his YouTube following means nothing because that does not make him a hold hold name so some how turned that into we're saying he isn't popular enough to care. 

When the point is his YouTube following does not mean we know him... That's it. 

Again, you are bothered that we did not know him...so much so that you thought/think im being sarcastic about him not being a house hold name... 

That's not sarcasm.. Its a fact... No clue why that bothers you but hey... That's on you for being bothered by us not knowing him. 

Edited by Goukosan
10 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I realize you have issues with chain of events. 

You brought and slow Jonny brought up youtube following as a means to say that we should know who he is. 

And once we said his YouTube following means nothing because that does not make him a hold hold name so some how turned that into we're saying he isn't popular enough to care. 

When the point is his YouTube following does not mean we know him... That's it. 

Again, you are bothered that we did not know him...so much so that you thought/think im being sarcastic about him not being a house hold name... 

That's not sarcasm.. Its a fact... No clue why that bothers you but hey... That's on you for being bothered by us not knowing him. 

lmfao at you thinking I'm referring to you saying he's not a house hold name as the sarcastic responses...

I'm talking about this shit...

On 2021-09-03 at 1:09 AM, TLHBO said:

Lmao :D

Oh man not Austin Evans! Tell me they did not just say that about Austin Evans! He only has like 5 million subscribers, all deez boomers aint ‘eard of him cus dey aint down with da kidz innit

^which you quoted btw..

On 2021-09-03 at 3:06 PM, jehurey said:

LOL, lemmings come running in here talking about Austin Evans.

The thread is literally about Austin Evans :drake: 

On 2021-09-03 at 4:43 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

Yes, I'm sure he's going to be in the next movie the Rock does because the world all knows who the other top 4 tech youtubers are. 

While I don't condone doxxing, lemshits trying to act holier than thou, especially on this site is fucking hilarious. Your buddy DynamiteCuck wished death on someone and their family for posting console sales numbers. Like legit just the actual data without commentary and he was so triggered he was wishing death on the person. 

Not sure why that sarcastic remark was even necessary... just simply made to detract from the point I raised.

On 2021-09-03 at 4:51 PM, jehurey said:

Its 100% crocodile tears.

They didn't know Trevor Stevens Austin Evans even existed 4 days ago.

Yep.. nobody knew of this guy... sure.

You need to get real my dude.  The ONLY people in this thread who are bothered and offended... are you and Remy... and that's because certain posters with certain histories have the audacity to post about certain subjects.

This thread wouldn't go any other way... because you guys are incapable of allowing it to go any other way.  You MUST call out these posters!

Wait... actually no you don't.  But whatevs :roll: 

31 minutes ago, Remij said:

lmfao at you thinking I'm referring to you saying he's not a house hold name as the sarcastic responses...

^which you quoted btw..

Not sure why that sarcastic remark was even necessary... just simply made to detract from the point I raised.

You need to get real my dude.  The ONLY people in this thread who are bothered and offended... are you and Remy... and that's because certain posters with certain histories have the audacity to post about certain subjects.

This thread wouldn't go any other way... because you guys are incapable of allowing it to go any other way.  You MUST call out these posters!

My response to TLHBO was a slow Jonny mad face... Again because slow Jonny is mad because we did not know who the guy was... 

Again you have issues with chain of events.  Liquid response was to you and slow Johnny's 5 million followers comments.... He is not a house hold name.... Again why does that bother you so? 

I already spoke about the one or two respondents who were trolling... Everyone one else wasn't trolling and genuinely didn't know the dude. 

Yet you guys kept trying to prove that he is supposedly known instead of the actual doxxing. 

Slow Jonny posted no link and just named dropped and now look how bothered you two are about us not knowing him :drake:

The ironic thing about this and what proves my point is that you and slow Jonny seem more bothered that people did not know him than about him actually getting doxxed :umad:

He got doxxed, it's wrong that it happened, we did not know who he was,  the end. 

Edited by Goukosan
2 hours ago, Remij said:

I'm not bothered at all that you don't know him...  I pointed out that he's well known in his sphere despite you not knowing him, and that context is key... and instead of admitting it you guys double down.. with an added splash of sarcasm on top of it.  Like as if the fact that YOU don't know him specifically means that he's not well known... or like as if it matters in the first place.

I like the fact that because I made a simple point about it that you believe I'm majorly offended by it...

The only person here offended seems to be Remy by Saucer, Mala, Jon, and DynamiteCop having the audacity to post about things.

And I never said you were defending him being doxxed... :shrug: 

Don't do that. Gako managed to explain the flaw of this thread to you succinctly. Lol Jon cared so much he didn't post a link or any context. Like this story is on CNN or something lol. 

3 hours ago, Remij said:

^which you quoted btw..

I don’t know what y’all arguing about but since I was quoted…

Doxing and all that harassment shit is wrong but fanboys gonna fanboy. Doesn’t matter which faction it is they all do it. It’s why some of us here don’t put our private lives out there.

I just found something funny the way JonB said “he only has like 5 million subscribers”, the way a teen would school their parents on some crappy rap star they’ve never heard of :ben: that’s how I read it anyway.

2 hours ago, JonbX said:

No link was needed . And it doesnt matter if i posted one or not. Yall were gonna go off the deep end either way.

The point is you guys are acting like we're not outraged enough about a story you didn't post, about a guy we don't know with zero reference.