Austin Evans Doxxed by ButtHurt Sony Fanboys

26 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

The point is you guys are acting like we're not outraged enough about a story you didn't post, about a guy we don't know with zero reference. 

The point is you are trying to dismiss the situation because you think i only care because sony fans did it lol mentally ill idiot. 

And you are, much like many others itt, very outraged.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lmao   Oh man not Austin Evans! Tell me they did not just say that about Austin Evans! He only has like 5 million subscribers, all deez boomers aint ‘eard of him cus dey aint down with da k

just read up on it, seems the guy is a longtime PS slanderer and has no clue what he's talking about with playstation.     timestamped. 28:50 for actual real info and not fake

3 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Don't do that. Gako managed to explain the flaw of this thread to you succinctly. Lol Jon cared so much he didn't post a link or any context. Like this story is on CNN or something lol. 

Nah I sincerely have my doubts, because even after you guys were told you continued to sarcastically make comments about Austin.

If Jon would have posted a link in the OP... the only difference is those same comments would have started sooner... possibly without the "who?" pretext...  I say possibly, because you guys probably still would have sarcastically said "who?"

You're not kids....  If you legitimately don't know and are asking... you don't respond like you guys did.  Jon doesn't post links a lot of the time....  It takes 2 seconds to search him and find out... even Bodycount managed to do that shit.. I should expect better from you guys.  But no.. then the thread had to become about how "known" this guy was.

As I said though... I sincerely doubt it would have changed a single thing about the direction this thread went in.

It is absolutely, 100% obvious that lemmings came in rushing in here PRETENDING TO CRY about Tyler Blevins because it was something you could try and bash sony and sony fanboys with.

Its even more obvious when they're trying to double down and really convince us that they really, really care and know about this youtuber.

16 hours ago, Remij said:

Nah I sincerely have my doubts, because even after you guys were told you continued to sarcastically make comments about Austin.

If Jon would have posted a link in the OP... the only difference is those same comments would have started sooner... possibly without the "who?" pretext...  I say possibly, because you guys probably still would have sarcastically said "who?"

You're not kids....  If you legitimately don't know and are asking... you don't respond like you guys did.  Jon doesn't post links a lot of the time....  It takes 2 seconds to search him and find out... even Bodycount managed to do that shit.. I should expect better from you guys.  But no.. then the thread had to become about how "known" this guy was.

As I said though... I sincerely doubt it would have changed a single thing about the direction this thread went in.

Lol "if you guys really didn't know" like this motherfucker is Kevin Hart or something. Y'all are still stuck on this part for some reason. 

Reasons why people didn't give a shit about this. 

1. Zero information:  It's fine that Jon is too stupid or lazy to actually post any info in his threads but then he can't complain about shit like this either. 

On top of not knowing or caring about this person, We don't know if any of this is even true or accurate. The reactions were appropriate. 

12 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol "if you guys really didn't know" like this motherfucker is Kevin Hart or something. Y'all are still stuck on this part for some reason. 

Reasons why people didn't give a shit about this. 

1. Zero information:  It's fine that Jon is too stupid or lazy to actually post any info in his threads but then he can't complain about shit like this either. 

On top of not knowing or caring about this person, We don't know if any of this is even true or accurate. The reactions were appropriate. 

:roll: 

This is what I don't understand about the person who gets threats.

The very first time I ever saw an internet personality get threatened by emails was Maddox back in 2002 or whatever.

He.......................posted that person's email and showed their email address.

That person proceeded to get fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-uuuuuuuuuuuu-ucked up by the rest of Maddox's fanboys.

He was BEGGING MADDOX in another email to please put take down the email address.

Maddox posted the email in which he was begging like a little bitch. And then Maddox proceeded to play the mercy card and take down his email.

Maddox's cred went up like a 1000% after that. The message was clear, you don't fuck with him.

Why doesn't this just proceed to post the emails and names of the people who send him death threats? Have the internet go after those people.  If it looks bad, maybe a law enforcement agency will want to take a look at it, send them that person's email or social media account so that they can investigate who it is.

If you send me a threat..........I have absolutely no qualms making your contact information public.

1 hour ago, JonbX said:

That you are dismissing this because of your decade plus long butthurt? You are correct.

Da fuck? Like how much anguish do you really feel over this? Because in the past 15 years much bigger shit than this has happened in the world and your selfish little ass never said a word about them. Now you're acting like this is 9/11 II or something. 

You dont pay attention to what i say until you want some attention. Thats been a lot lately.

Its clear from your replies itt you are the one feeling some shit LOL

Where did Xbox touch you?

52 minutes ago, JonbX said:

You dont pay attention to what i say until you want some attention. Thats been a lot lately.

Its clear from your replies itt you are the one feeling some shit LOL

Where did Xbox touch you?

That's not how it works, antigenius. You're accusing me of being both apathetic and angry? Like the point you guys are trying to make is that people are making light of his doxxing, and every single person in this thread said doxxing is wrong. Yet it's all the resident xbox fanboys are clinging on to for some reason.

Sorry our hearts weren't shattered over this like you and Remi's were. 

Edit: Please spare us your sad attempts at sarcasm. You're the one with a 15 year blood feud with Sony for some reason. If Xbox touched me, then Sony must have banged your mom and sister at the same time and made you and your dad watch or something. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible

The point i was making was clear, some pissed off sony fanboys doxxed one of the bigger tech youtubers because they were mad.

The point you were making was dismissive of that because you claim he isnt well known (wrong)

My counterpoint (FACT) is that its not surprising you dont know him because you dont like or care about tech or video games.

I see this bothered you so much you had to edit in some more butthurt. So in response to that idiotic rant, ive owned every PS console besides PS5. And thats only because of time, and to a lesser extent, availability. So you either are mad because of on my SW persona all these years or you just quit caring about games and such but are so fragile and weak you cannot detach from the attention you crave here. Im guessing the latter since you , and quite a few others still come here (not to talk about games) but argue with whoever will give you the spotlight.

Get over yourself, IDIOT :D

16 hours ago, JonbX said:

The point i was making was clear, some pissed off sony fanboys doxxed one of the bigger tech youtubers because they were mad.

The point you were making was dismissive of that because you claim he isnt well known (wrong)

My counterpoint (FACT) is that its not surprising you dont know him because you dont like or care about tech or video games.

I see this bothered you so much you had to edit in some more butthurt. So in response to that idiotic rant, ive owned every PS console besides PS5. And thats only because of time, and to a lesser extent, availability. So you either are mad because of on my SW persona all these years or you just quit caring about games and such but are so fragile and weak you cannot detach from the attention you crave here. Im guessing the latter since you , and quite a few others still come here (not to talk about games) but argue with whoever will give you the spotlight.

Get over yourself, IDIOT :D

lol all this butthurt because people dont know who he is. 

Is this guy STILL TALKING about that youtuber and defending him like as if he's a beloved part of his life???????

:drake:

And then, to absolutely nobody's surprise...........he got proven that he was absolutely wrong, which is something anybody with half a brain could see coming from a mile away.

I mean you'd have to be a severely incompetent person and not know anything about computer hardware to not see that he was going to be wrong. But like REALLY dumb. Like "I can't open a RAR file" levels of computer illiteracy.

On 2021-09-03 at 8:09 AM, TLHBO said:

Lmao :D

Oh man not Austin Evans! Tell me they did not just say that about Austin Evans! He only has like 5 million subscribers, all deez boomers aint ‘eard of him cus dey aint down with da kidz innit

poor jonBin jovi actually thought it matters though... 5 fucking million subs for some nobody :kaz:  

what a trash thread

Edited by kaz