Digital Foundry and Gamer Nexus Team Up to Test New PS5 (Austin Evans and TLHBFR!)

14 hours ago, Cell said:

“There's a new model of the PlayStation 5 in production, but reports say the revised model doesn't have better performance than the launch version.

According to Digital Foundry, who has had a chance to test the machine, the new CFI-1100 model has no meaningful differences with the CFI-1000, which was the launch edition.

Sony made some changes to the cooling system in the new PS5, which had some people concerned that the new system might overheat. But in Digital Foundry's tests, the new system leads to cooler temperatures in some cases, and hotter in others, but it's always only a few degrees different. And, in all of the tests running software on the two versions of the PS5, the systems performed basically identically.“

My argument is, and always has been, you don’t know what you’re talking about. 

This is only serving to back me up lol... You can't possibly be this dumb.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DynaFlop…

The Austin Evans was wrong? I guess I'm not so lame for not knowing who he was. 

So in the end, the new PS5 is still warmer, and notice it is not running any technically demanding games yet.   TCHBFR

26 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Note the keyword "basically" you unhinged autist.

lmao, having the audacity to call me autistic when your little pea brain cannot comprehend a difference between two console models which all reputable sources have claimed, and I quote again, is “basically identical”. 

I’m not going around in circles with you on this. If you’re stupid enough to continually fail to understand what “no meaningful difference” means that’s your problem. 

HOT AIR MEAN CONSOLE BAD. 

:dc:

Edited by Cell
35 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

No, it means there is a difference though. How can all of you be this fucking stupid, it's astonishing. 

Your autism is showing. 

Basically the same means whatever little difference it has is negligible... They said it's "basically identical" 

You were claiming the new PS5 is substantially worse because of the exhaust temp. Turns out it's basically the same.