How is RE8 Village?

It's alright.  It's a lot different than RE3R though, so obviously don't go in expecting that.

Did you play RE7?  RE7 was more scary and slower paced... this one isn't very scary and is more action based.  If you liked RE7 you'll like this one.

5 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

starts off great, peaks with this pt-like level, then goes to shit imo. though, some peeps here loved it.

blah. Maybe ill wait for a sale. Have you tried Visage?

i'm playing it right now and glad i waited till october. 

game owns, what else can i say. with headphones on its a constant adrenaline rush. Also the most beautiful game i've ever witnessed, with HDR on.

I consider it more of an FPS than ever though, sure it has puzzles but it feels more and more like bioshock or something of that sort. The pure production value of it though is insane. It feels like part Tim burton film, part resident evil game, part FPS.

That being said it's so far removed from resident evil proper, i can't say I want to see a 3rd game in this style. doesn't hit as hard as Re7, and it's enough of this style of game after 2 full titles imo. a 3rd game in this style will bomb.

RE4 Remake is more exciting than ever. Itching for another 3rd person game.

Edited by Body Count
  • Upvote 1