New Halo Infinite campaign footage/info - Tomorrow (monday) at 6am PST/9am EST

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If anything QueerSpot should love the game since it stars an Asexual simp following the orders of his virtual Domme while encased in chastity armor. 

You sure talk a lot of shit for being a cuck.

Looks like BF2042 will be the highest scoring shooter this year     

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, B C said:

it's one of the worst games ever made and a huge reason why i gave my xbox away and turned over to playstation.

it's a 0/10 campaign

No, you're a trend rider which is why you can't seem to lock down to any faction. Things start going bad you jump ship, you've gone from a lem to a sheep, to a cow in the span of 3 years. PlayStation is on PC now so clearly you're about to go back to being a sheep.

You have no identity.

• Geese 1
21 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

No, you're a trend rider which is why you can't seem to lock down to any faction. Things start going bad you jump ship, you've gone from a lem to a sheep, to a cow in the span of 3 years. PlayStation is on PC now so clearly you're about to go back to being a sheep.

You have no identity.

Nigga, it's a game console. People don't owe these companies loyalty and shit. There is something wrong with this vin deisel family dynamic with electronics. 

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

You have no identity.

The loser ties his identity to a game console... You just reconfirmed what we thought all along :drake:

2 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

You have no identity.

lmfao

the game is unanimously considered terrible...

then it was 7 years and counting until another high profile release

let's face it, xbox as a brand was dead after this catastrophe of a game. it let everyone down

then the beating really started in 2017. It's hard to stare down yakuza 0, nioh, nier automata, persona 5, horizon zero dawn, etc.. all in one year while youre stuck with forza and PUBG game preview edition (all also on PC)

It really all started with Halo 5. Xbox has been dead since. when that game and tomb raider failed to the move the needle MS sold out to PC.

Edited by B C
2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Ouch, that's saying alot since 4 was by far the worst Halo game I have played. 

reach is probably my favorite. best pacing in the franchise imo. however, i dug how 4 stepped up halo, on a cinematic level. it was a fun campaign, and i enjoyed chief's/cortana's dynamic.

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Nigga, it's a game console. People don't owe these companies loyalty and shit. There is something wrong with this vin deisel family dynamic with electronics. 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

The loser ties his identity to a game console... You just reconfirmed what we thought all along :drake:

You two have lost all self-awareness as to where you are.

35 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Says the guy who shed his moral convictions once Froza impleted things that he hated on for years and years when they were done in movies and other games. 

You looked the otherway because your real indentity is wrapped up in everything Microsoft. 

Pathetic. 

Edited by Goukosan
11 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Says the guy who shed his moral convictions once Froza impleted things that he hated on for years and years when they were done in movies and other games. 

You looked the otherway because your real indentity is wrapped up in everything Microsoft. 

Pathetic. 

A gender option lol? It's stupid but I'll only ever see it once and for a few seconds. Woopdie doo

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

A gender option lol? It's stupid but I'll only ever see it once and for a few seconds. Woopdie doo

Thanks for proving my point.  You used to lose your shit for stuff like this when it comes to other companies... But as soon as MS does it.... You hand wave it away because MS is such a part of your indentity.. Lmfao 

Edited by Goukosan
47 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

No, that's some weird shit that happened after time. When SW proper had started it was console fanboys more than company fanboys. 

It was after the ps2 era it bacame about solely supporting one company indefinitely no matter what. It's been 20 years now, grown men fawning over videogame companies out of obligation is retarded.