Mark Zuckerberg announces that GTA San Andreas is coming to Quest and VR.

24 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

This is why VR gaming is never going to take off. Having to buy multiple headsets to get all the games is retarded.

The only ones pulling this crap are Oculus and PlayStation, I'd give Sony a pass though because it's tied to a console. However given their new PC initiatives I wouldn't grant them the same lenience anymore.

3 hours ago, ghostz said:

I’d actually love to play gta in VR

I never even thought about this but yea for some reason that might be fun as fuck, but also getting boring real quick like playing gta the normal way :kaz: 

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

this is embarassing to PC VR gaming.

Basically famous Gamecube and PS2 is where PC VR is currently at?

These people can't make a full single-player action-adventure, so they have to buy 16 year old single-player games.

what the fuck are you talking about? :snoop:

26 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

This is why VR gaming is never going to take off. Having to buy multiple headsets to get all the games is retarded.

But this sorta is like people whining when bayonetta became a Nintendo exclusive.

Kamiya's tweet firmly shut their asses up.

Where was Sony, or Microsoft, to come in and do what Nintendo eventually did?

Where is Valve with putting the effort for these ports made and securing these deals?

They aren't doing shit. They are banking on the good game developers eventually just developing for their platform, and they don't have to lift a finger.

But its been several years now. And all we see are shitty indie games.

Its obvious that they need to pay to secure real meaningful games from good game developers, and they've have plenty of time to do that, and they aren't doing it.

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

Exclusives makes sense when you have a direct competitor, the Quest 2 has no direct competitor. Exclusives make sense when you have a massive field of people to draw from, there isn't a massive field to draw from. Exclusives make sense for something that is firmly well-established, VR is not firmly well-established and is still getting off the ground.

Exclusives in this market do not make sense in any capacity whatsoever or for any reason. They only serve to cripple VR as a platform.

Look at  you,  all not running a company telling all these companies how to operate. 

did you also hear zuckerberg just announce that they are changing the (parent) company name to "Meta":drake:

there's a grand theft auto trilogy coming out, to steam right?

valve should work with rockstar to make an official mod that makes it work with Valve Index VR.

sell it as a DLC add-on on the store page......and BOOM, they now helped create an exclusive piece of content that will help their hardware.

but since its Valve.......they aren't going to jack shit.

32 minutes ago, jehurey said:

did you also hear zuckerberg just announce that they are changing the (parent) company name to "Meta":drake:

there's a grand theft auto trilogy coming out, to steam right?

valve should work with rockstar to make an official mod that makes it work with Valve Index VR.

sell it as a DLC add-on on the store page......and BOOM, they now helped create an exclusive piece of content that will help their hardware.

but since its Valve.......they aren't going to jack shit.

The Index doesn't need any help selling, it's the highest volume premium headset. Also Valve isn't Epic, they're not running an unsustainable failure platform.

5 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

Oculus, Facebook and Mark Zuckerberg are scumbags. The fact that they don't release these games for other VR headsets is just dumb. The Quest is the only competent budget VR headset, anything anybody else is buying isn't even remotely in the same class or financial market so without competition it makes no sense garden walling these games.

They're not driving in enthusiast VR users to buy a quest, so it's just lost revenue for a completely different market sector. Adding to this it's dumb to make VR exclusive titles in the first place, adoption across the board is slow and software should be released everywhere.

This fgt :drake: while I agree that Zuckerberg and Facebook are scum, you cheer while Microsoft (an equally shitty and evil company) buys up publishers and developers and starts pulling long running multiplatform games off of other platforms. Kill yourself already.

2 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

The only ones pulling this crap are Oculus and PlayStation, I'd give Sony a pass though because it's tied to a console. However given their new PC initiatives I wouldn't grant them the same lenience anymore.

Lol you must have cried over one of your consoles before or something. 

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

The Index doesn't need any help selling, it's the highest volume premium headset. Also Valve isn't Epic, they're not running an unsustainable failure platform.

they have idiots like you buying two of them so that they can spend it not playing actual games, but rather break-dancing.

Yeah..........like I said Valve doesn't do jack shit, because they're lazy, and there's dumbasses like you who buy their shit even though they do nothing to support it.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

they have idiots like you buying two of them so that they can spend it not playing actual games, but rather break-dancing.

Yeah..........like I said Valve doesn't do jack shit, because they're lazy, and there's dumbasses like you who buy their shit even though they do nothing to support it.

Valve does nothing to support it? They released the best VR game in existence...

47 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

This fgt :drake: while I agree that Zuckerberg and Facebook are scum, you cheer while Microsoft (an equally shitty and evil company) buys up publishers and developers and starts pulling long running multiplatform games off of other platforms. Kill yourself already.

God help me, I 100% agree with this dude. The amount of dick suckling DC does for MS while pretending to detest large companies is peak level being self unaware even for him. Reading dude's post fucking glitches my brain. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

Valve does nothing to support it? They released the best VR game in existence...

By that logic, the Wii U had plenty of support.

And they clearly haven't released the best VR game in existence if people are literally writing articles right now about RE4 actually getting them into VR.

Then again, you've spent $500 on Xbox games in which they release no games at all, so you being grateful for a 12 hour VR game isn't all that surprising.:drake:

Just now, jehurey said:

By that logic, the Wii U had plenty of support.

And they clearly haven't released the best VR game in existence if people are literally writing articles right now about RE4 actually getting them into VR.

Then again, you've spent $500 on Xbox games in which they release no games at all, so you being grateful for a 12 hour VR game isn't all that surprising.:drake:

Spoken like somebody who doesn't use VR and hasn't played Alyx... what a retard you are

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Spoken like somebody who doesn't use VR and hasn't played Alyx... what a retard you are

So I'm speaking like you?

because you clearly don't play games in VR, either.

Do you know that you attempted to say that Valve "supported" their $800 device...............by releasing a 12 hour game...............18 months ago?

Are you aware that you just typed that............for other people to read?

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So I'm speaking like you?

because you clearly don't play games in VR, either.

Do you know that you attempted to say that Valve "supported" their $800 device...............by releasing a 12 hour game...............18 months ago?

Are you aware that you just typed that............for other people to read?

How often do single development studios release games? You're holding them to a fake standard. You're fake.

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

How often do single development studios release games? You're holding them to a fake standard. You're fake.

Quite often, if they're actually good.

Valve is now a "single development studio"

I love how he's now resorting to lying, now.:hest:

This idiot probably thought Half Life Alyx came out in March.......of THIS year.

It was literally fucking 18 months ago.........for an $800 device.

Valve apparently makes expensive hardware faster than they can make software.:kaz::kaz:And this idiot keeps on buying it.

No surprise there, he still bought a $500 Series X and hid it from us as he tried to re-brand himself as a hermit.