Do it for Phil!!!!!!!!! Microsoft is on their knees again, suckin' dick for three months for just one dollah!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The thing is that, after some minor hints within the past few months, we have pretty confirmed that the growth of GamePass is plateau'ing.   As of June 2020, they had 15 million subscription

LOL i love how these extremely stupid people who don't know about gamepass, are tech saavy enough to go around outside the windows store.   it really is funny watching you just stack more bu

Why not?   Is it because you dont own them in the first place?   or you just like owning and keeping them? Which goes against you shilling gamepass.

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Spicalicious said:

lol they are losing teh moneys!@11 come on man.. MS is flush with cash.  It doesn't really matter.  When they defeat the competition all the sub money will be theirs.  It's a long term strategy.

Microsoft is one of the most consumer-exploiting, tight fisted companies on the planet. You don’t get rich by being generous. These fuckers are so tight fisted they can’t even pay for Windows 10 testing so you end up with broken fucking updates LOL

Everytime you get a good deal thar costs Microsoft money you’re essentially writing them an IOU. If they ever got to dominate the market you’d pay them back every fucking penny plus interest. We’ve already seen how they operate in the videogame industry, thanks to them mandatory online subscriptions, on disc dlc and day 1 key unlocks, and flooding games with microtransactions are now a common industry practise.

4 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Yuck.

I don't sell games.

Why not?

Is it because you dont own them in the first place?

or you just like owning and keeping them? Which goes against you shilling gamepass.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

Microsoft is one of the most consumer-exploiting, tight fisted companies on the planet. You don’t get rich by being generous. These fuckers are so tight fisted they can’t even pay for Windows 10 testing so you end up with broken fucking updates LOL

Everytime you get a good deal thar costs Microsoft money you’re essentially writing them an IOU. If they ever got to dominate the market you’d pay them back every fucking penny plus interest. We’ve already seen how they operate in the videogame industry, thanks to them mandatory online subscriptions, on disc dlc and day 1 key unlocks, and flooding games with microtransactions are now a common industry practise.

I don't think you can blames solely MS for that. 

6 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Why not?

Is it because you dont own them in the first place?

or you just like owning and keeping them? Which goes against you shilling gamepass.

I don't sell games because you can't play them again unless you rebuy them. 

With Gamepass if I like the game, I buy it for less.

5 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

I don't sell games because you can't play them again unless you rebuy them. 

With Gamepass if I like the game, I buy it for less.

You cant play Shamepass games unless you pay ms a fee every year for the rest of your life.

as for sales as jerry already pointed out you can get better sales sooner outside of gamepass

You seem like you’re trying to justify it to yourself

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

You cant play Shamepass games unless you pay ms a fee every year for the rest of your life.

as for sales as jerry already pointed out you can get better sales sooner outside of gamepass

You seem like you’re trying to justify it to yourself

Where was the deal for MLB the show? Back 4 blood? Forza? That alone exceeds the cost of a year of gamepass

11 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Where was the deal for MLB the show? Back 4 blood? Forza? That alone exceeds the cost of a year of gamepass

Fucking welfare gaming :mickey: I guess when you had to sell your belongings to buy the iphone and Mac so you can try to convince people online you’re not dirt poor, well it doesn’t leave much money left over for gaming does it?

Gamepass is the equivalent of foodstamps. Shit I wouldn’t be surprised if Phil started giving them away with a Shamepass sub too.

4 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Fucking welfare gaming :mickey: I guess when you had to sell your belongings to buy the iphone and Mac so you can try to convince people online you’re not dirt poor, well it doesn’t leave much money left over for gaming does it?

Gamepass is the equivalent of foodstamps. Shit I wouldn’t be surprised if Phil started giving them away with a Shamepass sub too.

You avoided the question entirely 

11 minutes ago, ghostz said:

You avoided the question entirely 

Just like you avoid talking about the Switch you never play.

I play what I want when I want. I’m not going to limit myself to playing someone else’s curated listed, especially not Microshit’s. A fucking shameless corporation, one of the most crooked and evil on the planet. I wasn’t kidding when I said I’d rather send money to the Taliban than to Microsoft. I’ll never give them another dollar for anything, they’re complete scum.

29 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Just like you avoid talking about the Switch you never play.

I play what I want when I want. I’m not going to limit myself to playing someone else’s curated listed, especially not Microshit’s. A fucking shameless corporation, one of the most crooked and evil on the planet. I wasn’t kidding when I said I’d rather send money to the Taliban than to Microsoft. I’ll never give them another dollar for anything, they’re complete scum.

Planning on picking up Metroid Friday :banderoos:

19 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Yuck.

I don't sell games.

I don’t either but when you own your games you at least have the option to do so if you choose. When you rent games you don’t get any options. You pay for Phil’s Ferrari and get absolutely nothing in return except a game that exists in a server. The moment you decide to stop funding Phil’s Ferrari you walk away empty handed like the bum you are :RISITAS:

Of course lemmings aren't going to buy these games on Gamepass.

Let's take a look at the newest additions:

GUEST_014564fc-9c75-45b6-9b2c-0d67dcfa12

Who the hell would actually BUY this?

Do you think anybody working at Gamestop has had somebody walk into the store and say "Yes, I'd like a copy of The Forgotten City on Xbox, please."

Of course not, that's never happened. This game just came out in late July. Gamestop has no trade-in listing for it, whatsoever.

When 80% of your game library is shit you would never have bought anywhere near full-price begin with, yeah no shit you have no desire to own it.

• Haha 1