Steam Deck delayed until February next year.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, I don't need to do anything.

especially considering that you've backed away and now say that the Steam Deck isn't even a standalone system, thus making it less than the Switch.

:blessed:Thanks for losing, again.

More fake bullshit from you, and you not quoting the things you claim people have said. 

You don't dictate these discussions. 

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

More fake bullshit from you

No, you backtracking and saying that the Steam Deck isn't even a standalone syustem, thus making than Switch, it quite real.

Don't get angry because you backtracked, and can't handle the fact that we saw it.

Get over it.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

No, you backtracking and saying that the Steam Deck isn't even a standalone syustem, thus making than Switch, it quite real.

Don't get angry because you backtracked, and can't handle the fact that we saw it.

Get over it.

I can't handle the fact that you're completely full of shit, make claims of what people have said at random and then when confronted you produce nothing to substantiated your bullshit claims. 

You're built from bullshit and it's all you know. 

6 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Cutting edge by what standards? It can barely run last gen games at decent settings and framerate. We’re going to start seeing more games dropping last gen altogether soon, so imagine how poorly they will look and run on the deck the further we get into the gen. The thing has no legs and will only be useful for small indie games.

I didn’t say it was cutting edge :ben: 

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

I LOL'D. 

You’d be retarded to think Valve fulfilling a tiny fraction of pre-orders wouldn’t create a shitstorm on the internet and insane scalping prices in ebay.

Unless you mean a more widespread christmas panic ala teletubbies in which case no shit it wont because at the moment it’s only sold through Valve

Why are the sheep here once again getting triggered by the steam deck if you don’t care? Why so focused on how its going to perform in the market? 

42 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

I can't handle the fact that you're completely full of shit

if that were true, you would've committed suicide many years ago :drake:

we've already caught you lying on this board, and saying completely contradictory statements before.

why do you keep on responding to me like as if you have any integrity or credibility to begin with?

Everybody here knows you don't have any.

30 minutes ago, jehurey said:

if that were true, you would've committed suicide many years ago :drake:

we've already caught you lying on this board, and saying completely contradictory statements before.

why do you keep on responding to me like as if you have any integrity or credibility to begin with?

Everybody here knows you don't have any.

Now you're trying to make this about me to steer the conversation away from you and your lies. Where are the quotes of these non-existent posts you've accused people of making about the SteamDeck jerry? Where are they?

You like Goopshitson always have a whole lot of nothing. You lie, twist what people have said, cherry pick, create entire narratives not even remotely related to what was said, and what do you do when called out? You go fallacy crazy.

You completely ignore burden of proof as you have none, you strawman to misrepresent, you present loaded questions under the conditions you created from that strawman in an attempt to trap someone, you throw in ad hominem's to attack the person calling you out in order to undermine them and their argument, and you use tu quoque as an attempt to flip criticism leveraged against you back on the person calling you out.

You do this in every single thread where you accuse people of something and then they press you to prove your claims. You're a shit sandwich of irredeemable faggotry. 

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

Now you're trying to make this about me to steer the conversation away from you and your lies.

No, this has been about you backtracking, and not having any credibility to begin with.

Believe me......if you had said that the Steam Deck cannot perform as a standalone system, and is nothing more than a PC extension.........then you'd be incapable of saying its better than the Switch in the first place.

And we all know you attempted that very thing from the beginning.

So........no, this is about you backtracking.

Thanks for backtracking.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, this has been about you backtracking, and not having any credibility to begin with.

Believe me......if you had said that the Steam Deck cannot perform as a standalone system, and is nothing more than a PC extension.........then you'd be incapable of saying its better than the Switch in the first place.

And we all know you attempted that very thing from the beginning.

So........no, this is about you backtracking.

Thanks for backtracking.

You've got nothing, kid. 

6 hours ago, TLHBO said:

You’d be retarded to think Valve fulfilling a tiny fraction of pre-orders wouldn’t create a shitstorm on the internet and insane scalping prices in ebay.

Unless you mean a more widespread christmas panic ala teletubbies in which case no shit it wont because at the moment it’s only sold through Valve

Why are the sheep here once again getting triggered by the steam deck if you don’t care? Why so focused on how its going to perform in the market? 

Oh I'm not concerned about steam deck's market performance. It will not even be a blip on the radar. 

Meanwhile... You're the one talking about Christmas panic for the steam deck (if it had launched in Dec) :drake:

I LOL'D because we both know a chrismas panic for steam deck wasn't happening. 

33 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Oh I'm not concerned about steam deck's market performance. It will not even be a blip on the radar. 

Meanwhile... You're the one talking about Christmas panic for the steam deck (if it had launched in Dec) :drake:

I LOL'D because we both know a chrismas panic for steam deck wasn't happening. 

If Valve had only been able to fulfil a tiny minority of orders, you think there wouldn’t have been a panic with people raging about their order, lack of supply, and scalpers inflating prices more than usual?

It’s funny how you take solace in the sales numbers. Sure the device may be far superior to Switch, the games library bigger and better, but as long as Nintendo’s profits aren’t touched that’s all that matters :aitch:

51 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

If Valve had only been able to fulfil a tiny minority of orders, you think there wouldn’t have been a panic with people raging about their order, lack of supply, and scalpers inflating prices more than usual?

It’s funny how you take solace in the sales numbers. Sure the device may be far superior to Switch, the games library bigger and better, but as long as Nintendo’s profits aren’t touched that’s all that matters :aitch:

The ten people affected wouldn't be considered a christmas panic :umad:

I mean the Deck comes out 5 years after the switch, it should be more powerful..no shit genius.  

What's with you once again wanting and praying for me to be threatened by the Deck? No matter how hard you try.. No one is worried about the Deck. 

I just found it funny that you were trying to claim there would be a christmas panic for it. :drake:

12 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The ten people affected wouldn't be considered a christmas panic :umad:

I mean the Deck comes out 5 years after the switch, it should be more powerful..no shit genius.  

What's with you once again wanting and praying for me to be threatened by the Deck? No matter how hard you try.. No one is worried about the Deck. 

I just found it funny that you were trying to claim there would be a christmas panic for it. :drake:

No one is worried…..but for some reason Sheep gotta troll up every SteamDeck thread.

This is as see-through as when DynamiteCop rants about “faggy nonsense”. Time to come out of the closet boy :ufdup:

33 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

No one is worried…..but for some reason Sheep gotta troll up every SteamDeck thread.

This is as see-through as when DynamiteCop rants about “faggy nonsense”. Time to come out of the closet boy :ufdup:

I'm just laughing at the dumb shit you said about a Christmas panic for the Deck :drake:

Aww you wanted a safe space to say dumb shit... How cute. 

My post was 100% about your comment. Not worried about the Deck no matter how much you wish I was :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
12 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I'm just laughing at the dumb shit you said about a Christmas panic for the Deck :drake:

Aww you wanted a safe space to say dumb shit... How cute. 

My post was 100% about your comment. Not worried about the Deck no matter how much you wish I was :umad:

Well you’re a Sheep so who’s the dumb shit now? :umad:

Time to upgrade that Switch subscription because I’m sure the shareholders want a new ivory backscratcher for Christmas

45 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Well you’re a Sheep so who’s the dumb shit now? :umad:

Time to upgrade that Switch subscription because I’m sure the shareholders want a new ivory backscratcher for Christmas

Look at all this deflection by you to avoid acknowledging the dumb shit you said ITT :drake: