More Failo news. It just keeps getting worse. Key feature broken

LOL, certain lemmings, who have declared war against my television because they're that butthurt, tried to own me for my tv not being able to do Dolby Vision at full 4K, 120Hz.

Their reasoning was because of Halo Infinite.

Well..............guess what?:mjgrin:

Guess they don't have Dolby Vision at 4K 120Hz, either.:kaz:

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

Halo’s campaign is the biggest disappointment of 2021. What a snoozefest.

There's something fishy going on with all of those glowing reviews from major gaming sites.

Almost none of them talk about the game, but rather how the story of the game is the best thing "in years." That MasterChief and his story has been "renewed."

31 minutes ago, jehurey said:

There's something fishy going on with all of those glowing reviews from major gaming sites.

Almost none of them talk about the game, but rather how the story of the game is the best thing "in years." That MasterChief and his story has been "renewed."

Maybe you need to already be invested in the Halo lore but I found the story to be plain boring with uninteresting characters and no exciting moments. Reviewers went off the deep end with their unwarranted praise of this game.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Maybe you need to already be invested in the Halo lore but I found the story to be plain boring with uninteresting characters and no exciting moments. Reviewers went off the deep end with their unwarranted praise of this game.

I am enjoying the game but only because I like exploring.  Also the grunt's dialogue is funny.  Other than that it's pretty underwhelming.

This forum just seems anti-Halo, and a lot of the views expressed around here seem to directly contradict themselves with posts from several of you relating to other games in this vein of design. It's pretty baffling. 

I have severe doubts any of you actually ever liked Halo games. The game is great, the story is solid and quite self contained, the gameplay is better than its ever been and the level of interactivity, and emergence is at a level Halo has never seen. It elevates a lot of the concepts and ideas that Bungie couldn't flesh out because of technical limitations or otherwise. 

You're really odd people.

Edited by DynamiteCop
  • Geese 1
7 hours ago, jehurey said:

Are you surprised? Its the return of Xbox's biggest franchise after a 6 year hiatus. There's little integrity in game reviews and the media sites work closely with the video game advertisers. It's all one big sham these days.

3 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

This forum just seems anti-Halo, and a lot of the views expressed around here seem to directly contradict themselves with posts from several of you relating to other games in this vein of design. It's pretty baffling. 

I have severe doubts any of you actually ever liked Halo games. The game is great, the story is solid and quite self contained, the gameplay is better than its ever been and the level of interactivity, and emergence is at a level Halo has never seen. It elevates a lot of the concepts and ideas that Bungie couldn't flesh out because of technical limitations or otherwise. 

Because it's trash. This game could play like absolute shit and you'd still call it a masterpiece. You literally have Halo, Forza and all manner of xbox posters and trinkets all over your room ffs

5 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

I've seen plenty of people on other forums express their disappointment at the campaign. The core combat can still be fun but the game does nothing else remotely impressive, and the open world works against it more than anything else.

5 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

I have played every Halo. My personal favorite are CE and Reach. I felt 4 was criminally underrated. This new game is garbage. 

I never liked any Halo game, bought into the hype of Halo CE to Halo Reach and ended up disappointed every fucking time.

The campaigns were only tolerable because of local coop and the music. The multiplayer was always a boring, slow, janky ass game that trailed behind other MP shooters on the market.

Easily the most overrated series ever.

And lmao at people talking about the lore and story like it ever was any good or important at all. 

17 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I've seen plenty of people on other forums express their disappointment at the campaign. The core combat can still be fun but the game does nothing else remotely impressive, and the open world works against it more than anything else.

I actually love the open world.  Game is very flawed but it has a certain charm.  I am enjoying it.  Unlike most open world games you never feel overwhelmed.  The story is meh.