Phil already making Activision better: CoD to move away from yearly release, Guitar Hero is coming back.

31 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So you blocked it out of your head.

Good for you to admit.

We don't need to re-litigate things that we've already proved........because you have a suspect memory.

That's your problem, not everybody elses.

Cite your claims. Debating 101.

P.S. I'm going to keep asking this and you're going to never deliver, because we both know it didn't happen. 😉 You're confused. Me and Goku had a "debate" about 2019-2021,  which has nothing to do with a Gen8 tally. And he lost that too btw.

Edited by Substatic
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While gen 9 started in 2020, gen 8 is still strong with the ps4. gen 7 is doing amazingly well with the switch.

Yeah sorta like:   Fresh water from a spring creek = water treatment plant = sewage is all basically from the same source   You're the one with the sewage pretending you're no diff

No they didn't.   In fact somebody actually proved that to you in a previous argument you lost.   You're getting multiplats..........in fact, you're not even getting any NEW multip

53 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Cite your claims. Debating 101.

Pretending you don't know something you obviously do know.

Avoidance 101.

Its not working, sweetie. Neither does your projection.

I already called the fact that you are avoiding.............because that's what you do. Little to late to try and project that onto me.

Edited by jehurey
1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Pretending you don't know something you obviously do know.

You're not finding citation because we were talking about 1 year of Gen8. Pretty sure you knew this and that's why you aren't linking it. 😉

Edited by Substatic
11 minutes ago, Substatic said:

You're not finding citation because we were talking about 1 year of Gen8. Pretty sure you knew this and that's why you aren't linking it. 😉

No, you're not stalling nor getting out of this.

You already know the argument you lost to Gouko.

its too late for you to try and pretend to play stupid.

Its not working.

I'm going to keep on pointing out how your avoiding this, and thus knowing your lost argument.

• Confused 1
8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You already know the argument you lost to Gouko.

Can you quote it if you can't find a link?   I really don't recall this, because a link to GS is kind of more important than whatever some rando said. Maybe he was right, can I have a look?

1 hour ago, Substatic said:

Can you quote it if you can't find a link?

Already told you stalling doesn't work.

And you already know when you had your argument with Gouko.

pretending to play stupid is not going to work with me.

Has playing stupid ever WORKED for you, before?

No, obviously.

Why would you expect it to start working for you, now?

56 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And you already know when you had your argument with Gouko.

The only argument I remember having with Goukosan was for the 2019-2021 (which is not the start-end Gen8 years, as you know these are arbitrary 2.5 years he plucked out) games counts, and he ended up wrong or was extremely mis-leading at best even on that.

If we had a discussion about Gen8 tallies, I would be happy for you to give me a link and/or quote. Really no clue what you're talking about. Without some sort of citation, I'm going to have to stick with GS actual review pages.

Edited by Substatic
26 minutes ago, Substatic said:

The only argument I remember having with Goukosan was for the 2019-2021 (which is not the start-end Gen8 years, as you know these are arbitrary 2.5 years he plucked out) games counts, and he ended up wrong or was extremely mis-leading at best even on that.

If we had a discussion about Gen8 tallies, I would be happy for you to give me a link and/or quote. Really no clue what you're talking about. Without some sort of citation, I'm going to have to stick with GS actual review pages.

you already remembered it

and nope you ended up losing that argument to him.

No, he did not end up being wrong or mis-leading.

Looks like you've finally stoppped playing dumb, like I knew you were.

And finally acknowledge the argument you lost.

you already remembered it

Then what the fuck do those date ranges of 2019-2021 (1.5 year of Gen8 and 1.5 year of Gen9) have to do with a factual GS Gen8 (2012-2020) tally? 😂

Eighth generation of video game consoles - Wikipedia

Ninth generation of video game consoles - Wikipedia

🤣 What kind of scuffed retard logic is this....

and nope you ended up losing that argument to him.

While this is all a straw-man and deflection as I just showed, can you at least quote it? I remember putting him in a grave.  Link dude.

Edited by Substatic
1 hour ago, Substatic said:

Then what the fuck do those date ranges of 2019-2021 (1.5 year of Gen8 and 1.5 year of Gen9) have to do with a factual GS Gen8 (2012-2020) tally? 😂

Eighth generation of video game consoles - Wikipedia

🤣 What kind of scuffed retard logic is this....

While this is all a straw-man and deflection as I just showed, can you at least quote it? I remember putting him in a grave.  Link dude.

Little too late for you to try and re-litigate a years old argument that you've already lost.

Go get angry at Goukosan for raping you.

Don't take your anger out on me.

58 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Are you retarded or trolling.  Gen8 wasn't 2019-2021. 

Little too late for you to try and re-litigate a years old argument that you've already lost.

Go get angry at Goukosan for raping you.

Don't take your anger out on me.

37 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, he went well past 2019.

Link? I did not recall a discussion about 2012-2020 (Gen8) with Goku.

If you would provide citation we could get to the bottom of this, and perhaps I can e-mail Gamespot that their search engine is working incorrectly in the case my tally links are wrong.

LOL, and 2021 encompasses "Gen8" :hest:you just owned yourself.

Gen9 started in November 2020.

Even if we say Generation 8 was 2012-2021 (not sure why we would....), PC still has a substantial lead at GS. If you can find substantial citation that Generation 8 actually has not ended yet (What the fuck?) then I will update my signature to include 2021 in Gen8. 

Good luck and godspeed with the sourcing.

Edited by Substatic
2 hours ago, Substatic said:

Link? I did not recall a discussion about 2012-2020 (Gen8) with Goku.

If you would provide citation we could get to the bottom of this, and perhaps I can e-mail Gamespot that their search engine is working incorrectly in the case my tally links are wrong.

Gen9 started in November 2020.

Even if we say Generation 8 was 2012-2021 (not sure why we would....), PC still has a substantial lead at GS. If you can find substantial citation that Generation 8 actually has not ended yet (What the fuck?) then I will update my signature to include 2021 in Gen8. 

Good luck and godspeed with the sourcing.

Sorry, pretending to play dumb a second time is not going to work.

Too late for you to re-litigate an argument you've already had and lost.

25 minutes ago, Substatic said:

play-dumb-playing-dumb.gif

its hilarious how you thought you could just play dumb about an argument that you lost.

and then after a few posts.........you magically remembered it, but partially, while still continuing to play dumb.

LOL and none of it worked.